• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

this morning UK discussion

Tony27aotl

TMF Regular
Not sure what to make of this but here it is

youtube.com/watch?v=0UdFzC8zU0M

Not sure what to make of this but here it is

youtube.com/watch?v=0UdFzC8zU0M

Well Russell Brand is a twat that doesn't know anything and this Morning hate everything or anyone that has common sense or a view point other than their own.

Well Russell Brand is a twat that doesn't know anything and this Morning hate everything or anyone that has common sense or a view point other than their own.

Indeed, odious fools doing a hate fest. :(

A lot of kids do hate being tickled and yet people do it to them anyway. Sure there's a lot that like it too but I can see Brand's point here, for some kids it's a very uncomfortable and humiliating experience but it's ingrained in them that the adults in their lives are allowed to inflict that upon them if they want. Regardless of whether or not the kid hates it. Obviously I'm all for tickling between consenting adults but I see no issue whatsoever with people giving kids the courtesy of checking that they like being tickled before actually doing it to them.

If you take parenting advice from Russell Brand you shouldn't breed or even be allowed to breed, he's an absolute fucking moron and not because of this, just in general

Obviously I'm all for tickling between consenting adults but I see no issue whatsoever with people giving kids the courtesy of checking that they like being tickled before actually doing it to them.

Meaning no offense, this is an extremely strange sentiment and odd view of family life.

Frankly, this piece doesn't belong here and should be moved to a more 'serious' section of the forum.

Meaning no offense, this is an extremely strange sentiment and odd view of family life.

Frankly, this piece doesn't belong here and should be moved to a more 'serious' section of the forum.

I agree to an extent that is why I said I did not know what to make of it...it is however talk about tickling on a big mainstream show by three adult women so I posted it here...

Okay I didn't word that part well at all but I'm sure you get the point of my post. Children who hate being tickled get tickled by family members all the time and there's no good reason for that to happen on a consistent basis.

Obviously it's pretty dumb to call for this sort of ban, but besides that, I'm curious why people think Russell is a "twat" and "absolute moron". He is actually very intelligent and well-spoken. He just has strong opinions that may tick some people off.

It's the internet. You can't just disagree with someone; you must hate them with all your soul

This morning often welcome both sides of the debate onto their programme and give each side the chance to state their view, they don’t “hate” anyone and rightfully the lead presenters of the show should be allowed to state their opinion on something. Russell has own value system and beliefs, if you don’t agree move on - and for the record I don’t agree on everything he says either and that’s where it ends.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back