• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CapturedDoll

CapturedDoll

Verified
Hello everyone! :cool:

I wanted to let everyone know that I am now, not only working for Niteflirt, but also have my own Clips4Sale store, and will be doing Live sessions this summer. :)

To pay me (Aside from Clips and NF) I have an app called Cash App. This is strictly for Audio, & Video commissions. And for tips if you would be so kind. :) Images and my own written stories will remain free. :) All I ask if that you do NOT discuss meeting up with me on Niteflirt. It's against the rules. Or discuss any sites that pose a financial competition.

I do have the right to say no. If you think I might say no, ask me first... that way you don't spend money on me for nothing.

I made this thread here as I am starting work tomorrow. And I want people to express their opinions of me, so that I can be better. I can take critiques... as long as you are at least semi gentle lol. I'm new to this... so... it will take me (I feel- imho) 6 months to the rest of this year to really find my footing in all of this. (hahaha) So mistakes WILL be made. My ego is not so high that I would think otherwise. lol

Any questions please feel free to ask me here or at my inbox.

Note: My Live sessions aren't exactly going to be cheap. But I will tell you that one of the options I will make available is what a lot of people would call the "Girlfriend Experience". I want to offer an all night "Tickle Party". (Or weekend if you so choose...) THAT is expensive but... I'm not going to sit here and lead you to believe something that isn't true. Or pull a fast one like I have heard so many people do to their fans and customers. I am in this for REAL. The rest of my life if I can.

I want to give all of you a great time. I want to have a great time too. So, anything worth ANYTHING good (usually) is expensive. I feel I'm worth it. Maybe I'm not. Time and reviews will tell all.

I also someday would love to create a Tickling Bachelor party service. How fun would that be?! XD

Anyway, reviews I expect to be honest. Because if I suck at this.. then it's back to the ole 9-5. Which isn't the end of the world but... I'd rather serve all of you. (And be served... ;) )

If you want a sincere, responsible, on time, lee/ Ler: production company etc... then help me make this all it can be. I can't do this without you.

I can't WAIT to begin tomorrow. AHHHH I'm SO EXCITED!!!! XD

Take care.. and stay ticklish for me...

:justlips:

Doll

P.s The basic info and links are in my signature below. :)

Starting on Niteflirt tonight!!! From 2-7pm. If you'd like to make an appt today write me here and I will feather you in. ;) Just click on the button below in my signature.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back