• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“The Road Rage Incident” Part 1 (mm/ffff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“The Road Rage Incident” Part 1 (mm/ffff)

Julie started to blink and fumble for the bedside table lamp switch. She couldn’t see yet because of the dark but she could hear her phone buzzing on the bedside table near her. Her fingers found the switch and instantly her bedroom was filled with soft lamp light. Julie flipped over her phone and saw that it was her daughter, Lacey, calling her. It was late, about a quarter past one. In a sudden panic, Julie answered her daughter’s call hoping that everything was alright.

Julie: “Lacey?! What’s wrong?! Is everything okay?!”

Lacey: “I’m fine, Mom. I’m okay. I just need a favor from you...”

Julie: “I thought you and Charlotte were staying at Ashton’s tonight? What’s wrong?”

Lacey: “Mom, I’m sorry. Charlotte and I just said that we were staying at Ashton’s tonight so we could go to a party. But now the cops are here and Charlotte and I got arrested for M.I.P. They said they’ll release us soon but we need to find a ride.”

Julie: “You WHAT?! Lacey! I cannot believe this!”

Lacey: “I know, I know, I’m sorry. We were just having fun and then someone called the police I guess.”

Julie: “I did not expect this from you, young lady! You’re in so much trouble! Is Charlotte there with you right now?!”

Lacey: “Yeah she’s here.”

Julie: “You stay right there, Missy! You’re in so much trouble!”

Julie knew exactly what her daughter and Charlotte had pulled. Both girls were eighteen and had just graduated high school. It was early August now and they wanted to attend as many end of summer parties as possible with their old schoolmates before going off to college. Julie immediately called Kelly, Charlotte’s mother, and filled her in on how the girls had gotten themselves arrested.

Julie was a news anchor at a local news station. She was 5’ 10” tall with long dark brown hair and dark green eyes that had golden flecks in them. She kept her figure tight and fit for her personal ego but mostly because her profession had an unwritten rule that all female newscasters be fairly attractive. So she spent most afternoons at yoga class and jogging in her upscale neighborhood. Julie was married to a successful attorney who specialized in work injury claims. Her marriage was a bit stale but Julie voiced no complaints as long as she could continue living the comfortable lifestyle she had grown accustomed to.

Julie threw on a dark blue fitted t-shirt, black leggings, and a pair of dark brown, fuzzy house slippers before grabbing her keys and heading out the door. She hopped in her Lexus SUV and put her long hair up into a messy bun. Julie was embarrassed to leave her house in such a state. Normally she was very particular about her appearance in public due to her job and always being in the public eye. But tonight she was livid and hurried out of her house wearing only a little eye liner. She checked her face in the rearview mirror. Without any makeup on, Julie could see the faint wrinkles around her eyes and prominent cheek bones. She had a very attractive face and still looked impressive even after waking up in the middle of the night. She regularly went to a tanning salon so her skin was always bronzed perfectly, which complimented her eyes and bone structure.

Julie stopped by to pick up her good friend, Kelly. The angry blonde was standing at the end of her driveway when Julie pulled onto her street. Kelly was much shorter than Julie, about 5’ 5”. She had soft green eyes and faint freckles around the tops of her cheeks and across the bridge of her petite, feminine nose. Kelly wore dark-rimmed, squared glasses and had her blonde hair pulled back into a messy ponytail. She was a personal trainer and her husband owned a car dealership. They too lived a comfortable life and lived in the same school district as Julie.

Kelly had her arms crossed as Julie pulled up. She was clearly beyond irritated after getting woken up in the middle of the night to learn that her daughter was at the police department. She was wearing a maroon and white baseball style t-shirt, tight light grey leggings, and maroon running shoes with black anklet socks. Kelly also kept herself in great shape. She had a more petite figure than Julie, with smaller breasts and slimmer hips. But Kelly still looked like a scrumptious little soccer mom with her pale skin, blonde hair, and trendy glasses. She got into her friend’s Lexus and away they zoomed.

