• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happened to Yaqi and all his videos?

impossiblesoul

I'm new to this site and I discovered my fetish through seeing Yaqi on the Howard Stern show when I was wayyyy too young. I'm 22 now and see his videos pop up sometimes on websites and would love to see more of his videos, but it seems his website and clips4sale section went defunct. Can someone explain this to me, and maybe help me find a stockpile of his videos?

I second this---I was just thinking the same thing which is why I searched the forums for any updates about the guy. Unfortunate that no one has replied so far.

Yaqi is one of my closest friends and I'm sorry to report that he is not doing well. He suffers from a chronic illness called Sarcoidosis and has a severe case of it. Last year the sarcoid went in to his eyes and he was legally blind for several months until he had major eye surgery. He has left the tickling busiiness altogether and retire to private life. I'm afraid his future is very uncertain. Thanks for thinking about him.

Lux

i have wondered about him..sorry he is not doing well

So sorry to hear this as well :( Yaqi did SO much beautiful work for this community. Please give him our best and let him know we’re hoping for a full recovery from his ailments (hands folded in prayer).

Wait didn't they say that happened back in 2002, then he came back and it was like it never even happened?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back