• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's the best way to find a tickle partner?

College

Hey, I'm really new to TMF but I'm a short term lurker and a long term tickle fetishist. I'm at college right now and I'm looking for my first real tickle experience. I'm like a 4/10 to an 8/10 depending on who you ask, and I have no problems meeting new people or talking to women. I've always been too shy to tell long term girlfriends about my thing for tickling. I have a few questions:

- Is it easier to seek out girls with a tickle fetish or just to find kinky open minded girls and tell them about my fetish?
- Has anyone ever met up with a girl from TMF/tinder/fetlife?
- I kinda have a thing for older women... Is there a market somewhere of older women looking to be tickled by/tickle a younger guy? I don't expect there to be but it's worth a shot I guess.

Thank you to anyone willing to answer my newbie questions. I hope your future is pleasant and full of laughter.

Join a dating site like plenty of fish. Do the keyword search for . Tickle , tickling , tickled , massage, pedicure , foot , feet,toes. rub , touch , touchy , touching , fetish . Search each one seperatly . Chat a little , talk about getting or giving a massage , are you ticklish ? like it or hate it ? I kinda like being tickled

If you're at college you're now surrounded by more potential partners than you ever will be again in your entire life. Go out and strike up RL conversations with women you find attractive, and simply mention, not as if it's a big thing, that it's something you like along with cuddling or mutual backscratching or whatever. Don't bother with the Net- you never know if the person you think you're building an online relationship with actually exists.

If people have the slightest curiosity about anything, the internet will supply endless information, so very few people will be as naive as they would have been pre-Web. Some will think you're an idiot, others will be interested. That's life. You'll fail abysmally sometimes and wish you were dead, and other times everything will work out. And nothing is forever.

Off you go, and have fun.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back