• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

when did you know?

spike246

TMF Expert
I was about 6 years old woke up thinking about tickling and feet strange I remember. Maybe it was in response to seeing a Three Stooges episode which one of the Stooges was asleep and had his feet licked by a lion and he was laughing. It was very confusing that I was excited by this but it was confirmed when at around the same time I was excited when seeing a little space kiddette tied up and tickled with a feather. Another scene depicted Fred Flintstone with his feet trapped and tickled by an enemy. Finally in my first grade reader when Dick had his feet licked by Spot. It was confusing and lonely. As I got older I started fantasizing about female classmates tickled on their feet. Not only was I a tickle fetishist but was developing a love for female feet. I didn't find out that there were actually people like me when I found a book in the library named the Sex life of a foot and shoe then started reading a publication named Fetish times. All many many years ago doesn't get easier

My tickling fetish stemmed from my fetish for stocking feet. I'd had this from a very young age, four or five, and would always be excited when I'd see stocking feet on TV or in real life. I have no idea what caused it, but I was fascinated with how tights made female feet look so smooth, soft and snug. However, the following two clips helped plant the seeds of my tickling fetish at an early age. First you have David Copperfield tickling Catherine Bach's (fake) stocking feet from about 1982:

https://youtu.be/xxKwkH6KMPk

Okay, so it's fake tickling but it's always had a special place in my heart as it opened my eyes to the power of tickling. The second one happened in 1985 when I was 10, and has remained more or less unseen until recently. Puppeteer Rod Hull had a puppet called Emu, who would often attack people by clamping his 'beak' over their mouth. In this instance, however, he attacked BBC Breakfast host Selena Scott, yanked her shoes off and proceeded to tickle her black stocking soles. At ten years old, this was one of the most exciting things I'd ever seen - thankfully, it still stands the test of time today!

https://youtu.be/kaLpxPvONm8

The following year aged 11, I had my first tickling experience when I tickled my aunt's greyish white stocking feet. She's not ticklish but likes the tickling sensation as it relaxes her. As a result she was happy for me to tickle her feet, and I've been a fan ever since!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I've posted this before, as I've been a member of this site for many years.

I knew I liked women's feet since my age of reason.

When I was little, I used to ask every female babysitter to smell their feet.

Most thought I was a silly kid, so they said yes.

I did not even think about tickling women's feet until I was a teenager, when I saw two female counselors in summer camp get their feet tickled by bunkmates.

The realization of my tickling fetish did not come until the 1990s, when I had a straight male pen pal into tickling. Both of us had female pen pals, and we used to discuss tickling with those women. After that, I realized, and was like. "Okay, I have a tickling interest/fetish" as it may be.

As far back as I have any memory. I've loved tickling people for as long as I can remember. When I was just a kid, I hated the idea of being tickled myself. But tickling others gave me a tingle in the pit of my stomach. and even just seeing someone being tickled or something on TV gave me the same feeling. So, in reality I "knew" from the beginning.

I'll say when I was 12 looking up tickling on google and officially at 13 when tickling female friends gave me that funny feeling inside.

From my earliest memory, which was at about age 3, I was already tickling my Mom's and my Grandmother's feet.

I have a foot and tickling fetish. The earliest I can remember actually does not involve a tickle but does involve female feet. I must have been around 8.
My cousin, who is a few years older than I, had her bare feet up and crossed on a table at our grandparent's house, sticking out of a blanket. We were all just hanging out, and I was sitting right in front of the table. I remember turning to look at her feet. They were wide and big (at least to me at the time; as an adult I assume she still has big feet, proportional to her body and age of course). And they were, like, RIGHT in my face. I didn't tickle them, and I regret that to this day, but I'll never forget the brief moment of having her big bare soles right in my face.

I remember the way they looked so clearly despite it being so long ago. They were the wide-big kind of feet but still attractive and feminine. Other foot lovers will know what I mean. They were just very..."sole"-ly...and bare...and real. Sort of "cartoonishly big feet", not necessarily in terms of size (I think to this day she's probably around size 10) but in terms of shape. Just picture the prettiest wide soles you can imagine. Long, slender feet get all the attention, but these were wide beautiful feet.

I know it sounds generic and so foot-fetish-typical, but this is THE memory that sticks out EVERY time I think about what started it all for me. It's almost appropriately symbolic, as my tickling journey is all about tickling female feet, yet the thing that started it for me was a moment where I DIDN'T tickle a female's feet but wanted to so badly. Now, I'm on a life mission to tickle female feet as much as (consensually) possible. That memory motivates me, now.

Since I was young. I remember getting excited whenever tickling happened in cartoons. During recess we use to play a lot of boys vs girls. When the boys had to chase down and capture the girls I would always willingly let myself be captured. I also remember trying to trick them into tickling me. It wasn't until middle school when hormones kicked in that it started to become sexual. Then I kept it hidden mainly due to feeling shame and didn't have what I consider to be in my fuck it moment until senior year college. Been having fun exploring my tickle fetish ever since.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back