• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All the egging came down to this: FM/F and FF/M - Part I

tickleenavel

TMF Expert
so it finally happened all the egging of K and D became fruitful... here is the synopsis:

so our volunteering work came to an end yesterday and we had a party and we were drinking and I was as usual hanging with K and D. when the party was ending it was too late for me to get the last bus to my temp accomodation. So I was telling K and D about my issue so K offered to take both D and I to her place for more drinks until I get the first bus home. We bought some more alcohol (I insisted on tequila with some lemons) and went to her cosy home.

We started doing shots and I suggested that we all play Truth or Dare and made the first few rounds as simple dares and truths and then I slowly casually gave the dare for K to do a belly button shot off D and it goes as follows:

D: no way, the dare is for her not for me...
K: *licking her lips* come on D be a sport dont make this a sad boring night:
R: yes D come on lie down on the table;

D reluctantly lies down and I go and helpfully role her top to reveal her slightly plumpy belly, her navel was not so deep but T shaped innie. D already giggled when my hands not so accidentally caressed her skin, she stopped me and said:

D: If I am doing this then it should be fair that we all take turns in doing body shots off each others navel

and that was enough to get butterflies flying in my pit.

K: deal done
R: err... I am not sure..
D: stop it R its your idea no turning back now *gives me a naughty smile*

so K brings the shot glass with tequila a slice of lemon and the salt to the table and as D kept covering her belly K asked me to hold her hand above her head and I do as she asked. so K goes and climbs on the thighs of D and sits on it to make her immobile and pours the tequila in her navel, sprinkle salt in her upper belly and gives her the lemon in her mouth and does a shot which makes D to giggle and arch her back and trying to get off my hands and I held her down well and after she did the shot K also gave her raspberries making her push K off her and off the table resulting in a broken shot glass. after cleaning it up, we took turns and it was my turn to lick the tequila off D's navel and I proceeded to do it but I also made sure I held her hips down and K was really good with holding her hands down so I did use the tip of my tongue well enough to touch all those crevices in her navel (as I did have a crush on D - as she is the cuter one) causing her to scream "Stoppppppppppppp thats ticklishhhhhhhhh" so I stopped there.

Next up was K but she was not that ticklish s we didn't even have to hold her down for the shots. then came my turn and I am quite strong so I was easily getting off their holds so D and K decided to tie me to the table and used the scarves (its winter here) to tie my hands together and tied it to the chair and D and K sat on my thighs and knees together to ensure I do not jump (and they succeeded). first was K she poured the tequila into my navel and I was feeling the chillness spread through my body and mind you I have a very deep navel (can easily fit half an index finger and I am not the fat type just a normal built) so K licked it clean and gave me a raspberry while licking the salt and got off me while I was trying to get out off the scarves and trying to shake them two off my lower body but it was hard and I was laughing like a mad person, then came D,

D: K did you notice how ticklish this fellow is? and all these days he was trying to make you tickle me

with that she inserted her index finger into my navel and gave it a twirl and a poke and I start laughing again so she gave me couple of pokes and K was laughing with her. D stops and proceeds to fill my navel with tequila and lowers her body down when she noticed the bulge in my pants and looked at me and gave a wink:

D: K someone is enjoying this tsk tsk tsk...

she proceeds to slurp the tequila off my navel and tried to explore my navel with her tongue but her tongue couldnt reach the depth so she proceeds to take the lemon off my mouth and gave a peck in my lips.

K watching me giggle during the shots comes up with the suggestion:

K: next dare- lets see who is the most ticklish off the all...

----to be continued in next post----

Fun series of stories so far. The girl in stripes, D I assume has a really cute bellybutton. I bet it was a lot of fun.
Thanks for sharing it.

Fun series of stories so far. The girl in stripes, D I assume has a really cute bellybutton. I bet it was a lot of fun.
Thanks for sharing it.

Thank you for a nice comment mate... it was lot of fun - the girl in pic is K and she is not that ticklish but has the best belly button ;)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back