• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CUSTOMS available with FETISH LESBIANS (F/F) to come - updated

kingmaker

4th Level Red Feather
Note : How it works in details in second post)
Hi !

At Genuine tickling : the best is yet to come.

We have planned a shoot with 2 creatures, they are a fetish lesbian duo into BDSM.
They never tryed tickling but would like to give it a shot ... But they could so much more.

PS : This will be shot in 4K, we will have updated our gear ;)

Click to view in full size.

old

You can MP me if you have custom ideas (foot worship, femdom, whatever).
We shoot together early March, and I want it to be awesome.

old

Last edited:
To all the people that are not familiar with customs :

- Some demands are free (like using a ball pen, that won't cost us anything)
- Some are not, for example if you want a FF/M clip, it should be around 40$ for a 15 minute clip. (because it won't sell as well and models will make us pay the extra time)

You can really design your own fantasies, and all these models are beautifull, so send us MP's :)

The earliest you send me those requests, the more they are likely to be accepted and happen.

PS : in the future we plan on making customs where you can be there (tickler, ticklee, masked .. whatever), but this would only be for french people or close europeans for obvious geographical reason :)

Last edited:
thanks! when are you shooting?? til when are we able to give you our custom plot?

Shooting should be between the 3rd and 5Th of March, depending on the couples (the second one shoot on the 3rd, others later).

Custom plots involving the first couple should be submitted as early as possible, because I see them soon (so before the 15th)

Other couples before the 25th

Maybe they won't be the only ones, I'll update with other couples.

I am in talks with other girls and also an american exchange that could do it with a Canadian, I think this couple would work well :p

Last edited:
Hello!

Very beautiful girls, good luck with shoots! :)
My question is: gang tickling is an option? - only with girls.

Everything is possible if I have time to prepare it. I may put this idea aside for the girls's first time tho.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back