• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One ler, one lee, birthday coming up-need ideas

CuteTummy

So, I've been involved with a BDSM top for 11 years and FINALLY let him know I'm ticklish amd am willing to incorporate it into our play. Both of our experience is in the pain realm of the BDSM world, so I've been given the homework of getting ideas for a punishment for holding out so long. So far, ideas include:
1- getting a friend or two and making me pick a place to get tickled, how long for, and by how many people.
2-Getting a female ler he knows who closely resembles my first "tickle bully" to get revenge on me telling on her and to finish what she started.
3-Having him do his worst giving me a twenty minute break, than her do her worst to see if men or women make more brutal leers.
This is all planned for my birthday month-March-so I've got about two weeks to come up with ideas. Obviously, stories will be posted. BTW, I *was* immediately punished for my dishonesty with a brutal, lengthy spanking and a taped "tickle assesment" I guess, where I was blindfolded and tied down to see where my worst spots were, because, and I quote, "this is war."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back