• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karya's Unwanted Vacation 2: Clothes Shopping (MF/F, sexual, non-consensual)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
Part 2 of the series. As always, go back and read part one if you'd like some context for this one.

Part 1: Failed to Become a Goddess

-----

There was something very strange to Karya about browsing through a clothes store in the nude. The brunette warrior from another world had winced opening the door to the shop that stood alone at the forest’s edge, but the man at the counter hadn’t even blinked at her state of undress. She guessed that Ilia’s claim that the people of this world being used to public nudity hadn’t been a lie. Though that didn’t keep her from feeling awkward trying to pick out something to cover herself up with. Fashion had never been Karya’s forte and having to sort through the seemingly infinite variety amongst the dozens of rows and sections of women’s clothing the store had on offer made her head spin. Eventually, she gave up and carried the simplest tunic, trousers, and plain white underwear she could find to the counter out of frustration over having to work through the mind-boggling number of choices.

“I’d like these,” she said, laying the clothes on the counter. The muscle-bound, bearded giant of a man sitting next to the register looked like he’d be more at home wrestling alligators in a swamp than manning a trendy women’s clothes store. A sticker with “Hello, my name is: Jack” was pasted on the breast of his shirt. He looked Karya over, down at the clothes, and back at Karya again and let out a groan.

“Lady, are you trying to give me an aneurysm or something?” Jack asked without the slightest bit of professional courtesy of a service worker. “The day I let a woman blessed with looks like yours walk out of this store wearing something like that is the day I hang myself in my room.” Karya felt her temper flare up at the remark. That wasn’t something she wanted to hear from a guy dressed in a featureless grey t-shirt, worn blue jeans, and sneakers that were a good stomp away from falling apart at the seams. But before she could open her mouth to snap at him to shut up and tell her how much the clothes cost, the store clerk had already gotten up and made his way around the counter to start picking out new clothes for her.

He moved with surprising speed that belied his size across the shop floor. He explained his choices to Karya as he went, gently placing his selections onto a rolling clothes rack that he’d grabbed from a back room. Karya vaguely heard something about seasons, the fashion of the surrounding area, and what he predicted would be popular in some of the bigger cities before her eyes glazed over from the exhaustive detail of his rambling. An entirely full rack of clothes was wheeled in front of her when he was done.

“Pick out some of those,” he ordered. Karya looked at the rack uncertainly. She reached over, grabbed a black and white spaghetti strap mini dress with pink highlights, and presented it to him. It was a bit short for her taste, holding it up against herself showed that it did the bare minimum to cover her breasts and thighs, but she wanted this over and done with. Her selection was met with a harrumph. Jack reached a weathered hand over the counter to pick out a pair of black stockings with complimentary garter belt and some lingerie so sheer it couldn’t possibly preserve her modesty. “Take it as a set or leave it.”

“Fine,” Karya sighed. The sooner she had something to wear the better. She watched curiously as a glowing circle appeared on a tube attached to the register when Jack picked up a small disc. As the store clerk waved the disc over each article of clothing the circle moved its way further up the tube. Karya tilted her head at it in confusion. “Sorry, I’m new here. What’s that?” she asked, pointing at the tube.

“Special little magic device the goddess made for us. It converts the energy emitted by someone being tickled and turns it into a liquid. You can turn it in at a temple in exchange for food and other stuff,” Jack explained. “That’ll be 1 hour and 32 minutes.” Karya paled at the number. She’d gotten to experience what being tickle tortured was like yesterday. Despite the goddess’s claims that it was somehow fun, she never wanted to go through that again.

“Tell you what.” The clerk took pity on her after seeing her face fall at the prospect of being tickled. He reached over to the rack again to grab a thin pair of black gloves with red lines twisting up them that came half way up her forearms. “Do a little job for me and I’ll give you the clothes up front and throw in these gloves as a bonus.”

“Deal.” Karya instantly jumped on the offer. Anything was better than being tickled again.

“Hold your horses, I haven’t explained what the job is yet. Got a thief that’s been repeatedly breaking in to steal the store’s stock. Caught the little minx in the act on camera. I want you to apprehend her so I can have a turn with the little burglar before we ship her off to the punishment stocks to really learn her lesson.” Jack’s thumb pointed over his shoulder at a strange box-shaped device with a lens on front that Karya could only assume was the “camera” he was talking about.

