• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazing Tickle Session with Reya Fet! (F/M, M/F)

grizzly75196

TMF Novice
I still can't believe that this actually happened to me. It's not every day that you get to cross something off of your bucket list, and I am so happy that this one finally happened. Reya Fet was in town (the Bay Area), and I knew I had to reach out to her to possibly meet up for a tickle session. After some back and forth emails and text messages, the session was eventually confirmed.

We had our session last Thursday night January 31st. I put us up in a cozy hotel room in downtown San Francisco. I got to the room, and started setting everything up. I set up my under-the-bed restraints, and set out all of the tickle tools I wanted her to use on me. Not long after making sure everything was ready, I got a knock on the door. The butterflies in my stomach fluttered as I opened up the door. And there she was.

Now a side note, I've been a huge fan of Reya for a long time, I'd say more than 10 years. So to have one of my all time favorite tickle models standing right in front of me was unbelievable. She came in and commented about the hotel room and how nice it was. We chatted for a couple of minutes before we decided to get started with our session. I asked if she wanted to tickle me first. She smiled and said "yeah".

So I stripped off my shoes, socks, T-shirt, and jeans so that I was only wearing some board shorts. Reya and I made some small talk as she tied me up in the restraints. She tied my ankles in the restraints first, and then she tied my wrists in. After making sure I wasn't going anywhere, she put a blindfold on me. She set a timer, and everything was set for my hour of tickle torture.

Reya looked at all of my tickle tools that I brought and said, "Let's see what we got over here." Then the next thing I know, I start feeling the tufts of a feather gently gliding on my belly. I started giggling and twitching right away, and I think that Reya was taken aback by how ticklish I was. After a minute or so, she ditched the feathers and started tickling my upperbody with her fingers. I started laughing harder as her fingers scribbled all over my armpits, ribs, sides, and belly. She was giggling at my ticklish reactions, I could tell she was really enjoying tickling me.

She started moving down my legs tickling my knees and inner thighs. As she tickled, she commented "wow, you are really ticklish!" She eventually made her way down to my soft and ticklish feet. She started tickling all over my soles, my heels, the tops of my feet, and my toes. I was a giggling hysteric mess, as I tried to wriggle my feet away from her torturous fingers. Reya noticed this, and used some sort of rope ties to pull back my toes and stretch out my soles. Then she also combined this by tickling my feet with a hairbrush, and that drove my crazy. Seeing my reactions, Reya giggled saying "this is so much fun!"

Reya then made her way back up to my upper body, tickling my knees and thighs along the way back up. The intensity of her tickles increased, as she used feathers, paintbrushes, and scrubbing brushes to tickle all over my tummy, ribs, and armpits. While tickling me, she kept teasing me, saying things like "does that tickle?" "Tickle tickle tickle", "that belly is so vulnerable and exposed", etc. She even at one point blew a raspberry on my belly, which caught me by surprise and got some good giggles out of me. This kind of tickling and teasing lasted a whole hour, and I was loving every second of it.

Then on the midst of my amazing tickle torture, the buzzer went off, marking the end of my tickling. Reya then undid my wrist and ankle restraints, and then her and I switched places, as she proceeded to lay down on the bed.

Now it was my turn to tickle Reya. This was something that I had fantasized about for a long time. Reya is amazingly beautiful, and her body is so sexy. Reya went unrestrained for her 15 minutes of tickling. I started by tickling her socked feet, as her adorable giggles filled the room. Reya is pretty ticklish, and she also truly loves being tickled like me, so she barely squirmed around, and just enjoyed her tickling. I started slowly peeling off her socks, tickling her bare feet as I went. Eventually I peeled off her socks completely, having her beautiful soft bare feet in front of me. I then starting tickling her bare soles and toes, making her giggle a little bit more. I found good spots close to her heels and in between her toes.

Then I started moving up to her upper body, tickling her knees and thighs along the way. I got some good giggles when I tickled the top of her knees. Then I slowly lifted up her shirt, exposing her adorable belly and bellybutton. This was what I was most excited about. I have always had a thing for a cute belly in tickling videos, and this was like my holy grail of ticklish bellies. I slowly grazed my fingers over her soft tummy, eliciting an adorable smile. Then I started digging into her ribs and sides, causing Reya to laugh harder. I even got some great giggles when I wiggled my finger in her adorable innie bellybutton. She even said, "my belly button isn't usually so ticklish!" I kept going back and forth between tickling her feet and tickling her upperbody, occasionally getting some nice loud laughs that echoed in the hotel room.

After 15 minutes, our timer went off again, signaling the end of the tickling part of our session. Then there was 15 minutes of me worshipping Reya's beautiful feet. She had dark blue toe nails, and her feet looked simply adorable. I started with massaging her feet, making her feet feel relaxed. Then I started licking the soles of her feet, and sucking on her heels. After a while of that, I started sucking on her toes and sliding my tongue in between her toes. I got a couple of ticklish giggles from this, and I could tell she was enjoying it. Her soft feet felt amazing in my mouth, and I relished every second that I was getting with her feet.

The timer eventually went off, signaling the end of an amazing tickle session. After making sure that she had all of her things, and put my clothes back on, we embraced with a hug. I thanked her for having a session with me, and she commented how much fun she had. I then watched as she walked out of my hotel room, and I let out a sigh of happiness, knowing that I had just had a tickling session with one of my all time favorites. It's something I will never forget, and I hope that she and I can do it again sometime.

Reya, if you're reading this, I wanted to thank you again for making one of my dreams come true. I had a wonderful time, and I hope that we can meet up again someday.

Last edited:
Reya Fet is amazing! :bouncybou I'm glad that she visits NYC occasionally. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

Man that's an awesome story. I can't believe I missed her. Dang work schedule. And yes her feet are heavenly.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back