• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vanilla vs Us

Irvine

TMF Expert
After seeing the lack of visible responses to the personal section I wonder if the majority of TMFers feel more inclined to meet with the Vanilla folks out there.

It's rare to see a true tickling story about a meet up or session. I know it happens but I just don't see it often.

I will admit that I don't come on here too often.

Thoughts?

In my experience, the best way to meet TMF members is to attend a gathering. :D

I think it's more fun to get non-fetish people to try it out, a lot of times they get pretty into it.

I don't know about your location but I've seen the Texas gatherings thread collecting dust.

I'm not whining or upset just curious about how the community sees it.

I think there are plenty of stories about people recounting their meet up sessions. And just because people aren’t getting public responses to their personal ads doesn’t mean they aren’t getting PMs.
Also I don’t think people are more inclined to tickle a vanilla but the pool is much bigger than trying to find a fellow tickle fetishist.

I might or might not prefer Vanillas, but I've had far, far more experience meeting with and tickling other fetishists. So, just anecdotally, I'm not sure that your hypothesis is correct.

The chances of finding someone who shares the fetish is not going to be very high, so I guess "vanilla" folks you can talk into it might be a more pragmatic solution for most of us.

After seeing the lack of visible responses to the personal section I wonder if the majority of TMFers feel more inclined to meet with the Vanilla folks out there.

It's rare to see a true tickling story about a meet up or session. I know it happens but I just don't see it often.

I will admit that I don't come on here too often.

Thoughts?

Ok so I was about to do a whole thread about this, here is my mini-rant. I agree that just because it is not reported, does not mean it does not happen. That being said, I am becoming more Pro-Vanilla then actual fetishist. This is just from personal experience though but I am becoming dissauded by the events and such, I think one will have a better time with vanilla folks and even spawn relations much better then one can meet have here. Also, I am not liking how much of a bro fest things can be. The ratio between Men and Women seem out of line and I just do not care to be friends with others from the community. I generally a bit standoffish and the odd enthusiasm some members give off just freaks me out.

I will still do Tickle Parties (depends on who throws them, IF anyone does), and private paid sessions that people do offer. I also feel a sense of accomplishment when I am able to earn the trust of a vanilla and they start to enjoy tickling just as much.

Again, the ratio of Men to women just bums me out and rather put in the extra work soically and go vanilla.

Last edited:
Ok so I was about to do a whole thread about this, here is my mini-rant. I agree that just because it is not reported, does not mean it does not happen. That being said, I am becoming more Pro-Vanilla then actual fetishist. This is just from personal experience though but I am becoming dissauded by the events and such, I think one will have a better time with vanilla folks and even spawn relations much better then one can meet have here. Also, I am not liking how much of a bro fest things can be. The ratio between Men and Women seem out of line and I just do not care to be friends with others from the community. I generally a bit standoffish and the odd enthusiasm some members off just freaks me out.

I will still do Tickle Parties (depends on who throws them, IF anyone does), and private paid sessions that people do offer. I also feel a sense of accomplishment when I am able to earn the trust of a vanilla and they start to enjoy tickling just as much.

Again, the ratio of Men to women just bums me out and rather put in the extra work soically and go vanilla.

I've never participated in a tickle party. I just went to one or two meet ups but they didn't last.

I share a lot of your views but I would like to make some friends in this community. Yes, the ratio is pretty skewed but what can you do.

Its too bad, I've never really opened up about this fetish yet.

Given how small female population seems to be on this forum, I never really bothered trying.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back