Julie and Kelly had met each other because Lacey and Charlotte had been in the same cheerleading squad since 7th grade. The two women had become fast friends and their daughters were now best friends. Julie and Kelly ranted their frustrations at the girls for being so stupid. How could they have lied, snuck out, and gotten arrested?! Julie and Kelly had done everything they could to set their girls up for a bright future. They paid for everything...cars, phones, tuition...so that Lacey and Charlotte didn’t have to work. They had both just gotten into a respectable university and now they were jeopardizing that with their behavior tonight.

Julie and Kelly pulled up to the police department and saw Lacey and Charlotte sitting on a curb outside near several other youths.

Lacey was 5’ 8” with long brown hair like her mom but she had dreamy blue eyes instead. Lacey’s skin was not as tanned but it wasn’t pale either. She wore a light blue top, a black miniskirt, and black closed-toed heels.

Charlotte was next to her. She stood 5’ 6” and had bleach blonde hair that hung down freely about her shoulder blades. She wore a white, flowing top, pink form-fitting leggings, and black closed-toed heels. Charlotte had a slight build and her top showed off a sliver of her toned tummy.

The two girls stood up and walked with their heads down to the SUV. They had on bright lipstick, eye makeup, and looked like they were a little buzzed still. Charlotte tried to apologize to Kelly but her mom interrupted her and said, “Get in the car NOW!” The two friends shuffled into the back seat and sat silently as their moms laid into them. After a good five minutes of being yelled at, the girls were grateful the SUV began to pull away from the curb and start the drive home.

As Julie merged back onto the highway, she soon realized traffic was almost at a standstill because of late-night construction. Julie and Kelly were already quite upset with the situation tonight but now they couldn’t even get home quickly. It was approaching three in the morning and everyone in the car was now pissed off even further that traffic was at a crawl for the next several miles.

The Lexus inched forward in the stop and go traffic. The ladies found themselves behind a white, full size Econoline van. The van was making the women irate because the driver kept letting other cars merge over as if he didn’t have anywhere to be that night. Julie honked at the van once to get her message across that she didn’t appreciate him letting so many cars into their lane. That’s when the van stopped and sat there in the roadway for several minutes without moving. The women guessed that was his way teaching them a lesson for honking.

As the van continued to sit in traffic in front of them, blocking their lane, Julie’s anger started to boil over. It had already been one hell of a night. She cursed and smacked the steering wheel. Kelly also yelled obscenities and gave the van the finger in a moment of rage. Lacey and Charlotte rolled down their windows and shouted some colorful insults at the van and flipped the bird until their mothers scolded them and told them to roll their windows up.

Kelly finally convinced Julie to lay on the horn and both girls chimed in with their support as well. Julie was hesitant but then pushed the horn down for a long, sharp blast as the women cheered a little. Charlotte and Lacey stuck their heads out the window again and yelled more insults while Julie and Kelly kept honking and laughing to themselves. It was a bit of a relief to release some of the tension from the crazy night by letting out some road rage. Eventually the moms got their daughters to sit back down and roll their windows up.

Then the van started moving again. In fact, it exited when Julie exited. Then the van slammed on its brakes and brought the Lexus to a sudden halt as well. That’s when both van doors flew open and two rougher looking, blue collar types stormed out and came back to the SUV.

There was a guy at each window as the women looked petrified about the unexpected confrontation. Hank was the man at the driver’s side window. He asked Julie, “What’s your problem, lady?!”

The other man was named Phil. He looked around at the women in the vehicle and asked them why they felt it was okay to be rude. The ladies all stammered and locked up, completely caught off guard and intimidated. None of them even thought to call the police or roll up the windows.

Hank looked over at Phil and asked his buddy, “These chicks were being really fucking rude, don’t you think? You thinking what I’m thinking, man?”

Phil smiled and nodded his head. “Oh yeah, that’s just what these bitches need. A little lesson in manners.”

