• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's your go to medicine for a cold?

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I recently got a minor cold and as for me, I take a antihistamine and a decongestant. In the past, I have taken Mucinex. I also have taken NyQuil, DayQuil, Sudafed, and sometimes Tylenol.

Just curious. What are your thoughts?

I take the Walgreen's generic versions of NyQuil and DayQuil, every four hours.

This is a boring answer, but other than a couple of paracetamol, I don't take anything when I have a cold (or even the dreaded man flu! lol).

I'm very much of the "sit it out and hope for the best" school of thought when it comes to short-term maladies. :)

Ginger and lemon tea with honey works pretty well. Ginger is a natural expectorant and honey and lemon are just good for you. Tylenol for fever, but not too much. Hell, if you just want an over the counter product, Alkaseltzer Cold Medicine is, I think, the best.

As soon as I feel symptoms, I take zinc lozenges for the first couple days. I attempt to get dissolved lozenge up around the area where my sinus drains by tilting my head back while I have the lozenge in. Drink plenty of fluids. Also Mucinex (or generic alternative) and at night alcohol aka "grandpa's old remedy" :D

GUEST_450313e3-9315-4134-843f-1a199f672485

Seriously, I've found it to have remarkable symptom-alleviating properties. Those generations of old wives were so right on about chicken soup.

I'm very much of the "sit it out and hope for the best" school of thought when it comes to short-term maladies. :)

No, really, it's the unique chemical composition of the soup. And who needs vaccines anyway? :idontwann

Weed..im not much for taking meds for it..unless need be

Seriously, I've found it to have remarkable symptom-alleviating properties. Those generations of old wives were so right on about chicken soup.

No, really, it's the unique chemical composition of the soup. And who needs vaccines anyway? :idontwann

Well, exactly. Smear half a tin of it on your throat and chest when you've got a cough - "tickly" or not - and it clears it up in no time! lol ;)

Brandy.

Apare from that, if I have a cold I don't really bother with meds - I just keep my self well-watered and eat some foods that are full of energy and a bit of sugar. Good night's sleep, keep on the move, fresh air and vitamin D and you'll be fine in no time.

The only thing with a cold that really winds me up in the blocked nose.. so I usually take Otrivine nasal spray - it's rapidly effective and therefore quite addictive.. it will eventually make the problem worse if you continue taking it out of habit.

Whiskey: The nighttime sniffling, sneezing, how the fuck did I end up on the bathroom floor medication.

Alkaseltzer Cold Medicine, to echo Krebb. I take that and few Motrin every 4 hours. Then bundle up in bed and sweat it out

I take Alka Seltzer for the first sign of the sniffles, and the NyQuil at night to get some sleep.

Whatever my family physician prescribes. I just happen to be having congestion and bronchospasms for the past 3 or 4 weeks. I tried Robitussin DM and Mucinex DM Max. Both of them didn't work. So, he prescribed me some Zithromax (antibiotic), Benzonatate (prescription cough medicine in pill form. Insurance won't even cover it and it's expensive, like $40 for a supply to last roughly 10 days) and an Albuterol Sulfate inhaler (which is a bronchodilator usually given to people who suffer from asthma).

NyQuil. The night time sneezing, coughing, stuffy face, runny nose, watery eyes, knock you out until next Tuesday morning medicine. ;) :D

Definitely Xylomatazoline and Sinova/Sinupret or Sinux. Works every time! :)

When I get a cold the worst part for me is always congestion. I find those vicks vapor shower tablets work wonders. I always feel better at least for a while after that.

I despise a runny nose and everything associated, so, my must-haves are as follows:

Mucinex
Honey, lemon, and ginger tea
Vicks Vapo Rub under my nose
Hyaluronic Acid serum for the inevitable dryness/ nose-peeling/redness from the nose blowing.

Ick, I hate being sick :(.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back