“What’s the catch? That seems a little too good to be true. Since it’s a thief, couldn’t you just call the guards to handle it for you?” Karya asked. It seemed fishy to her that he’d just give her the clothes without any guarantee that she’d complete the job. Especially when it’s a job someone else could’ve completed for him by now.

“Oh, I could. The catch is that I’ll get a lot more than an hour and a half out of you if you don’t do this right. If you fail to subdue the thief then she’ll undoubtedly tickle you half to death as revenge, then I’ll spend a day or two torturing you for wasting my time, and then the people who like to pay the punishment stocks a visit will make absolutely certain you’ll regret not just paying the list price. And I guarantee you, trying to pull a runner will be even worse when we catch you.” Karya grimaced. This wasn’t a job she could afford to fail.

-----

Later that night, Karya found herself crouching behind the counter in her new clothes. Jack was waiting in the back room for her signal that she’d caught the thief. She went over the specifics of the job Jack had laid out while she waited for her target. She had to capture the thief without beating her black and blue or Jack would tickle torture her for being too violent and she had to win against the thief in her current powerless state in the first place or else she’d be tickle tortured in her stead. Karya understood that this was a world specifically designed to result in girls being tickle tortured as much as possible, but she was starting to get more than a little put off by the idea that every person she’d meet here would be inclined to have her tied up naked and scrape their nails against her hyper-sensitive toes for hours at a time. Just the thought of suffering through that sort of torture again made her wince.

A sound coming from one of the windows made her peek around the corner. As expected, a woman had opened the window and was crawling through it. The petite thief was dressed in a heavy black sweater, camo pants, and black boots and gloves. Outside of wearing clothes that could help obscure her in the dark of night, she hadn’t put much effort into trying to remain concealed. She hadn’t done anything to hide her flaming red hair that fell down to her shoulders or the tanned skin of her face. Karya could only assume that she was confident that there was nobody around to see her, because she immediately began scurrying around to shove choice items into the sack she carried without looking around to make certain the coast was clear.

‘All the better for me, I guess,’ Karya thought to herself. The thief was so preoccupied stealing things that she didn’t notice Karya sneaking up behind her. The brunette warrior quickly grabbed one of her arms with one hand and twisted it behind her back. The thief let out a yelp as the second hand came up to seize her by the shoulder and a leg came forward to entwine around hers at the same time. With a quick motion, Karya swept the crimson-haired thief’s foot out from under her and shoved her face first to the ground. The thief’s head knocked against the ground with an audible thunk that made Karya wince. She hoped Jack wouldn’t hold that one against her. She took advantage of her opponent being dazed by the unintended hit to take out a couple pair of handcuffs from the pack Jack had given her and cuff together the thief’s wrists and ankles.

“Jack, I got her!” Karya called out as she rolled the thief over to take a look at her face. She imagined that the hateful glare the woman was giving her was supposed to be intimidating, but to Karya she so resembled a small kitten that it ended up being adorable instead. It was outright hilarious compared to some of the faces she’d seen on the demons and gods she’d gotten used to staring down.

“C’mon, what’s with the frowny face? You’re supposed to smile when you meet someone. Didn’t your parents teach you any manners?” she taunted. Seeing as this place outright expected her to tickle women she had at her mercy, she figured she might as well have some fun with it. Karya slipped her hands under the thief’s sweater and underlying shirt to scratch at the girl’s taut stomach. She didn’t have enough time to break the girl’s stony expression before she heard a voice behind her.

“Oy vey… you really are new here aren’t you?” Karya spun around to see Jack standing behind her. The man was unexpectedly stealthy for a guy who did a passable impression of a grizzly bear just by standing up. The store clerk was scratching at his temple with one finger and sighing with exasperation. “No way in hell anybody who’d been here more than a day would forget to strip a girl after she’s tied up. That’s one of the biggest rules we got here. Goddess Ilia will really let you have it if you forget. Scooch over.” Karya obligingly stepped aside to let the store clerk lumber forward to loom over the tiny girl. She watched as the thief’s clothes disintegrated on the spot with a single tap of his glowing hands to leave her naked.

