• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not board during a boardgame

fightinggirl666

TMF Master
Had a fun time hanging out on Saturday at a new friends place along with a couple of their friends who where new to me, and another other who I was already friends with (yay for mutual friends, always nice if you know some people at a party haha), and there was some tickling involved!

We where hanging, having a few drinks and having some good fun chats when we decided we wanted to play this drinking board game new friend Amy (our host!) had. It's the sort of game you have probably played hanging out with friends while drinking before: challenges, trivia, dares etc and if you fail you take a drink or two. Always good fun :)

We sat around a coffee table, I was on couch with another, and others in chairs around coffee table. We where all playing along quite happily and laughing (and a bit merry!) when I landed on a challenge tile that was something like "arm wrestle the person sitting on your left, loser takes a drink". It was a guy named Scott who was a friend of new friend Amy. Turns out I'm left handed and he is right (figures us lefties are in the minority!) so we debated what arm to use, but "I'm smaller than you" argument meant I got to use my left arm. We locked up and I'm pretty strong for a girl my size and it was his weak arm so after a little bit of push I managed to plonk his arm down. And of course gloated a little good naturedly and did a cute lil girl power flex!

Scott was kinda miffed (and probably a little amused haha) at this so he challenged me again but this time using our right arms (his stronger side). I am competitive and thought this was fair enough so it was on! We locked up again, this was a lot more even, nobody was really winning but I started to slowly gain an advantage, I think Scott must have sensed this as I felt a hand squeezing and poking at my right side, he was trying to tickle me! But I'm not really ticklish on my sides so I just gloated that I knew what he was trying to do and said it wasn't gonna work! Then quickly I returned the favour by squeezing his right side and got a yelp in return, "See how you like it!" I taunted. The side tickling put him off so I was able to slam his right arm down. 2 - 0 to me I teased good naturedly.

Scott (who was sitting beside me on the couch) then pushed me back softly, and as he kneeled on the couch he started grabbing and squeezing around my sides and tummy. But like I said I'm not really ticklish there so I handled this assault easily. "Told you it's not gonna work!" I taunted, and I think he realised this and instead grabbed my left foot and started running his finger along my sole for a good 10 seconds. Again my feet aren't super sensitive so I handled this well and you could see he looked a little defeated that I wasn't laughing and was about to give up, I looked smug and was about to say something when another new person piped up saying "Scott your terrible at tickling, you have no technique, let me have a go, I bet she is ticklish. hold her knees under your arms for me".

Turns out this was another new person to me named Naomi, I felt her nails brush my soles, tracing my in-steps and arches. Naomi was pretty good at this and had nails (both unlike Scott) and she gave both my feet a pretty good working over. I could feel this on my feet but I was still able to handle this as my feet aren't a big weak spot on me (something I'm always grateful for in Judo training, boys can be mean!). She worked me over for a good 30 seconds but then stopped and said "I guess she isn't ticklish on her feet, doesn't mean she isn't ticklish elsewhere through".

At this point, not wanting to be held down, I reached up and went full air guitar on Scott's ribs so he fell backwards off me, I was going to get up at this point but Naomi had jumped onto my knees and had already started working her nails over my tummy, my t-shirt having ridden up a small amount from moving on back on couch. She spider tickled my tummy pretty good, mixing it with my some longer strokes, she also traced my sides and over my lower ribs cage at one point. Again she was pretty good, but I'm not really ticklish on my sides, tummy or ribs so I held out against this for a good 15 or so seconds before I reached up and started spider tickling her sides and ribs quite aggressively. I could see she was biting her lip and trying not to giggle but I was getting to her, "got you" I taunted with a little competitive streak.

At this point Naomi I think realised tickling my tummy wasn't going to work so she got her nails under my arms and started tickling my pits. This caught me by surprise, Naomi being a better tickler than most and with nails, so I stopped tickling her tummy to focus. I could see a grin appearing on her face as she thought she had me, but I recovered my wits and started tickling under her arms. I could see the grin on her face change to a panicked look and she bit her lip trying to resist it.

We ended up in a bit of a armpit tickling stand off, but I knew she would crack first, and so she did. "Haha stop!" she yelped after about 10 seconds off this face off. I pushed my advantage and sat up, pushing her onto her back, me sitting up, her legs over my shoulders, I kept tickling her armpits, digging right into the hollows as she squirmed and waved her arms about, trying to block me off from her pits. "Say uncle!" I said, "Uncle haha!" she squealed out. "Yes take that!" I taunted teasingly and laughed. " I got myself straight again and let Naomi get up too and she laughed as well. "Dam your pretty tough Francesca." she said "Your pretty tough yourself!" I said and laughed. "Ok Ok that was pretty funny but lets get on with the game" said Amy. "Yeah lets!" I said, "but first Scott has to take three drinks!" "Why three?!" said Scott "2 for the arm wrestling, 1 for the tickle fight!" I said and we all laughed.

Rest of the night was fun, no more tickling, but a pretty good bunch and I will hang out with again for sure!

