• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Foot tickling Audition- oh wow, this is really happening lol

Ice Princess

Verified
Next up is Jean. She is a wild at heart chic that was once a competitive softball player,,Came strolling in Ready to go! She said she answered the call because she thought it sounded fun and who didn't like to laugh! Although she said she wasn't sure exactly HOW ticklish her feet were and that she didn't want to disappoint,,well, lets just say this tuff chic did not disappoint,Thats obvious when i pull her sneaker off and run a fingernail up her moist right out of her sneaker sole!!,she is one that sits and kinda waits for it,,like ok, ok,,Yep yep OMG OMG that really tickles,, this is great! a great smile and personality made for a great audition! she freaked a bit (in a good way) with the lotion and brushes but loved it all and said to please get back to her if she can come back in again,, enjoy,,I love the everyday , I've never done anything like this ever before chips,,the greatest! This is part 1 or a 2 part audition,,she needed a little break before the lotion and the tickle gloves,,LOL good stuff...Enjoy

full clip here

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/6754/20989567">New foot tickling audition pt 1- oh wow, this is happening lol/cid839aab7330dd706d50b095ceca</a>

Attachments

• jeanfeet1a.jpg
    jeanfeet1a.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 883
  • jeanfeet1b.jpg
    jeanfeet1b.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 656
  • jeanfeet1d.jpg
    jeanfeet1d.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 817
  • Jeansock1a.jpg
    Jeansock1a.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 599
  • jeanfeetaud1prev.mp4
    4.5 MB
Last edited:
I can't wait to get this! She seems to have really ticklish feet! I love the shoe removal. She seems like one tough chick too! Very prettty! How did she handle getting her feet tickled?? What shoe size? I'm falling in love with your videos!!!!

well thats one way stricking out your oppent on oppsite of the team and it 123 ticklish soles of the of the old ticklish ball game your out and ticklish lol ha.

When she came in she was "strolling in" and ready to go,,LOL what a great personality and open for more

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back