• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown Is After Your Privates F/F F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Here it is, dear readers: The final Jenni story. In eight short days, my DeviantArt and my books will be unavailable. These stories will remain on TMF and I may still sell my books over email, but as for commissions and other works, I will not be able to return to such things for a while. If you have any interest in requesting a story to be done in the following months, please inbox me in the next week. This has been such an incredible six years and I am so grateful to have been recognized and to be able to entertain so many with these characters and the situations they find themselves in. Thanks to all of my readers!!!

Oh, good. You’re awake. I hope that you aren’t uncomfortable. This is something of an experiment in access. There is an issue that I tend to run into when I tie someone up. See, to get to the good parts, I need to be able to reach certain spots on both your front and your back. I was watching a movie the other day that gave me this idea. The plot was… well actually, there wasn’t one. But there was a man and a woman being… let’s say intimate. He was having a hard time feeling dominant, but came up with a neat solution. He wrapped a couple pieces of rope around his partner’s ankles, and then secured them to the ceiling, tying them to two hooks he had screwed in. This lifted her caboose up in the air just a tad, and kept her legs spread. If you had been looking at her from the front, you would have just seen a V shape formed by her legs. The result was that she was comfy, but he could hold on to her calves while he ravaged her.

Movies can be so educational, can’t they?

I hope you’re not too warm. I turned up the heat in the bedroom because at first, I was worried that you would be cold. That’s no good. You look fine to me, though.

I take the blindfold off, letting you see me for the first time. Do you like my make-up? I’ve been a clown for a long time now. I can slap on a face, so to speak, in no time at all. But what I really hope you notice is what I’m wearing. I put it on just for you, you know. It’s my new Coquette Black Lace Embellished Merlot Corset with black lace pantyhose. I wanted to look sexy for you. For my boobs to be perky and my bottom to be ample.

I sit beside you on the large, comfy bed. Right now, you are laying naked on three consecutive crushed velvet comforters. It would be so easy for one to fall asleep. But don’t worry, I have no intention of letting you pass out again. Not yet, at least.

THE FOLLOWING SECTION IS F/F. FOR THE F/M SECTION, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN.

I hope you don’t mind that I stripped you before tying you. I have to admit that when I first spotted you, I couldn’t wait to get your clothes off. I’m bisexual, you see. I absolutely love boys. But girls are so much more fun to look at. The curves of your hips and swell of your bosom are intoxicating. Almost as much as the sweet scent between your legs that I can’t wait to sample. Especially after I coat you in some rose oil down there.

“There is no reason to be coy.” I tell you. “I’m going to tickle you. That’s why you’re here.”

You don’t say anything. But you give me a look. One that I have seen so many times in so many faces. It’s a changing look more than a single expression. At first, you’re afraid. Perhaps you think you’ve been kidnapped for ransom or something. Maybe you’ve seen too many horror movies and you think I’m going to mutilate you in some way. Then, you here that magic T word. You are taken aback. I can’t be serious, can I? Maybe you haven’t been tickled in a long time. Maybe you have trouble imagining why I would ever bother to go through so much trouble just to give you a tickle. Then, my favorite expression comes into play. It’s the look you give me when you realize that I must mean to give you more than just a quick gitchy goo. That I mean to REALLY tickle you. You start to worry. You get nervous. I see it in your eyes and I feel myself getting wet. My nipples stiffen.

I can’t wait for that first giggle.

What you don’t understand is that I mean to only subject you to sexual tickling. So there’s a pretty good chance that you ultimately won’t mind. I know many women can experience multiple orgasms. I know I can sometimes. I wonder how many we can coax out of you.

I have quite a few little gizmos laid out on a small coffee table. It’s the one that could normally be found in my living room. I dragged it in here just for this occasion. The table isn’t as high up as the bed, so you aren’t able to see the delightful assortment of merrymaking tools at my disposal.

I take a Q-tip in each hand, and show them to you. You look confused at first, but you understand when I touch them to the sides of your neck. As I trail them up and under your chin, your lips start to curl.

You are ticklish.

“I see dimples.” I tease with a happy giggle. Now that your tender weakness is exposed, we can get a little more serious.

The Q-tips gently attack your nipples next. You gasp. Are you surprised at the sensation? They start to become erect as the Q-tips circle around the areolas. I see goosebumps on the tops of your breasts. It feels terrific, doesn’t it?

But it also tickles. Your smile tells me that. Your breathing becomes heavier. My black opera gloves will get me that first giggle, I think. I drop the Q tips and begin to softly tickle the nipples with my gloved fingers.

I was right. You are giggling now. Tickle tickle.

My fingers flick against your nipples, sending little pleasured shocks through your body. I can practically smell the oxytocin. You’re calmer now. More docile. Your laughter is so sweet. But what about the rest of your breasts?

