• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

creators writers of shows from back in day.

spike246

TMF Expert
After analyzing my preferences when it comes to my tickle fetish I believe that some of the writers of shows had a tickle fetish. I am not just talking about playful tickling on a cartoon or show but actual interrogation taunting and begging. The Flintstones had a few tickle scenes which means the writers liked to incorporate it but one scene included Fred being trapped by his neighbor Loudrock with Freds feet exposed. I still love after 50 years hearing Fred say oh no you wouldn't do that you wouldn't tickle my feet would you! then Loudrock taunts saying kitchy kitchy koo! and Fred laughs and begs it could only be from someone immersed in the tickle fetish. Another Hanna Barbara cartoon named Space Kiddettes had an interrogation scene when the space kidet didn't talk Captain Skyhook pulled out the nuclear feather tickler and said remove his boots this will make him talk while his trusty sidekick said ooh captain that's so diabolic. then the kidet his tied up with his feet tickled by a feather I cant stand it it tickles! The scene included bondage interrogation torture and pleading not sure you could do that today it had to be in the mind of someone who had a tickle fetish.

Others included the writers of the three stooges who had several tickle scenes. What they captured tough was the spectacle of Moes face has the lion licked his face while sleeping. It contorted then broke into laughter. The other was when the stooges were tied up by amazons and tickled on their feet. What was unique is that they showed each of the stooges faces in laughter. Finally there cant be any doubt the creators of Teenage mutant ninja turtles in the 90s had a tickle fetish this time featuring April Oneil being blindfolded tied up and tickled on her foot. talk or pay the penalty said Don Turtelli who specialized in tickle interrogation. Aprils response was ill never talk you fiends. Another included Zach and Katie tied up with their feet tickled with a feather until they told where the emerald was. Again the response was talk or you will be sorry. Now these scenerios of bondage laughter interrogation could easily come from the vivid imagination of a tickle fetishist but not a person who isn't. I wish I knew the extent of these writers thinking when they created them had to be tickle fetishist

Do you remember the Super Mario Bros super show, the one with Captain Lou Albano, where in the cartoon segment Luigi gets tickle tortured in Koopa's Castle?

Ya there is even an episode of Ed Edd and Eddy where 3 sisters tickle their feet in stocks with their feet.

I think tv and movies are trying to avoid writing scenes like theses anymore

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back