Hank went back and retrieved a whole bundle of rope from his van, all different lengths. He walked back and set the bundle on the hood of the Lexus. He took a cut of rope and said to Julie, “I’ll start with you. Step out.”

Julie was shocked by what it appeared was about to happen. She came to her senses and snapped back, “Don’t you even think for a second that I’m going to get out of my car and let you tie me up! Do you know who I am?! Do you?! I’m on Channel 7 almost every morning reading the news...” Hank reached in and unlocked her door. He pulled it open and yanked her out by her arm. Julie gasped in shock and then made whiny, pouty noises as her arms were tied behind her back and her legs were tied together. “I thought you looked familiar lady. Small world, eh Phil? Who knew she was so rude in real life?”

Hank led Julie back to his van as Phil grabbed some rope and told Kelly to get out of the SUV. Kelly was shaken that her friend had been taken, tied, and was now being pushed into a van. She was speechless as Phil pulled her out and started tying her in the same manner.

Hank came back and ordered Lacey out of the vehicle. She came out willingly and afraid. Hank soon had her hands tied behind her back and her legs tied securely to one another.

Charlotte was alone in the Lexus when Phil came with rope for her. She started to whimper as Phil bound her in a similar fashion and walked her back.

Julie had been forced into the back row of seating in the large, spacious van. She was in the far corner in the back. Next to her was Lacey. They moved her all the way over next to her mom. Then Charlotte was crammed in next. They shifted her over next to her best friend. And then finally Kelly. They squeezed the blonde soccer mom in the last available portion of the seat between her daughter and the side window of the rear seat.

The guys pulled each woman’s ankles up onto the top of the seat in front of them and used more rope to securely fasten them in place so they couldn’t pull their feet away. The ladies were all wondering what the men planned to do to them now as punishment for their rude behavior.

Phil went down the line of shoes and started removing the women’s footwear. He slid off Julie’s house slippers, revealing her large, tanned size 10.5 feet. The beautiful news anchor had creamy, shapely soles with really long toes that were capped with perfectly shaped, rounded tips. Julie’s toenails were painted a darker red, not quite maroon but it had a sensual shade of passion about it. Her big toes angled inwards slightly and had a clearly defined bottom curve that looked like the bottom curvature of a pear. “Geez lady, good thing you can hide these huge feet behind the news desk.” Julie blushed as the man teased her about her shoe size.

Phil slipped off Lacey’s heels and saw that she had big feet too like her mother, about size 9.5. Her feet were nearly flawless, void of any rough areas. And her soles were also curvy and defined like her mom’s. Lacey had long, thin toes that were painted dark purple. “Like mother, like daughter, eh Hank? Women with big feet must run in their family, haha.” Lacey felt the hot feeling of embarrassment in her guts as she curled her toes down and tried to make her feet look smaller.

Phil took off Charlotte’s heels, showing off her pale size 8 feet and French tipped toenails. She had long second toes that reached just a little past her big toes. Her feet were somewhat flat with smooth, silky arches. Her heels, the balls of her feet, and the tips of her toes were all a shade of pink from wearing her heels.

Lastly, Phil tugged off Kelly’s running shoes and peeled off her anklet socks. Kelly had smaller soles than her daughter, about size 6.5. They were dainty and feminine but had a deep, meaty arch. Her toes were painted light pink and were short, stubby digits that seemed to line up fairly evenly straight across without much of a taper.

“Wh..Wha..What are you going to do now?” Kelly asked nervously as the four women waited with their feet up on the back of the seat in front of them.

“Oh, you’ll see. We’re going to teach you ladies a lesson you won’t soon forget,” Hank answered as he wrapped one arm around Julie’s ankles to help steady them.

“Don’t you dare touch my feet or you’ll be sorry! I’ll sue you, I swear! Let us go right now!” Julie barked right before Hank started wiggling his fingers on her soles. Julie jumped to life and began giggling and hissing with reluctant laughter. Her huge feet felt incredibly soft against Hank’s fingertips as he slid them around her arches and heels.

