• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My tickle session with Mistress Lucinda Archer back in December (F/M)

He-Man

1st Level Orange Feather
Since she gave me permission to post about the session, I guess I better do it befor ANOTHER month passes..lol

Anyway, the session was at Mile High Dungeon , in Denver, on Dec 9th. This was my first time at this dungeon, and first session with Mistress Lucinda.

After just taalking a little while, she had me hop up on the bondage table, and locked my ankles in the stocks . That's something else new for me - none of the other dungeons I've played in have had stocks.

I was tied down on my back, and blindfolded. She used her fingers, my Sonicare toothbrush (an old version, not the newer models), my Hexbug Scarabs (the legs on those toy robot really tickle when the batteries are at full power), and then I felt something tickling my legs, but had no idea what it was.

I kept asking her a few times "What the hell is that thing?!" while laughing. It wasn't till it was used on my head that I realized it was one of those Tingler head massagers.

After....I don't know, maybe an hour or so, she untied me for a restroom break , then we played a game that I've done with other mistresses before.

I had brought a womens double breasted suit jacket (kinda have a fetish for double breadted coats with big buttons), and was tied face down on top of it. I was to grind against the coat and try to cum on it within a certain time limit.

This was made tougher by her tickling me. If I didn't cum by the time limit, I was tickled without any mercy (meaning no safeword except one used for an emergency), for however long she chose.

We did that for three rounds...and obviously, I lost that game (I was exhausted by the third round. Lol).

The 'punishment" for losing the game was me tied up IN the coat, with a posture collar to keep my head still, and getting my ears tickled with a thin paintbrush for however long Lucinda decided.

I was strapped down by my ankles, lower legs, chest, wrists (my arms were stretched as far as comfortably possible to make me more immobile), even the posture collar was tied down - I could barely move at all.

You can see me being ear tickled in the link I posted in the video clips section. It goes straight to Mistress Lucinda's Twitter post.

That was a great first session with her, and I hope to do one with her again, wether in Denver or San Francisco (she alternates between those two cities. SF one month, Denver another month, etc).

Last edited:
It sounds like you had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

It sounds like you had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Yeah, it was great! Mistress Lucinda seemed surprised by how ticklish I am...but also seemed like she really enjoyed it.

Maybe by June I'll be able to do it again. (Or August...that'd be like a b-day present to myself! Lol)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back