“Any other rules I should know about?” Karya asked as Jack hoisted the girl onto his shoulder and carried her off to the back room. He dropped her onto a bed set up there and began wrapping her limbs in a clear plastic.

“Don’t use any magic that doesn’t further tickling someone or heal injuries. The Goddess tends to play pretty fast and loose on what counts for that one, but it can come to bite you in the ass if you ignore it too much. And it ain’t official, but don’t expect anybody to do you a favor without getting tickled for it. Even if they don’t got one of these payment tubes, it’s rare to find someone who won’t tickle you as payment purely for the fun of it.” The thief had been completely restrained by the time he was finished explaining. In addition to the plastic wrapped around her limbs, the thief’s handcuffs had been replaced by ropes attached to the corners of the bed and her big toes were tied together with a piece of string. Karya almost felt some sympathy for the girl. Even to her untrained eye, it looked like a fairly strict form of bondage that immobilized her from squirming away from the inevitable tickling. She walked forward and experimentally jabbed her fingers into the woman’s toes. To her shock, their captive winced in pain.

“Oi, careful there. We’re torturing her with tickling, not with pain,” Jack chided. “Less is more here. Set her nerve endings on fire. Start off light and be patient about it.” Jack gave Karya an example by fluttering his well-manicured nails across the thief’s feet. The thief went rigid feeling the nails gently scratch at her soles. Karya watched her begin to twitch and flinch from the stimulation. Her feet shook slightly. Jack persistently roaming his fingers from the balls of her feet down to her heels eventually forced a grin to form on the woman’s face. A strangled giggle escaped from her lips after about a minute. “See? Now you give it a try.”

Karya did her best to imitate him. The tips of her nails lightly traced across their captive’s bound soles in random patterns. She had to admit, while she couldn’t see the appeal of being tickled, doing the tickling was unexpectedly enjoyable. It was a lot of fun to watch her victim squirm and spasm under her touch. The faces the thief made trying to hold back her laughter were great to her.

‘And I haven’t even made her laugh yet! If it’s this much fun right now, how’s it going to feel when I get her screaming?” Karya wondered. She really wanted to find out now. Jack left her to continue attending to their captive’s feet so he could join in by teasing her stomach. Karya hadn’t expected being on the tickler’s side to be torturous too. Watching the girl bounce and squirm from their combined assault was tearing her apart with the conflicting desires to let loose to make her laugh immediately and slowly breaking their victim down one piece at a time with light tickles. She settled on following Jack’s advise to take it slow. It was only midnight. Law enforcement wasn’t going to be here to pick up the thief until morning. They had plenty of time to play with her.

“Hehehehehe! Stop! Stop, I command you to stop this instance!” The thief couldn’t hold on for forever. Her giggles came flooding out of her mouth like a dam had broken, and with them came imperious sounding orders. Jack held up his hand and Karya obligingly took her nails away from the girl’s feet.

“And why should we? You’re a thief. You should’ve expected this sorta thing to happen once you were caught.”

“Don’t you know who I am?! I’m Elizabeth Winfax! My mother and father report directly to the Demon Queen!” the girl shrieked. Elizabeth began thrashing against her bondage. “Let me go this instant! So what if I took some rags? You should be happy that I even deigned to grace this dingy little shop out in the middle of nowhere.” Karya unconsciously took a step back out of fear. Jack’s temper had visibly snapped at the insult to his business. She watched the giant of a man stomp off into the back room and come back carrying a large stack of crates.

“Look here, you little shit,” he snarled, “I don’t care who your parents are. You’re a thief, and now you’re a naked, ticklish girl tied to a bed.” He opened one of the crates and showed it to the girls. There were 50 tickling payment tubes neatly lined inside a protective foam casing. “I itemized how much you’ve stolen over the past month. You’re going to have to be tickled enough to fill up all of these tubes to pay for it.” Some quick math on Karya’s part, judging by how far up the line her own tube had been for an hour and a half, put that at around 200 hours’ worth of tickle torture in that crate waiting to be fulfilled. Two more crates were placed on top of the first. “And this is how much you’re going to have to work off at the local punishment stocks on top of that before the law considers you to have been punished appropriately for this.” A final, fourth crate was placed on top. “And this is for insulting the best woman’s clothing shop in the country.”