Sounds like good tickling fun Frannie!!! :) Too bad I wasn't there to join on the fun!!! ;)

It sounds like you had fun! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

Great story! *makes notes on underarms*

Making new "tickle friends" is great.
Wonderful story. :)
True! I mean they are normal friends, tickling is a side bonus, but we are going to hang again this weekend which will be fun. See if Naomi wants a round 2, a re-match amongest other fun we all will have haha

I can sense a gang tickling taking place before long...! Great story, thanks for sharing.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Always great to see other people initiate tickling, that way you can join in without sewming so obvious that you’re into it lol

Had a fun time hanging out on Saturday at a new friends place along with a couple of their friends who where new to me, and another other who I was already friends with (yay for mutual friends, always nice if you know some people at a party haha), and there was some tickling involved!

We where hanging, having a few drinks and having some good fun chats when we decided we wanted to play this drinking board game new friend Amy (our host!) had. It's the sort of game you have probably played hanging out with friends while drinking before: challenges, trivia, dares etc and if you fail you take a drink or two. Always good fun :)

We sat around a coffee table, I was on couch with another, and others in chairs around coffee table. We where all playing along quite happily and laughing (and a bit merry!) when I landed on a challenge tile that was something like "arm wrestle the person sitting on your left, loser takes a drink". It was a guy named Scott who was a friend of new friend Amy. Turns out I'm left handed and he is right (figures us lefties are in the minority!) so we debated what arm to use, but "I'm smaller than you" argument meant I got to use my left arm. We locked up and I'm pretty strong for a girl my size and it was his weak arm so after a little bit of push I managed to plonk his arm down. And of course gloated a little good naturedly and did a cute lil girl power flex!

Scott was kinda miffed (and probably a little amused haha) at this so he challenged me again but this time using our right arms (his stronger side). I am competitive and thought this was fair enough so it was on! We locked up again, this was a lot more even, nobody was really winning but I started to slowly gain an advantage, I think Scott must have sensed this as I felt a hand squeezing and poking at my right side, he was trying to tickle me! But I'm not really ticklish on my sides so I just gloated that I knew what he was trying to do and said it wasn't gonna work! Then quickly I returned the favour by squeezing his right side and got a yelp in return, "See how you like it!" I taunted. The side tickling put him off so I was able to slam his right arm down. 2 - 0 to me I teased good naturedly.

Scott (who was sitting beside me on the couch) then pushed me back softly, and as he kneeled on the couch he started grabbing and squeezing around my sides and tummy. But like I said I'm not really ticklish there so I handled this assault easily. "Told you it's not gonna work!" I taunted, and I think he realised this and instead grabbed my left foot and started running his finger along my sole for a good 10 seconds. Again my feet aren't super sensitive so I handled this well and you could see he looked a little defeated that I wasn't laughing and was about to give up, I looked smug and was about to say something when another new person piped up saying "Scott your terrible at tickling, you have no technique, let me have a go, I bet she is ticklish. hold her knees under your arms for me".

Turns out this was another new person to me named Naomi, I felt her nails brush my soles, tracing my in-steps and arches. Naomi was pretty good at this and had nails (both unlike Scott) and she gave both my feet a pretty good working over. I could feel this on my feet but I was still able to handle this as my feet aren't a big weak spot on me (something I'm always grateful for in Judo training, boys can be mean!). She worked me over for a good 30 seconds but then stopped and said "I guess she isn't ticklish on her feet, doesn't mean she isn't ticklish elsewhere through".

At this point, not wanting to be held down, I reached up and went full air guitar on Scott's ribs so he fell backwards off me, I was going to get up at this point but Naomi had jumped onto my knees and had already started working her nails over my tummy, my t-shirt having ridden up a small amount from moving on back on couch. She spider tickled my tummy pretty good, mixing it with my some longer strokes, she also traced my sides and over my lower ribs cage at one point. Again she was pretty good, but I'm not really ticklish on my sides, tummy or ribs so I held out against this for a good 15 or so seconds before I reached up and started spider tickling her sides and ribs quite aggressively. I could see she was biting her lip and trying not to giggle but I was getting to her, "got you" I taunted with a little competitive streak.

At this point Naomi I think realised tickling my tummy wasn't going to work so she got her nails under my arms and started tickling my pits. This caught me by surprise, Naomi being a better tickler than most and with nails, so I stopped tickling her tummy to focus. I could see a grin appearing on her face as she thought she had me, but I recovered my wits and started tickling under her arms. I could see the grin on her face change to a panicked look and she bit her lip trying to resist it.

We ended up in a bit of a armpit tickling stand off, but I knew she would crack first, and so she did. "Haha stop!" she yelped after about 10 seconds off this face off. I pushed my advantage and sat up, pushing her onto her back, me sitting up, her legs over my shoulders, I kept tickling her armpits, digging right into the hollows as she squirmed and waved her arms about, trying to block me off from her pits. "Say uncle!" I said, "Uncle haha!" she squealed out. "Yes take that!" I taunted teasingly and laughed. " I got myself straight again and let Naomi get up too and she laughed as well. "Dam your pretty tough Francesca." she said "Your pretty tough yourself!" I said and laughed. "Ok Ok that was pretty funny but lets get on with the game" said Amy. "Yeah lets!" I said, "but first Scott has to take three drinks!" "Why three?!" said Scott "2 for the arm wrestling, 1 for the tickle fight!" I said and we all laughed.

Rest of the night was fun, no more tickling, but a pretty good bunch and I will hang out with again for sure!

Great story but I think your title should be "Not BORED during a Board game.

Great Story! Always even better when one can end in the winning circle when met with a tickling match. ;)

Oo! And I have a party coming up this weekend. Let’s see how that goes...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back