• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beach foot tickling

ILoveLadyFeet1

TMF Novice
For foot tickling lovers, myself included, I'm sure many of us love this particular scenario (buried in sand, only feet and head sticking out).
What is it about this scenario that's so appealing? Why is foot tickling at the beach such an awesome setting? For me, it has to be the happy setting (sun, beach, beautiful day, lovely ocean) coupled with the quite joyful and playful act of tickling and creating laughter that makes them such a good fit. I also think there's something nostalgic about sand and the beach. Also, bare feet are totally appropriate at the beach, so it just seems natural.

What else? Why do YOU love it?

I like it because you can bury them without mentioning tickling, then once they're stuck, have some fun! :p

I love the public display nature of it as well as how something as ordinary as sand can become like concrete and hold you tight.

For me tickling is very sexual and so it’s like sex in public. Hehe, it’s fun

The public embarrassment factor is what I like about it. <3 I don't think I could actually bring myself to do that irl though. :p

Been tickled on a beach but never been buried in sand... the combination of immobilized vulnerability + the threat of making a public spectacle of oneself would really push all my panic buttons...

I love the idea of being a public spectacle. Rub some suntan lotion on my soft, wide, plump soles and go to town while wearing some acrylic nails! All while buried in the sand in the middle of the beach where everyone can see. Maybe a nude beach so they can get a look at a little more. ;)

I've had a lot of beach tickling experiences, some with multiple girls buried in the sand. I just love seeing the reaction of the ticklee trapped in the sand desperately trying to get out. Taunting them is also fun.

Beach tickling is quite simply one of the greatest scenarios for tickling ever! Whether it's in stories, videos, or images, I've never seen or read anything related to beach tickling that wasn't 100% awesome! It's great to see many other people here on the TMF who love it as much as I do! :D

I definitely love being out in the sun in general, so that would be a huge part of it. the sand provides decent enough bondage that two or more people can have some ticklish fun with little to no tools, how many other situations do you know where you can bind someone with next to nothing? and then there's the public aspect: people can see, observe, or maybe just kind of glance as they pass by but either way you're out in the open having this kind of fun/intense/maybe sexy thing done to you as strangers are nearby. that is a very alluring element to me so long as the passersby aren't made uncomfortable by what is happening. tickling, most of the time, seems innocuous enough to slip through the cracks here. the thought of a stranger asking to help is present, and even if not likely the implication is a fun one to ponder. and then of course there's the fact that the beach is an activity that people typically dress down to their bathing suits for, which means people are out and about in more revealing clothing and of course exposed skin and tickling go hand in hand. overall, I'd say these elements come together to make for a pretty enticing scenario.

I've never done it myself but typing that out might have awakened something in me... I was just in California a few months ago and I'm kicking myself hard that I didn't ask my partner to do this while we were at the beach -__- haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back