• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TV Show-Stocks-Dogs licking feet

riff

TMF Expert
Sorry if this is a repost, but I've never seen it before. It's TV show called 'Don't Try this at home'. Three girls are talked into being locked in stocks and to large dogs licking thier feet. Both Bare and Nylon. Cute reactions. Girls 1 and 3 are the most ticklish.
Enjoy.

REMOVE THE SPACE AFTER THE www.

https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=RsR7vlshUkQ

I only inserted 'One' random space, because youtube removed it once. I didn't turn it into a jigsaw puzzle. Sorry if you were inconvenienced. Hope you enjoyed the clip. I'll use your suggestion in the future.

Ah yes, this classic! I think this was from 1997 or 1998? By the way, none of them wore nylons here (the quality of that video makes it appear so) because I have the longer, original clip and all three girls were barefoot. I especially loved that last blonde with her deep-voiced Yorkshire accent and then goes all high-pitched shouting "it's biting meh!" and says she enjoyed it!

too bad there's no nylons. would love to have seen nylon feet in this type of situation - still a cool clip.

Great clip! Yes I remember this being on TV at the time. The show was called don't try this at home presented by Davina McCall if I'm correct. There was another episode where they did this in the studio and invited a couple out of the audience to participate

Great clip! Yes I remember this being on TV at the time. The show was called don't try this at home presented by Davina McCall if I'm correct. There was another episode where they did this in the studio and invited a couple out of the audience to participate

"There was another episode where they did this in the studio and invited a couple out of the audience to participate". I surely wished that someone had a clip of this very episode segment.

too bad there's no nylons. would love to have seen nylon feet in this type of situation - still a cool clip.
The woman who mentions her feet smell is in nylons but they’re anklets or the like. They’re also incredibly sheer so it’s hard to tell. I also remember seeing this clip at the time and was quite intrigued by it, to put it mildly!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Ah yes, this classic! I think this was from 1997 or 1998? By the way, none of them wore nylons here (the quality of that video makes it appear so) because I have the longer, original clip and all three girls were barefoot. I especially loved that last blonde with her deep-voiced Yorkshire accent and then goes all high-pitched shouting "it's biting meh!" and says she enjoyed it!

can you post the longer version please?

yeah if anyone still has this video if they wouldn't mind posting it, all the old links are dead.

There are sniplets of this video clip around various parts of YouTube,for just look very deep and you shall find.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back