I test the undersides of your boobs, using my thumbs and index fingers in a kind of crab claw motion, not actually pinching the fleshing but rubbing against it. Your body jerks. I tickle the sides of the breasts. You giggle when I get near you ribs, but otherwise, there isn’t much of a reaction. The real sweet spot happens to be the cleavage area between the breasts.

I have just the thing for that.

I introduce you to my green and blue peacock feather. And I introduce the feather to that wonderful valley, sweeping it between your boobs. You’re all wiggly now, twisting back and forth. It’s very entertaining, but I want laughter from you. I abandon the feather and attack your breasts, I softly squeeze them for a bit before scratching the sides and undersides at random. Then, I bring the feather back into play, drifting it back and forth over one nipple, then the other, going back and forth between the two. I get the laughter I want.

“Gitchy goo… think if I tickle them long enough, they’ll hop off and run away?” I ask teasingly.

Damn, they’re hard. I think they’re harder than mine right now. My tickles are sending those wonderful little signals to your brain. The same signals that would be sent if I licked your clit. Ooo… that sounds fun, now that I think about it. I just might do that later. I lick my lips with lust as I am unable to look away from your breasts.

“Me want-ee.” I mutter quietly, before bringing my mouth to your left nipple. I catch I and roll it gently between my soft, plump lips while teasing it with the tip of my tongue. Does that feel good? It must, because you’re shivering. I plant an exaggerated smooch on the nipple before I move to offer the right one the same treatment. We wouldn’t want either bud feeling lonely, would we?

Now, more tickling. I go back to lightly scribbling my fingertips against them, giving you a look as if accusing you of being a naughty girl for laughing at such a thing.

I can smell you now. I can smell your arousal. I bet that you have never in your life thought that you could be turned on by a clown tickling you. I tweak and boop the nipples at random, playfully asking you which one tickles more, keeping you in stitches as mirth and giddiness slowly creep into your brain.

I wonder if you would like one of my special kisses. I bring my lips back into play, and vibrate them around the nipple. Like an extremely gentle raspberry. You love it. I hear more moans than snickers, though a couple of short, sweet giggles make their happy escape.

Boobs are so much fun. But a tickler cannot live on titties alone. Downwards is forwards.

“I am sure that you are familiar with these.” I grab a small make-up bag from the coffee table and unzip it, dumping it’s contents out next to you on the comforter. It’s a full set of make-up brushes. “They’re not just for applying foundation and color, ya know. Here, let me demonstrate...” I take the powder brush and place it lovingly on your bellybutton before twirling it.

I can feel your heart beating faster as you develop a delightful, trapped animal look in your eyes. You giggle quietly as you feel the effects of the brush on your special tummy dimple.

“Tickle tickle…” I whisper before returning to a normal tone. “I wonder what some of these brushes can do to… other spots...”

Due to the inventive way that I have restrained you (Thanks again, movie), I have full access to every patch of skin below the equator. I want you to realize that. To give you an infantile taunt. I do so by lightly creeping my fingertips along your bottom, covering those lovely cheeks with the most teasing touches. You wiggle again, pitifully attempting to keep the laughter in. Come on, now. I know you’re ticklish. Stop fighting it. Not only that, but you are enjoying it. Is it because you like being tickled? Is it because you are just happy that I am not really hurting you or anything? Or… is it because you are so fucking horny?
I take position at the foot of the bed, bending over and laying my stomach and breasts on the bed as I admire your genitalia. Some might be grossed out by being so close to a stranger’s naughty parts, but not me. I want to savor every scent and sensation. I want you to think of me as a curious animal, desperate to get to know you…

I don’t know if you saw me grab the small bottle of rose oil, but I want to make you feel good before I make you feel giggly. I dab a few drops into my hand and gingerly rub it in. I can see the slick and shiny skin between your legs and am pleased at your pleasure.

First I use the hilight fan brush on your labia, slowly dragging it up and down those delectable lips. I am rewarded with a most curious sound. It sounds pleading. But I am unable to tell whether or not you want me to stop, or NEVER want me to stop. Your gyrating hips answer my peculiar query. But maybe you don’t want to admit how much you are enjoying my tickles. It’s okay. Don’t worry. You don’t have to say a thing. You just have to giggle. And cum.

You are starting to open up to me, and not in a figurative sense. Has my little brush parted the gates of Heaven? It certainly looks that way. I need a finer tool, I think.

I know that you can’t really see much of what I am doing down here. I almost want to ask you what is going through your mind when you first feel the blending brush dusting your swollen clitoris. Judging by your physical reaction (and my own personal experience), it must be the tickling equivalent of that all too important secondary use for the shower head. You yelp. You giggle. I get wetter in my panties.

