• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yes Man (pinup/story)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
office feet.jpg

Kid hadn't worked in an office in years, but thanks to you he was enjoying it more then ever before. You, who couldn't for one second stop looking at the beautiful fem-boy's slender feet. It made you such a target. You would begin to notice the views you were treated to were much more daring, his tone a lot more flirtatious.

You were being teased.

Even when you caught on, you couldn't stop yourself from becoming a victim to your own desires. You were the right-hand man to the boss and here you were, being distracted by this mischievous intern.

Kid would stay at his desk, feet up and naked, playing with them meticulously. He lightly nibbled at the end of his glasses while thinking about all the fun he was going to have. Tempting and teasing you for his own amusement. You were going to be his ticket to nights of workless fun. You were going to be completely under his feet. Figuratively and VERY much literally.

All the while you spectated from afar. You watched the wrinkles of Kid's feet stack as he scrunched them, all the while ignoring you own growing stack of work. You were slipping, and your boss noticed. She had always thought you were cute, seeing you at your desk dumbstruck with an obvious tent was too funny. Maybe that was why she demanded you and Kid work late so you could catch up.

"Good luck.~" She whispered in your ear before clicking off. You turned to watch her walk away, even more flustered then before. When you turned to look back at Kid he was looking directly at you, smile on his face.

Que the hardest night of your life.

The game was on. You agreed to the teasing fem-boy's game but only if you got something for winning. At least ten minutes to do whatever you wanted. All you had to do was finish before they had to leave at 9 pm. It was 6:30 pm and you were looking at about three weeks of work to catch up on.

You did all you could as fast as you could. Were you even doing any of this right? Fuck it. Someone else will handle it, it didn't matter. All that mattered was what was now only 2 inches from your face.

There was Kid, smiling wide as he played and played and played. His toes weaved in and out from each other with hypnotic ease. The scent in his perfume was strong and driving you mad with lust, all the while Kid cheered you on. Though the tone of his voice was dripping with sadistic glee. You had to wonder if he wanted you to win or only keep going to torment you even more.

The clock was ticking down, it was now 8:45. Was this even possible anymore??? Your eyes were almost straining as much as your cock. Final stretch now. Come on! Push through it!

Somehow you were making it. Things were passing by and as victory was in sight, it was getting easier to ignore what was right in front of you. But Kid wasn't one to play fair. He started to talk about how ticklish he was. Hoping, even begging for you not to tickle him when he loses.

"Oh please.~ I just couldn't take it. And if you do promise to be gentle ok? You know I actually like gentle tickles and pets, they make me moan the most. Is that what you want? For me to moan? Dirty boy. "

You were suckered right back in. You sat there, mouth a gape, while you stared slack jawed at Kid and his seductive feet. All this work and you didn't even imagine what you would do if you won. Your mind was swimming! One thing for sure was you were going to fill this office with the sweet moans and giggles of this little cock tease.

"Oh gosh, you ARE going to get me. I can see it in your eyes. You're so mean! My poor feet... How long do you think they'll last under your fingers huh? Minutes? Seconds?"

You couldn’t take it anymore. You burst out moaning, "OH KID!"

"Oh poor thing....." Kid gave you a sympathetic smile as his toe delicately rested on your bottom lip. Suddenly a smile spread on Kid's face and his voice became chipper, "You haven't been looking at the time have you!??"

It was then you turned your head to the clock. 9:08 pm. You lose.

Kid burst out into giggles, excitedly kicking his feet like a child. He was positively giddy with the ordeal he had just put you threw. What was even crueler was how fast his shoes went back on.

"I'm so sorry! Better luck next time cutie!" Kid got his things together, eager to leave you to finish whatever there was left to finish.

"M-maybe over your place....?" You were able to sheepishly ask. You didn't even know what you were doing anymore, you'd sort it all out later, but right now it was worth a shot. The teasing was making you bold and it took the sexy fem-boy off guard.

Kid only smiled, "Tempting. Looks like we know what to play for next time. Bye-bye, maybe next time focus on the REAL important stuff, huh?~" With that, he was off.

You were left alone in the office, hopeful for next time but no less denied. Your cock ached with frustration and need. This was so unfair! That was the night that you swore when you got the chance.....

Kid would get what he deserved.

If you enjoyed this and would like to support me to make more, Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

Amazing. The pic, the story....ugh, who wouldn't be tempted to give Kid what he deserves!

Gulp! I'd be too teased to death to give the Kid what he deserves!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back