The other girls were all watching in disbelief as Julie was being tickled and shrieking with laughter down at the end of the seat next to them. Then Kelly turned her head forward when she felt Phil’s hands resting on her feet. He wrapped up her ankles and poised his free hand inches away from her deep, wrinkly arches. Kelly started pleading with him, “No, wait wait wait! There’s no need to do any of this! Just let us go and we won’t call the police or anything!” Phil just chuckled and replied, “Time for your turn, babe.” Phil began scratching his fingers along her hyper-sensitive arches, making her jolt into a laughing frenzy.

The two ex-cheerleaders glanced over at each other with worried, helpless expressions on their faces. They sat there watching, not knowing what to do. Lacey and Charlotte felt completely helpless and guilty almost as they watched their moms squirm around on the seat laughing like crazy while their bare feet were tickled by strange men. They were powerless to intervene and soon, they would be tickled just like their moms.

“Hey, leave her alone! My mom only honked at you, she doesn’t deserve to be treated like this!” Lacey shouted when she got enough courage to do so. Hank just chuckled and used one of his hands to start tickling Lacey’s vulnerable soles as well. Now he had both mom and daughter laughing at the same time as he wiggled his fingers. “Ticklish like Mommy, huh? I’ll teach both of you a lesson at the same time.”

Phil loved watching the blonde soccer mom wrinkle her arches and shift her feet desperately from side to side in his grasp as he stroked her bare soles. Her laughter was high-pitched and satisfying after her unladylike display earlier.

Phil looked over and saw Charlotte looking at her mother with a concerned expression. When Charlotte noticed him looking at her, she looked down so she wouldn’t make eye contact with him anymore. She didn’t want his attention turned toward her. “Oh I’m sorry, girly. I didn’t know that you would be so jealous for some attention. Here, let me give you a turn.” Charlotte shook her head and begged him not to tickle her too but it was futile. Soon he was flicking his fingers relentlessly across the bottoms of her smooth feet, making her laugh uncontrollably just like her mom had been.

Hank let Julie have a break and focused on Lacey. He had her ankles trapped and was making her squeal and shriek outbursts of laughter as he scribbled his fingers around on her creamy arches. It was clear by feeling the supple skin that she pampered herself quite a bit, probably with mommy and daddy’s money. Hank loved watching her cross one foot in front of the other in a desperate attempt to guard herself. Lacey would take about as much tickling as she could on one foot and then cross the other one back in front. She kept alternating but her tactic didn’t offer much relief.

Phil held Charlotte’s big toes tight and began scratching his index finger just along the base of all her toes. He started right under her left pinky toe and scratched his finger along the base of her toes until he was at the pinky toe on her right foot. Charlotte kicked and belly laughed the whole time.

Hank went back to Julie’s big feet and trapped them again with his arm. “Did you miss me, Hun?” Julie just shook her head from side to side and repeatedly asked him to stop this craziness. Hank began wiggling his fingers across her tanned soles, feeling the smooth curves around the base of her tender heels. Then he danced his fingers upward across her trembling arches as she shrieked and writhed on the cramped seat.

Lacey watched with concern as she sat stuck between her mom and best friend, both of which were laughing hysterically because strange men were tickling their bound, bare feet. Lacey looked over at her mother, Julie. She never thought in her wildest dreams that she would see her mom tied up and tickle tortured. And worse yet, it was really effective. Her mom was going crazy with laughter when her feet were touched. Hank had worked his way up to the undersides of her long, immaculate toes. Julie was cackling like a schoolgirl as her ultra-sensitive toes were caressed. Lacey had never seen her mom in such a desperate, out of control state. Normally she was very poised and composed but not tonight.

Lacey looked to her other side and saw her best friend getting red in the face from laughing so much. Phil reached over with one hand and started attacking Kelly’s soles again. The concerned mother was once again plunged into chaotic laughter as she wiggled her feet desperately trying to get away. “Let’s see who laughs louder, mom or daughter.”

