• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling that is heard but not seen

pole position

TMF Novice
Long time member, occasional poster here...

I saw a video a few weeks back where the setup was a couple women, going to be tickled, but arrived in an adjacent room. In the room next door, a woman was clearly being tickled. She was hysterical, with an occasional high-pitched laugh where the tickler obviously "got her good". The two women waiting in the adjacent room looked a bit nervous and looked at each other, nervously.

For some reason, I found the unseen tickle torture almost more of a turn on than watching a video. I like visuals, but audio only leaves the imagination to run a bit. Reminds me of a time in college when I was walking through the women's dorm and a couple girls were tickling another and she was going crazy. Couldn't see it. Definitely heard it though!

Anyone else find the unseen tickling to be a turn-on?

Yes one experience in my life comes to mind in particular.

Yep. In a hospital waiting to get a test I heard what was CLEARLY hysterical laughter from another room. Knowing someone who worked there I later found out it was a group of employees tickling another employee.

Loved it.

~ toyou

There was a scene in the TV series farscape where this happens. You hear an alien woman laughing like crazy in an upstairs room , the main guy runs up and into the room and sees her laying (if my memory is correct) in a bathtub. And this other alien guy has a hold of her ankle, clearly had been tickling her foot. I thought it was great because it aloud My imagination to really explore how that came about.

This is an interesting topic for me, as I am totally blind. So, in some way, every video I see (yes, I still use the same language as sighted people, as I live in a sighted world made for and by sighted people) is exactly what you describe. However, I have been in a few situations where I knew someone was being tickled in another room and it was pretty damn hot. But I usually read stories more than watch the videos, although some of the laughter and noises can be fun to hear for awhile.

Being tickled laughter is usually pretty distinctive from any other laughter. So, yes, it is definitely a turn on to me! You know what's happening to the person and wish you were in on the fun! When ever I have heard it, my ears perked right up as well as something else! :p

For me it was when I heard a housemate at the time get tickled.

She was a cute little Nepalese girl, Short, curvy, long dark straight hair, used to walk around in flip flops, a short sleeve t shirt, and casual tracksuit trousers. I think there was a little spark between us but I err digress. She was very much a girl that kept to herself a lot, I never heard her really laugh, or have a very long conversation with anyone, save for her Nepalese friends. I did tickle her once briefly on the sides when she teased me about something, but still I don't recall her laughing, it was more a silent squirm. I think she may have been one of those girls that is unable to stand up and do anything when they are being tickled.

One day it had snowed heavily on one particular day and her best friend had come over. S my housemate had been having snowball fights with her best fried and they both came in giggling.
Later in the evening I was sat in my room which was under hers and I heard a lot of talking and S kept giggling and laughing out loud, it sounded like she was teasing her best friend who i'll call shri.

I heard S laughing loudly again, as if she was "hahahahaing" at her friend for what ever the reason was and it died down for a while. At somepoint S started teasing Shri again and Shri had clearly had enough now, S started laughing at her again and you know when you are laughing at someone and out of nowhere they tickle you? That was the noise S made, followed by a loud thud of her falling on to the floor. I am guessing she was trying to defend herself from the tickle attack and fell over, but in doing so Shri attacked her. I could tell she was being tickled, her laughter was now no longer the controlled teasing laughter, but ticklish uncontrollable laughter, with the sound of her struggling on the floor, her laughing like I had never heard her before and it went on for a good few mins.

S at this point stopped teasing Shri and it got rather quiet above me again. However S definately got tickled a few more times after that on and off but not as intense, there was no tickle attack on the floor, just her uncontrollable ticklish laughter a few times before they eventually went to sleep.

Whenever Shri came over from that point I did hope for a repeat performance but sadly it never did happen again, at least not when I was around.
There was one night though in S's bedroom when a group of her friends came over to get dressed for their night out, and at one point I don't know if it was S or not but I heard a giggle followed by noooooo stooooop.

Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house...

She was a cute little Nepalese girl, Short, curvy, long dark straight hair, used to walk around in flip flops, a short sleeve t shirt, and casual tracksuit trousers. I think there was a little spark between us but I err digress. She was very much a girl that kept to herself a lot, I never heard her really laugh, or have a very long conversation with anyone, save for her Nepalese friends. I did tickle her once briefly on the sides when she teased me about something, but still I don't recall her laughing, it was more a silent squirm. I think she may have been one of those girls that is unable to stand up and do anything when they are being tickled.

Haha, I love that reaction!

Great story, bud.

