• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underrated American towns

Vanillaphant

TMF Master
Hello.

I'm not much of a traveller, but in recent years I've felt a pull towards the ol' USofA. But for whatever reason, I've never really been excited by the idea of visiting the usual big cities that tend to attract international tourists. I think if I were to go to America, I'd rather spend time in less well-known places - towns or smaller cities that are pretty or maybe have a bit of history/culture to 'em, that kind of thing.

I know, considering the vastness of America, this may seem like an odd question ("might wanna narrow it down a bit!"), but... Any recommendations? lol

Any such places you like to visit or would like to visit?

Cheeyers. :)

On Youtube, there is a channel called World According to Briggs that delves into the worst places and some of the best.

Thanks for the replies so far.

The setting of Cooperstown looks fantastic. Seems like an odd place to put the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum!

I know big cities can sometimes be overdone, but consider Houston, TX. Massive sprawling city. It can be fun to cruise all around town on the 5 lane 610 loop at 70 miles an hour as the city flies by. Also, theres no zoning in Houston, so it makes for a very diverse and random landscape. Odd mix of suburbia, bars and restaurants, and commerce. Also, space center and NASA are close by. Tons of good restaurants too. We have huge populations of Vietnamese, Indian, and Thai ethnicities as well, so it makes for super diverse eateries. Can't forget BBQ either. Google 'Killen's'

Atlanta's a big city but it's also fairly safe and a lot of fun. Lots of festivals and events. However if you go to places like Atlanta. Houston, Austin, Miami etc in the summertime the heat will be oppressive.

Also New Orleans. Fairly big town but a lot of fun, great nightlife, great restaurants.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back