• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Videos that feature "the word" or "tickle talk"

megaticklish

One thing that makes any tickle clip satisfying for me is when the ler or lee uses the word "ticklish." I don't know why that is, but I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I especially love when it's used in a teasing/mildly humiliating way. Examples: "Uh oh I think somebody's ticklish..." "You are sooooooo ticklish" etc. I'd love to know what your favorite tickle vids that utilize this are!

I'll go a step further. I feel like the clips where there's no verbal teasing or conversational aspect are kind of like a form of tickling video autism. It's like going to dinner with someone at a restaurant and never saying a word. Sure the tickling / meal are the main reasons for what's happening, but doing either without any exchange of words is a wasted opportunity.

What video without verbal teasing wouldn't be made better with a few "Which do you like more this... or this?" "Does this spot make you happy? You seem happy." "Let's get to the age old debate about poking versus pinchers versus vibrating. What are your thoughts?" The only reason I assume that people don't talk is that they're nervous, insecure and don't know what to say -- not a creative choice.

Last edited:
great thread. Most any video with Taylor Raz as the ler has great teasing talk. The tickle abuse videos with Condi as the lee often had her talking abiut how ticklish she is through her laughter.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back