“No… no. You can’t do this. I’m Elizabeth Winfax, you can’t do this to me…” Elizabeth was left quaking in fear at the mind-breaking amount of tickling that was in store for her. Her voice was growing fainter with each protest. Karya couldn’t see how she could possibly get out of this without being driven completely insane by the torture. But with those comments against his shop, Jack didn’t look like he was in a forgiving mood anymore.

“Remember what I said when I told you to take it slow? Forget it. Give her hell,” Jack ordered Karya as he handed her a bottle of baby oil and a hairbrush. Karya shook her doubts out of her mind with a grin. Jack was right as far as she was concerned. This was a world of tickle torture. The little bitch should’ve seen this coming a mile away. Karya poured a large helping of the oil into her hand and began massaging it into their captive’s feet. Jack was similarly rubbing baby oil into her armpits. “3, 2, 1, go!”

‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOO! STOHOHOHOHOP I COMMAND YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LET MEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA GO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! HAVE MERCYHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEASE!” On Jack’s count down, three hairbrushes came to bear on Elizabeth’s ticklish flesh. Jack was holding his at the top of the handles and furiously scrubbing both of her armpits. Karya was using one hand to hold her victim’s big toes back and sawing her brush horizontally across both feet as fast as she could. She made certain that everywhere from the base of the girl’s toes to her heels were scrubbed pink. Howls of agonized laughter poured out of Elizabeth’s mouth. Karya found herself licking her lips. The spoiled girl’s face was stuck in a rictus of forced mirth with screams of laughter pouring out of her mouth. Watching what parts of her naked body hadn’t been immobilized quake in an attempt to escape the tickling was intoxicating. Those D-cup breasts especially were hypnotic in how they shook as a result of Elizabeth’s limited thrashing.

“Kootchie kootchi kooooo,” Karya taunted. While Karya had to admit that scrubbing the spoiled brat’s feet with a hairbrush was a lot more fun than she had been expecting, she was also growing more curious at other ways to torment their victim. Jack had dropped his hairbrushes in favor of covering those jiggling breasts in oil and skittering his nails across them. Elizabeth would let out a shriek whenever his fingers flicked against her rock-hard nipples. Karya decided to try to emulate that.

Her big take away from watching the more experienced tickler was that it was more fun to not just hammer the most ticklish spot she could find. Karya traced her nails across her victim’s soft feet and kept a close eye on her reactions. There was an especially nice spot in the middle of the balls of her feet that resulted in the bound feet in front of her wiggling like crazy to avoid her touching it. Elizabeth’s blubbering for them to stop grew ever more desperate if she stuck on it for long enough. Karya settled on poking, stroking, and fluttering her way around the foot, then randomly diving in to abuse that tender spot for a bit. The resulting cadence of Elizabeth’s laughter from the pair alternating between abusing her sensitive spots and teasing around them was a symphony to her tormentors’ ears.

The pair explored the rest of their victim’s body over the course of the next hour before calling a short break. Elizabeth’s begging for them to let her go in between her wheezing for breath went completely ignored. Karya had a pretty good idea now of where on the girl’s body was best to drive her through the roof. With some advice from Jack as they went, she was even starting to get the hang of taking advantage of when to target those spots to toy with the girl’s emotions.

“Wanna know how to make this even more fun?” Jack asked with a grin. He opened a nearby closet to reveal shelves lined with sex toys. He picked out a couple and showed them to Karya. “Dunno if your world had these, but these little eggs are called vibrators. We’re gonna tape them to her nipples and clit and shove one inside of her. The vibrations will make her orgasm non-stop when we turn ‘em all on, and we’re going have each one compete with being tickle tortured for her attention,” he explained. Karya shivered at the thought. She knew all too well what it was like be forced to cum until her mind gave out. Adding tickling to that sounded like a plot fit for a demon. She couldn’t wait to try putting Elizabeth through it.

