• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Valentines 2019 (?/fff)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Again, I unfortunately had to move up this pic a day or two due to RL circumstances. Sorry.

And...I see someone removed the top from that big candy box, giving us a look at the sweets inside.

I did say happy VALENTINES day, didn't? Ok, two Valentines and one LockHART, but it's close enough for the occasion.

Apparently someone bound this trio up, lay them down in a few wrappers in that big candy box and left them around as a gift for someone. Ok, so their legs didn't fit and had to poke out the side of the box...someone had the decency to 'unwrap' those appendages for a peek.

Faye Valentine of Cowboy Bebop fame on the right, her peach-colored-stockinged feet getting some whirling brush treatment as she squeals.
Jill Valentine (Res Evil 3 style, as usual) in the middle, debooted and biting her lip as some weird metal tendril with lips on the end plants kisses on her soles.
Tifa Lockhart, FF7 of course, bellowing on the left as some magical materia feathers slip around her exposed footsies and flexing toes.

Again, I guess they're 'enjoying' the holiday, so to speak. Hope you like your gift. ^^

Heh, bet you expected something more creative in terms of which characters popped up in this fanart, since two of these three show up a LOT.

Attachments

• 18ValTrioColorClosed.jpg
    18ValTrioColorClosed.jpg
    841.2 KB · Views: 289
  • 18ValTrioColorOpen.jpg
    18ValTrioColorOpen.jpg
    1,000.6 KB · Views: 543
Great drawing! :feets: I love the lipstick on the middle woman's soles. Fine work, Khali. :woman: :bowing:

Spiderdude:
Thanks, figured it'd be a nifty 'who's in there' scenario till the reveal (which I had to rush, unfortunately).

Milagros:
Thanks too. I think Jill (in the middle) kind of is enjoying the 'kisses', based on that lip bite. ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back