• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short video telling the story about tickle stone in Sweden

Snob_from_Rus

TMF Poster
Grytänge i Sunnansjö har en tusenårig historia och är sannolikt den äldsta boplatsen i hela Grangärdebygden. Här ute på en åker finns den såkallade "Kittelstenen" som har en alldeles speciell sägen omkring sig. En sägen om en ung dräng vid namn Stenbjörn som en dag kittlas ihjäl av två pigor, och där märkerna efter drängens kropp än idag kan ses på stenens yta.

Grytänge in Sunnansjö has a thousand-year history and is probably the oldest settlement in the whole Grangärde area. Out here on a field there is the so-called "Kettelsten" which has a very special saying around it. A tale of a young boy named Stenbjörn who one day is tickled to death by two maids, and where the marks of the boy's body can still be seen on the stone's surface today.

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=EjeSc1kwa4c

Can anyone translate the whole video? Or better yet tell the whole tale on how and why this happened? It would surely be fun to read

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back