I was in college in the library just doing homework like any other day. I was near an area where 2 bookshelves were a few feet apart in a corner and it had kind of turned into a hang out spot when people wanted to stop studying and blow off steam for a few minutes. I could hear a man and a woman back there talking. Couldn't see them but I recognized the voices. The man was about average size, 5'9" or 5'10". But the woman was only 5'0" or 5'1" so of course she had the tiniest, cutest, little feet (size 5 I'd guess).

Finishing up my assignment when suddenly I hear, "Hey! That's my shoe", from the woman. Since it was the library they weren't talking that loud and I wasn't sure if that's what I heard but they were close enough so that him joking around and taking off her shoes wasn't out of the question. After about 10 seconds of silence I hear, "Hey....what are you....no! no! nooohohohoho!" I thought, "Oh my God! He's got her foot!" Another couple seconds of silence then I hear, "No, stop stooohahahaha!" No way I was gonna finish my assignment now. Couldn't concentrate if I tried. There were no librarians around to tell them to be quiet so it continued. "No! Come on! Hahahaha!" "No, no, nooohohohahahaaa!" Then the laughter stopped. I thought it was over but then I heard her snort before going into a full belly laugh. So the silence was just silent laughter. He got her good. After a couple minutes he let her up. As she walked away she turned and said, "I hate you!" Was a good 20 minutes before I got my full concentration back.

Just one of our instagram stories to this thread :)

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17962637086209140/

It was our recent client - a gorgeous lady, psychologist-sexologist, who came to us and tried tickle therapy in our spa center. You can see her laughter but don't see her clearly :)

Btw, here's an announcement: there will be a first ever live stream in our instagram with a new sporty client, a girl with a superfit body. On Sunday, Moscow time about 8 p.m.
Welcome to our instagram page - @smiletherapy_official
dariagym01.JPGdariagym02.JPG

remember what the video was, Pole Position?

On PH. harem tickling or something like that. It’s grainy. Seems like itsaudio spliced in separately and cheaply made. But for some reason I really liked it. If they had more like it I’d buy them. But I don’t even know who made it.

This just happened a few hours ago. We had a nice day here in Minnesota, sunny and 75. So I was sitting out on my balcony having a drink. There were a lot of people walking their dogs and some of them were those yappy little annoying ankle bitters. I heard one of them make a high pitched yelp a couple times but quickly realized it wasn't a dog, it was a person. A window from one of the other apartments was open and the sound I'd heard was a woman. Next I heard, "Hahahahaha! No, nohahahaha!" "Oh nohahahaha!" It's was pretty obvious what's going on. There was a pause for a couple seconds and then, "OKAY! OKAAAYYY! Haha" And then silence. Didn't last long but I thought I'd share.

Long time member, occasional poster here...

I saw a video a few weeks back where the setup was a couple women, going to be tickled, but arrived in an adjacent room. In the room next door, a woman was clearly being tickled. She was hysterical, with an occasional high-pitched laugh where the tickler obviously "got her good". The two women waiting in the adjacent room looked a bit nervous and looked at each other, nervously.

For some reason, I found the unseen tickle torture almost more of a turn on than watching a video. I like visuals, but audio only leaves the imagination to run a bit. Reminds me of a time in college when I was walking through the women's dorm and a couple girls were tickling another and she was going crazy. Couldn't see it. Definitely heard it though!

Anyone else find the unseen tickling to be a turn-on?

Simply put, yes. Knowing that someone is being tickled to a near certainty but not being able to see how or where they're being tickled can leave the bystander with a lot of racing thoughts as to what is exactly being done.

This is a huge turn on for me. So much so, it keeps me up at night when I stay in hotel rooms by myself. On a few occasions I've heard someone in an adjoining room get tickled. Usually for just a second or two, but always long enough to make my heart skip a beat. Once, I stayed in a hotel in Venice, CA. A couple checked in to the room next to me. Clearly they were having some kind of fling, because mostly what I heard was the sound of them having sex -- whether I wanted to hear it or not. Twice, though, once at night and once again in the morning, the woman began shrieking and laughing wildly. Clearly her partner enjoyed tickling her, even though it was a kind of quick foreplay for him. It was still very exciting to hear.

Also, it has long been a fantasy of mine to be tied up and forced to watch my partner get tickled by someone else. A variation on that is to be bound in an adjoining room so I can't see it, but only hear it.

One last thought on this, there is another video out there produced by guilttrip, I believe, called Ticklish Gift in which a wife calls her husband at work and makes him listen to her getting tickled by a co-worker who has tied her up. It's the only video I know of that directly addresses this theme.

