• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She gave me a foot job while I tickled her feet

hotchytick

TMF Expert
Betsy had figured out that I loved tickling her feet and that I was totally into playing with her feet with each and every time I tickled her, sucked on her toes or otherwise....
In a previous story I wrote about how she was turned on while I ran my cock up and down the soles of her feet. On another sexy day I was tickling her all over paying particular attention to her feet. I was wearing soccer shorts, getting ready to play club ball, so it was VERY obvious that I was enjoying our fun together. She had just come back from her AP monthly meeting (if you are in college you will know what this means). I managed to get her skirt off and unbutton most of her blouse still working on her bra when she took me by the cock and said, "You and my feet. What's up with that?" I grab her foot and pull it towards me. After all of these years I can't remember my words but remember my actions. For some spontaneous reason I grab both of her feet, pulled down my pants and put my hard cock between her arches. She figured out what I was doing and started moving up and down with her feet. I was turned on, but not enough, so I began tickling her feet while she gave me an incredible, and first foot job I had ever had. She smiled while I was tickling her and she said something like "you are all over my feet today, huh?" I needed that tickling for me to reach the promise land. Well, she wasn't as thrilled with that as I was. I remember her exact words..."Ah shit. Now I'm going to have to through out my nylons. Thanks baby, I'm glad you enjoyed it. You are lucky that I let you play with my feet." What was I supposed to say after that?

You could have said something like, "I enjoyed it a lot! Thank you so much for indulging me." :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back