• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is F/M tickle torture our much-deserved karma?

mikeytheman921

TMF Poster
The truly evil stuff... not friendly, playful tickling, but the savage ticklers, the Kelli Lynn Sage, Taylor Raz, Tasha, your vicious ex girlfriend, etc... the true tickle torturers... Do us guys deserve it? I think we probably do. I’ve almost never seen an evil female ‘ler who wasn’t once on the receiving end of torment at the hands of a male. Sometimes it’s revenge against the very male being tickled in the video, who previously tickled her. But often, it’s other men in her life... the Tickler in Black, her ex boyfriend, her 5 older brothers who gang-tickled her, etc.

Women are (generally) kind, loving, wonderful beings. But cross them the wrong way, and risk their wrath. Hell hath no fury!

Yeah... no. This evil female tickler thing is just a fetish some of you have.

And Hell hath no fury like a woman scorn isn't even a real phrase.

If you can get off on that thought, then more power to ya!

But in reality, the premise doesn't really make sense. :shrug:

It's all about selling you the fantasy. All of those videos were likely negotiated with limits/safe words, ect.
However, being "vicious" can be fun!

ehm no.. I know plenty of guys who just WANT to be tickle tortured and they dont even care about being the Ler themselves....

I think it's fun to do like contests to see who can last the longest haha. But truth be told, I can easily fall into the nasty girlfriend who wants to get her revenge and take no mercy's.

I have definitely have rogue tickled to get people to move out of my way at concerts. I'm petite so it's actually really effective hahahah.

The truly evil stuff... not friendly, playful tickling, but the savage ticklers, the Kelli Lynn Sage, Taylor Raz, Tasha, your vicious ex girlfriend, etc... the true tickle torturers... Do us guys deserve it? I think we probably do. I’ve almost never seen an evil female ‘ler who wasn’t once on the receiving end of torment at the hands of a male. Sometimes it’s revenge against the very male being tickled in the video, who previously tickled her. But often, it’s other men in her life... the Tickler in Black, her ex boyfriend, her 5 older brothers who gang-tickled her, etc.

Women are (generally) kind, loving, wonderful beings. But cross them the wrong way, and risk their wrath. Hell hath no fury!

there are soooo many female Ler-only's so I dont know what you are talking about tbh....

In one relationship I was in many moons ago, my then-girlfriend relished being able to tickle my feet for lengthy periods of time because she knew how insanely ticklish they were (are) and knew I loved every minute of it just as much as I enjoyed going to town on hers...which she enjoyed in equal measure. So...it wasn't so much an 'evil plot' or any incendiary 'get-even,' in as much as it was turnabout is fair play. ;)

Unsure if it is your much deserved karma, but I will say tickling men is fun. Especially if they are the alpha male type and you reduce them to a pile of laughing goo.

I think, that in general, we are all tickle related sensualists...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back