Phil tickled both blonde cuties relentlessly as both of them whined and shouted laughter. Kelly felt horrible having her surprisingly ticklish feet tickled and also, knowing that her daughter was tied up right next to her going through the same thing. They were from a picture perfect, well-off family. This sort of thing was definitely NOT supposed to happen.

Kelly threw her head back in silent laughter and kicked her legs in desperation as Phil focused on her alone. He flicked his fingers repeatedly in her deep, warm arches after he determined they were her most sensitive areas. The sporty personal trainer wouldn’t have disagreed either. She absolutely couldn’t stand having him mercilessly stroke across her high arches without any sort of a break. She shook her head so hard with pathetic, girlish laughter that she knocked her glasses askew slightly. Her messy hair was starting to be thrown across her forehead a little.

Lacey had been looking down at Kelly being tickled on her dainty feet. She had known her best friend’s mom for a long time and never knew she was that horribly ticklish on her feet. Charlotte’s chest was heaving as she caught her breath. Her head rested on the back of the seat while her mouth hung open lazily to breathe. She rolled her head to the side and looked at Lacey.

“What do we do!” Lacey whisper-yelled to her best friend.

Charlotte shook her head slightly as if to say she didn’t know. “This is awful,” she said weakly as she was still trying to recover from her turn.

Lacey jumped with surprise as she again felt fingers exploring her soles. The pretty brunette tried to fight the feelings but was quickly overwhelmed by the ticklish sensations surging into her brain. Without even consciously giving in, Lacey began screaming laughter wildly and squirming her feet around. She curled and flexed her long toes and tried to cross her feet over. Anything to buy her just a fraction of a second without feeling the horrid, trapped feeling of being forced to endure non-consensual tickling.

Lacey thought she was laughing her hardest but that all changed when Hank found out how sensitive she was on the pads just below her toes. He would pry her scrunched toes back and rub his skilled fingers along the squishy, flawless pads right below the base of her toes. Lacey felt like she could have a heart attack right then and there she was laughing so frantically. Whenever she did manage to slip her toes free from his grasp and curl them down tight as if her life depended on it, Hank would just lightly trickle his fingers over the tops of her adorable toes and make them tremble with bizarre sensations. Lacey’s toe clench would eventually weaken and then he would pull them back and get at her delicate pads again.

“Are you going to remember this the next time you think about giving someone the finger, little missy?” Phil questioned as he rubbed along the impressively smooth heels of Kelly’s feet. She could barely get the words out through her giggles but she promised him in every way she knew how.

“You promise you’ll be a good girl? No more rude behavior?” Phil asked her. Kelly attention was mostly focused on her baby-soft heels being tormented but she managed to hear most of his questions and blurted out, “Yes! Yes! I promise! I’ll be a good girl from now on! Hahahahaha!!”

Phil: “You’ll be on your best behavior? Because you don’t want these tiny, sensitive feet tickled again, right?”

Kelly: “No! No, I don’t! I’ll be good, I swear! Just stop tickling us!”

Phil: “That’s what I like to hear. But...I still think you could use some more tickling as a reminder not to act like that in the future.”

Kelly: “No! Hahahahaha!! No more! I’ve learned my lesson! Hahahaha!! You don’t have to keep tickling me! Not my feet!”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Very exciting plot. I like to read the "to be continued" sentence. I'm waiting for more, hoping that Phil anf Hank will remember the insults taken from Charlotte and Lindsay also!!! Their mothers scolded the girls, but I think Phil and Hank should scold them more!!!

Surely they need to be taken to their house for proper lessons pretty please :) great story x

Haha I appreciate your enthusiasm, but this is an older story of mine. Part 2 was already posted some time ago. Hope you enjoy it!

I couldn’t find the part 2. Was it removed?

Never mind I found it. It was a great read!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back