One day it had snowed heavily on one particular day and her best friend had come over. S my housemate had been having snowball fights with her best fried and they both came in giggling.
Later in the evening I was sat in my room which was under hers and I heard a lot of talking and S kept giggling and laughing out loud, it sounded like she was teasing her best friend who i'll call shri.

I heard S laughing loudly again, as if she was "hahahahaing" at her friend for what ever the reason was and it died down for a while. At somepoint S started teasing Shri again and Shri had clearly had enough now, S started laughing at her again and you know when you are laughing at someone and out of nowhere they tickle you? That was the noise S made, followed by a loud thud of her falling on to the floor. I am guessing she was trying to defend herself from the tickle attack and fell over, but in doing so Shri attacked her. I could tell she was being tickled, her laughter was now no longer the controlled teasing laughter, but ticklish uncontrollable laughter, with the sound of her struggling on the floor, her laughing like I had never heard her before and it went on for a good few mins.

S at this point stopped teasing Shri and it got rather quiet above me again. However S definately got tickled a few more times after that on and off but not as intense, there was no tickle attack on the floor, just her uncontrollable ticklish laughter a few times before they eventually went to sleep.

Whenever Shri came over from that point I did hope for a repeat performance but sadly it never did happen again, at least not when I was around.
There was one night though in S's bedroom when a group of her friends came over to get dressed for their night out, and at one point I don't know if it was S or not but I heard a giggle followed by noooooo stooooop.

Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house...

Thank you. I was a little sad when you referenced the story earlier but didn't tell it. Great story!

Also, it has long been a fantasy of mine to be tied up and forced to watch my partner get tickled by someone else. A variation on that is to be bound in an adjoining room so I can't see it, but only hear it.

This is a big fantasy for me as well, I don't know if I would be able to handle it, but that only makes it hotter.

I remember that clip (Ticklish Gift). Man it was great. Cute ticklee and the way her feet was tied was hot.

Yes! Sometimes hearing tickling and leaving it up to the imagination to think about what's really going on turns me on a lot. I still prefer seeing the tickling in front of me more, but sometimes hearing it is all you need!

This happened to me last semester, actually. Heard a girl laughing really hard from a nearby dorm room as i was heading back to mine, and it took a few minutes for me to realize she was being tickled by her roommates. I did not expect it at all. It was a treat.

I can remember two separate (yet repeated) situations like this.

The first was when I was in high school. I spent half my day at the normal school and then the rest of the day at a technical school. On the way, our bus would top at the school the next town over and pick up some more students, including a pair of lovebirds that would always sit together. She would sit next to the window, and he would snuggle in very close to her, sort of pinning her against the wall. And then, almost immediately and lasting off and on for the entire half hour bus ride, he'd start tickling her.

Because of how bus seats are arranged, it's not easy to see what's going on in another seat without being completely obvious about it. And not wanting to look like the voyeuristic creep that I actually was, I'd try to pretend to read or just look out the window while she quietly laughed, giggled, and pleaded (I think this is the origin of "no more" becoming one of my favorite things to hear a Lee say while being tickled; she said it often). He rarely said anything and just let his fingers do the talking.

The next situation started to occur a few months before I moved out of my first apartment. The apartment below mine was rented out to some young people, all of them probably around 20 years old. There were two guys and two gals, although I'm not sure if they all actually lived there or if some were frequent visitors, or if none of them actually lived there and they were just using the place for orgies. Because that's all I ever heard going on down there: loud sex that lasted for hours on end and LOTS of tickling. I'm not sure that any bondage was happening because chasing was apparently really common. I'd hear them running around the apartment (which was not very big, and had no carpet), screaming and laughing when they were caught. And the sex noises were always interspersed with gales of laughter when the guy(s) would tickle the girl(s).

I was getting ready to move and had just started a new job with a pretty hefty learning curve, so as amazingly hot as all the goings-on downstairs were, I usually annoyed by it because I was trying to sleep (and frustrated because my life was obviously not as awesome as theirs). I still sometimes think about what might have happened if I had gone down and knocked on their door...

The first was when I was in high school. I spent half my day at the normal school and then the rest of the day at a technical school. On the way, our bus would top at the school the next town over and pick up some more students, including a pair of lovebirds that would always sit together. She would sit next to the window, and he would snuggle in very close to her, sort of pinning her against the wall. And then, almost immediately and lasting off and on for the entire half hour bus ride, he'd start tickling her.

