• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Tickled At A Bar MMFF/M

mr.duck

TMF Novice
Coworkers and I decided to go out for drinks after work at a nearby bar with pool tables and lounge couches. We all had way too many, myself included. We were there to almost closing time and we were the only ones there. I was sitting on the backrest of a couch facing back talking and goofing off. When I fell backwards and now my legs and feet hanging. One of my coworkers was sitting on the couch and I was talking to her. Unbeknownst to me, I’m pretty drunk too. I feel someone taking off my shoes and all of a sudden I feel hands and fingers on my socked feet and I’m laughing now, I’m trying to get up, the girl sits on me. Now I can’t get up and I hear one of the other girls to remove my socks. I’m protesting not too. But to no avail. I’m now getting tickled on my feet by my drunk coworkers girls and guys. I was tickled for 5 minutes until the security told us they were closing. Fun times when you’re drunk lol. I’ll post a picture of my feet.

Attachments

• 764010B2-0D9A-4C45-BDE7-FEB9D775A92F.png
    764010B2-0D9A-4C45-BDE7-FEB9D775A92F.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 292
Very interesting incident. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back