• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finding that spot m/f

Malza

My previous boyfriend used to tickle me all the time. He would reach over and start squeezing my sides if he was bored, and found out that I would laugh harder the higher he would go on my ribs 😂 he would start in the middle and then fight his way up between my arms that I would instinctively clench down. He wouldn’t reach the deathly armpits every time, but when he was successful he just went to town scribbling his fingers that are trapped under my own arms and I would jolt with ticklish electricity and become paralyzed with hysterical babbling! He called this move the ‘’pterodactyl’’ because of the desparate ticklish laughter that was produced when his fingers were trapped in my upper rib and armpit area. He would tickle so hard and so fast because he knew it was a tough spot to get to so when he did, he definitely took advantage and I would suffer being completely helpless and ticklish.

Unfortunately for me he found another spot that was worse! I guess I was annoying him and said something sassy and he turned and looked right at me— I knew exactly what that meant 😂 so I got up and started running but he tackled me to the floor in the hallway. It was really rough (which I don’t like) so I was kind of annoyed and yelled for him to stop but he said ‘’sorry, but I am GOING to tickle you. It’s happening’’ then he started assaulting my sides, ribs, he was trying to get my arms up over my head but I fought so hard so he actually gave up, straddled me but was facing toward my feet. My feet are ticklish but he doesn’t normally tickle them so I asked ‘’what are you doing?!’’ And he said ‘’I’m just gonna see something’’ and he starts squeezing right above my kneecaps which was shockingly ticklish— I screamed immediately and needed it to stop but he just kept squeezing and exploring other parts up my leg, moving up to the inner parts of the thigh where he hit another jackpot all the way at the top of the inner thigh! I was laughing so hard I couldn’t even tell him to stop but I did make the signature ‘’pterodactyl’’ sounds he strives to hear which encouraged him to proceed full force saying ‘’babe you are so ticklish you should never be rude again you are way too ticklish to be acting like that. Don’t do it again or I’ll punish you with a really good tickling’’

Needless to say I was dead after that 😂 but the experience made me so wet and was fuel for a lot of fantasies after. He did not know that tickling turned me on, he just happened to do it all the time for fun 😇

That's a great story. I used to tickle my girlfriends like that . I always had a blast. Some of them did too. Others hated it lol.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back