Before S there were some moments with my first ever gf too KT. Although S has to be the highlight when it comes to heard but not seen, but I digress..

Before me and KT started seeing one another we were talking on Msn messenger a lot, yes that is how long ago it was lol. I can't remember how it came up now but her friend who I will call Pri, either said "Kt is really ticklish", or "have you tickled her yet". I am starting to think it was along the lines of "KT is really ticklish have you tickled her yet?"
At the time I wasn't really how can I put it in to tickling girls, but the thought did strangely excite me.

Feeling a bit nervous I responded with "how do you know that?" Her response was "Because I tickle her lol". It was a bit of a distance relationship with us, so we didn't see one another as much as I would like to of.

Kt would get a bit down a lot of time because she couldn't always see me, so being the caring bf I told Pri to make sure to tickle her to cheer her up, I didn't want her to be sad. Ok she said excitedly and said she would tickle her to stop her getting down. I remember one of those days in particular I told her to tickle KT silly all day, as they were going on a school trip to Alton Towers. I am beginning to think I might of said "tickle her all over, try and get her feet."

Well I will never forget that morning in question. I was on my school work experience and I tried calling her phone, no answer hmmm that's weird. So I called Pri's phone to see if something was wrong and she answered. I could hear this loud laughing in the background which then stopped, or it might have been loud giggling I can't remember now. I asked Pri "who is that laughing", and she said "that is KT I have been tickling her". Wow I thought, Pri really did take my request literally. "You see" she said, and then I heard this giggle again, at this point I had never heard my gf really laugh that much. I asked to speak to KT who kept bursting in to giggles and being unable to speak. "I'll speak to you later" I said, she said "ok" and burst out giggling again.
Suffice to say I could not concentrate all day during my work experience. Hmmm I thought, I wonder if Pri got her shoes off and tickled her feet, was that what caused her to laugh so loudly? I had images of KT all red faced and grinning. When I called her again on the return trip KT sounded tired, she started speaking but after a few words burst in to giggles again. I told her I would call her later when she got home and we ended our call.

Pri would later tell me that she hadn't managed to tickle her feet as she had trainers on. Just the sides, legs and under her arms.. iirc.
Darn I thought and there was me hoping she was going to wear sandals. I said "aww you should of tried to get them off", "she said it was too difficult she was squirming too much". Whether or not that meant she tried I don't know.. Knowing Pri quite probably :)

The other highlight was when Pri and KT travelled home on a train together, at one point KT burst out laughing and the phone went dead. I later found out from KT via txt that she hadn't been able to respond because Pri was tickling her. Did I mention KT was staying the night at Pri's house on that same night, so imagine what I heard when I called her. Pri was singing in the background and KT was constantly giggling, I kept saying "what is so funny" and she just said "nothing" followed by lots of giggling. This went on for the whole call and gradually got worse. I wished my girl goodnight and after she said it too, I put the phone down to the sound of her giggling again. I spoke to Pri the day after who told me she had been tickling her which is why she wouldn't stop giggling. Interestingly enough Pri never did tickle her feet, although I did mention it and didn't realise I had a desire to tickle feet, Pri never did get the chance. She said KT was wearing socks, so she just stuck to her sides. Well I had heard enough by this point and wanted to tickle my gf myself but that doesn't come under tickling not seen. ;)

The only other time that comes to mind is when I was playing a computer game, I was on the phone to KT again and just couldn't concentrate. Her adorable giggling and sweet voice caused by Pri's tickling again. I think I must have lost so many lives on that game I was playing, and even so I still had a hard time concentrating when I ended our call.

Incidentally her feet might very well of been her most ticklish spot, so to this day I wonder how much louder that laughter would of been hehe.

I don't think there are any other heard but not seen moments in my life that I can recall.

Last edited:
I was getting ready to move and had just started a new job with a pretty hefty learning curve, so as amazingly hot as all the goings-on downstairs were, I usually annoyed by it because I was trying to sleep (and frustrated because my life was obviously not as awesome as theirs). I still sometimes think about what might have happened if I had gone down and knocked on their door...

Yes as much as I enjoyed hearing S laugh out loud, there comes a point doesn't there when you think, HANG ON A MINUTE I AM TRYING TO SLEEP. :D

I know someone who always has this bubbly laugh as a result of near constant
joking and I get tempted to tickle.

Took me awhile to find it, but I remembered that Hooder wrote a story where this sort of theme featured quite heavily. It's M/M and has some sexual content, so be warned if you're put off by that.

The Art of Frustration

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back