“Please… please no. This is insane. All I did was steal some clothes. Let me go already,” Elizabeth begged. Fed up with her protests, Jack grabbed a ball-gag and had Karya assist him in shoving it in Elizabeth’s mouth. A blindfold soon followed to leave her in darkness. The girl couldn’t squirm enough to avoid them placing the sex toys on her. One by one the devices were turned on, each stimulating her privates with far more intensity than she was used to. The sheltered rich girl was overwhelmed by the time all of the vibrators were turned on. Her body spasmed feeling one orgasm after another rip through her without any time for rest. And then there were a pair of hairbrushes covering her bound feet and long nails skittering their way from her armpits down to her pantyline and back up again.

Elizabeth was in hell. The combined sensations were too horrible for her reaction to be considered laughter anymore. She was howling like an animal into her gag in pure suffering. She’d been tickled before, but she wasn’t used to being tortured like this. All of her sessions with the servants at the mansion had ended the moment she’d wanted them to, regardless of whether she was the ler or lee. The overwhelming helplessness of having two complete strangers toy with her body however they pleased was crushing her. She cried out in her mind for somebody to save her. But unlike ever before, her parents weren’t around to make it stop if her ticklers didn’t listen. Her mind was slowly swallowed up by the endless tides of pleasure and tickling without the slightest hint of mercy in sight.

-----

Karya hadn’t felt this rush of exhausted pride since she’d killed the demon that’d kept her as its personal plaything. They’d tortured Elizabeth for over 7 hours, only taking minimal breaks for their own benefit rather than hers, and watching the stuck-up little bitch beg the police officers who’d come to pick her up to arrest her in order to avoid more had been gratifying. Her hands and arms ached from having kept them vigorously moving the entire time without any magical reinforcement. Karya was taking it with the same pride as if she’d worn herself out exercising.

“Good job,” Jack congratulated her with a pat on the shoulder. He offered her a large plastic cup filled with some sort of fruity drink, which Karya gratefully accepted.

‘Today really was a good day,’ she happily thought to herself as she sipped on it. It felt like it’d been forever since she’d last had sugar. Feeling the sweetness on her tongue helped cement her good mood. The only thing dragging her down was a nagging feeling of doubt that she’d been ignoring throughout the night. Now that she wasn’t having fun tickle torturing Elizabeth, she couldn’t keep the thought from coming to the forefront of her mind.

“Is she really going to be tickled enough to fill all of those crates?” Karya asked. She couldn’t help but feel a little sorry for the girl. She was a spoiled brat and a thief, but 800 hours of tickle torture was completely disproportionate for what she’d done in Karya’s mind. Jack shrugged.

“Eventually, at least. Long sentences like that tend to be broken up over an extended period of time. Typically, in cases like hers, she’ll be kept under house arrest and mandated to report in for regular sessions at the punishment stocks until she’s paid it all off. It’ll be absolute torture for her, but that’s kinda the point of all of it. If she or her parents have anything resembling a brain then she’ll learn that her status doesn’t allow her to steal.” Jack finished off his explanation with another shrug. Karya couldn’t tell if he was happy or not that Elizabeth wasn’t going to have to suffer through all of it in one go.

“Come on back to the shop with me for a second. Let’s pick out some more clothes for you,” Jack said. Karya raised an eyebrow at him. She’d just gotten to relax for the first time in who knows how long, she didn’t want to have to ruin it being tickled. Jack consolingly raised his hands in front of him. “They’re on the house. You didn’t have to stick around to help punish her, but you did. And besides, did you really think you could get away with only one dress and a pair of underwear? I’d be a failure of a businessman if I let you walk out of my shop in a situation where you’d have to go patron somebody else for a change of clothes.” A grin spread across Karya’s face. She hummed an aimless tune while she followed Jack back into the shop.

Continued in Part 3

Last edited:
This is absolutely masterful. I am in love with this series and I truly hope you continue it. I can't say enough how much I enjoy the overarching subplot of watching Karya grow as a character and realize things about herself, about this world and come to care about other characters. Karya's quest to become Karya "The God" is something I am REALLY looking forward to seeing unfold.

Thank you! Yeah, Karya's character development is the main thrust of the series. I've mainly been doing stand alone stories, so I wanted to give another attempt at a series where the main heroine grows over the course of her adventures.

I agree, this is an awesome series! These are probably my favorite stories I had read in a long time. I hope you continue this great work of art :D

Thank you! It's always good to hear that someone enjoys what I write. I'll do my best to keep it up going forward!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back