• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M tickling - would you prefer cartoons over real life vids/photos?

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
With all this talk lately about F/M tickling, which is great, since all tickling interests are welcome here, but some have been under represented....

Do folks who may have an aversion to, or just lack of interest in photos/videos of guys in real life being tickled by women, what is your opinion of CARTOONS of girls tickling guys?

Do people who like real life F/M tickling enjoy cartoon representations?

The thing is, with cartoons, it may be easier to imagine yourself in the situations, even if it's a realistic cartoon, because....it's just a cartoon.

This thread here has TONS of examples, and feel free to post more - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?263194-Men-Turned-On-By-Tickling

I think for those of us into FM, a cartoon makes it easier to put yourself in the place of the Lee.

519Zlk1SrsL.jpg

I love F/M tickling cartoons, as well as mainstream and videos produced for profit. I just love everything about it.

Cartoons never interest me. As a big fan of F/M I'd rather see actual people(as long as the dude's not naked. Seeing a guys junk ruins it for me).

Last edited:
I'm not huge on cartoon depictions, unless there is something really intriguing about a particular piece...

That said, I conjured up a character based loosely on myself - as a superhero of sorts, with one major flaw that my sexy female nemesis knows about - and that is my embarrassingly ticklish bare feet!!

I should know better than to go sockless in my patent black hi-top Chuck's but I'm a cartoon. I'm drawn that way...

I'm a huge fan of cartoon tickles in general, so I'd definitely be all for it. That being said, I'm already a fan of */M tickling to begin with, so I don't quite have that hurdle to overcome that others might. In my eyes, it's just more good media to enjoy :)

I guess the natural progression of the conversation ought to be 'Who is an artist and is willing to cartoon some of us who may be willing...? A character could be developed based on our pictures and what we storyline we design around our character. Kind of like "SIMS", or a "Mii" from the Wii, but we have the control over what they are supposed to look like, be all about, etc...

Just tossing it out there.

f/m is my favorite. i like both "real life" videos/photos, and cartoons.

steve

Whatever it is, I want it to be REAL and intense.
In videos I want her to be really ticklish, really getting tickled, and really tortured.
Cartoons just seem to work better than the horrible multitude of obvious fakes.
If she could pee herself midway that'd be good too.

MTJ has some great F/M tickling cartoons. One thing I like about the F/M tickling cartoons is that often the female tickler has an exaggeratedly crazed look on her face, like being furious and ecstatic all at once, like an evil villain who has achieved the means of destroying that accursed arachnid once and for all.

Me, personally, I like realistic looking models/actors (both M & F)
The women are either too pretty (aspiring model/actress type), too skinny (or toned), or too busty. I occasionally look at F/M and it's the same thing...muscular jocks or skinny dweebs
What's wrong with beer belly types, not flabby fatty, but real looking 'lees, both sexes

I don't mind cartoons and have bought some F/M comics off of MTJpub. I still prefer videos over cartoons though.

In general, I prefer cartoons. My fantasies tend to run on a Hollywood blockbuster-kind of budget and would require that much to actually be brought to life. Plus, tickling art is really awesome because it bears the artists' style. Unless the photographer is very "arty" himself, photos tend to look alike from one studio to the other. Cartoons are more varied and allow for much crazier stuff.

I used to be a ler. F/M cartoons got me into the idea of being a lee and now I'm a switch but mainly a lee! (And I watch real F/M now too occasionally)

I like both but cartoons are better in my opinion. Reason is because in cartoons the artist can add way more emotions, and make the male way more ticklish, in real life most of the time it’s acted, or they are not as ticklish. BUT some real life ones are amazing and believable, just cartoons can be more accurate with tickle situations.

I especially like real life content, but F/M is hard enough to come by that I (as a straight male switch/lee) will take anything I can get. :)

I love F/M tickling in any form, especially if its really torturous like some doms out there produce

Scarlett Sinns is a great male tickler. She has killer long nails and knows how to use them.

I especially like real life content, but F/M is hard enough to come by that I (as a straight male switch/lee) will take anything I can get. :)

Agreed, there's not nearly enough F/M.

Also as a male switch, to the extent that an F/F video focuses more on the 'Ler than the 'Lee, i can sometimes indulge my 'Lee side there and imagine myself in that role.

There is quite a bit of f/m content out there... sadly with the exception of that Taylor guy from that old Tickling Paradise clip, there aren't a lot of reactive male ticklees, so it doesn't do a lot for me. I like the cartoons/drawings though!

I like both now. Male cartoon tickling got me on board the /M tickling train, then I began looking at /M photos, and it’s snowballed from there.

F/M tickling is very underrated. Personally, I think girls are way more effective as ticklers. They have manicured fingernails and some beauty care products like a hairbrush or a comb make for effective tickle tools. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back