• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you get someone to tickle you without having to ask them to directly?

omgthattickles

I haven't been tickled in a long time and I'm really craving some tickles but feel awkward asking to get tickled. Any ideas??

I think the standard response to this would be to first foster a fun, joking and mutually enjoyable relationship with someone, then perhaps punctuate moment of making fun of them with a few touches on the arm or shoulder. Then, if the response to those seem positive, reference (even if it has to be creatively) some way something they said made fun of you, and as you say that you "get them back" with a single poke in the side ab, and gauge the reaction.

To be clear, you should be prepared for pullback or non-buy in at any point, but provided you're halfway capable of reading non-verbal queues from human beings, and you're willing to respect either signal, I've never had that approach backfire. (In other words, I've done this even with people who turned out to completely despite being tickled, and yet they still never resented or disliked me afterward, because I respected their response.)

That's about the best way as I see it to pave the way for them to reciprocate if they would otherwise want to.

You and me both!! It’s been sooo long.

My recommendation is find someone you have a playful, borderline flirtatious friendship with, and tell them you heard a secret about them, but you can’t say what it is. Their curiousity will hopefully have them pleading with you, in which case you tell them they will have to “get it out of you.” Hopefully they will bite and start tickling the crap out of you. In which case you can be prepared with a “secret” to hopefully make her blush, for example “I heard those blue eyes are extra pretty today”, something cheesy that would make her smile.

IDK, I haven’t actually tried that approach, but next chance I get...

Try to make fun of them and tease them in a friendly tone.

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

if your friendly with them enough for that kind of contact , how bout just waiting for a time where arms are up for whatever reason or they're sitting bf with you within arms reach , and give them a playful tickle for a couple seconds....if they give no to a mild response say.."you're not ticklish"!? You're lucky...If that happened to me i'd be instantly hysterical"! ....and see what happens

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back