This is the most difficult part of a tickling session for me: Fighting my own desire to masturbate. I can’t do it. If I try tickling you and pleasuring myself at the same time, well… it’s not like walking and chewing gum at the same time. I don’t want to take my focus off of you tickle torture. Nor do I want to take a break from tickling you just to take care of myself. There have been times in the past where I have done both. There have even been times where I have orgasmed while tickling someone. But that has only happened once or twice. I wonder if other dommes ever have this problem…

Oh, well. Back to the job at hand. I can’t help but notice how puckered your anus is…

This requires a very fine touch indeed. The lip brush, I think. I select the weapon and flick it against the puckered hole. The result is dreamlike in it’s beauty. Your laughter is so genuine and intoxicating, that I actually cum before you do. I’m sure you notice, too. I stop tickling for nearly six seconds as waves of pleasure flow through me.

I came before you did. That’s not fair. I wanted to see your O face, not the other way around. Now I demand satisfaction. I want to make you scream. I start tickling your asshole and clit at the same time with the blending brush and lip brush, respectively. I don’t have to wait long. Just a few minutes. Your whole body jolts and jerks in your bondage.

Thank God you’re not a squirter.

You think I am done with you… That’s cute. That was only one orgasm. I want to know how many you can have.

Does the baby wipe swirling in the circular motion on your asshole wake you up? Is it cold? I’m sorry (not really). But for what I have planned next, certain measures must be taken beforehand. Remember the special kiss I gave your nipples? I blow zerbert after zerbert in your crack, making you scream, just as I wanted you too. At the same time, I use my gloved fingers to masturbate you.

I came before you did. There is a price to pay for that.

I won’t stop till I get at least five out of you…

THE FOLLOWING SECTION IS F/M.

You may be wondering why you are rock hard upon awakening. Well, it may be morning wood. That’s always possible. I wanted you to be ready for action from the beginning though. That’s why, while you were sleeping, I told you a couple of bedtime stories. The one about the blonde debutante being taught to give her first blowjob is one of my favorites. I can be quite a skillful storyteller, after all. But it was when I started telling you the one about the palace slave who received mammary intercourse from the queen that your blood really started flowing.

Why did I feel as though it was so important for you to be aroused before we start? Simple: Men, in my experience, are much more sensitive when they are sexually excited. And more sensitive equals more ticklish.

I recently read a list online about the most ticklish points on a man’s body. And though the feet were voted number one, I bet you would be shocked at how high the genitals were rated on the list. The feet were number one, as I said. The tummy was number two (No surprise there). But the penis was number four and the scrotum was number three!

NUMBER THREE! The only thing that would have been funnier would have been if it had been number two. Then, I could have made the joke that it was one rank for each ball.

This list was voted on strictly by men (at least so the article says). I can only assume that if it was voted on by women, those body parts wouldn’t have even made the list. I don’t think many women know just how ticklish a guy can be in the right spots. Hell, you might not even know. But… you’re about to find out.

First thing’s first though. We don’t want that boner going anywhere.

“Hey, Sweetie.” I flirt in my best innocent girl voice. A girlish giggle and a shimmy later and you are entranced by my luscious breasts shaking in my top. I suggestively lick the pad of my finger and trail it down your chest, briefly wiggling it in your bellybutton to get confirmation of your ticklishness.

I get it in the form of a chuckle that you try to fight. I caught you by surprise, though. And now I know all I need to.

“Seems my helpless boy is a bit ticklish.” I observe with a smile.

You don’t try to deny it. I bet you’re thinking that you’re just overjoyed to be at the mercy of a woman like me, even if I might tickle you a little in the process. What you don’t understand is the extent in which I mean to tickle. We aren’t gonna be digging in any pitties or piggying any toes today, even though I do really love a good game of This Little Piggy. No. We’re going to be focusing on those special, somewhat highly rated tickle points I brought up earlier.

I often wonder with my male victims… when was the first time that you got a stiffy in… let’s say an inopportune time. Maybe just after awakening on a certain Christmas morning and you have to cross your legs in your pajama bottoms. Or maybe you’re at the movies with someone and an actress on screen gets you going. I know that on more than one occasion, when I was in 7th and 8th grade, I used to sit in the front row of the class on book report day. I would pick on certain boys, subtly propping my clothed boobs on my desk and smirking at them while they addressed the class, just to see if I could make one pitch a tent.

But now, it is you who is at my mercy. Prepare to be teased.

I decide to go easy on you at first, trailing my gloved fingers up and down the tops of your thighs in a gentle, sensual fashion. Do you like my opera gloves? They’re very soft but the tips are deadly to a ticklish boy or girl. A rather goofy looking smile forms on your handsome face. Tickle tickle tickle.

“Oh, I have an idea? Have you ever heard of the Creep Game?” I ask you. You don’t say anything, but your expression conveys curiosity. “It’s perfect for ticklish boys.” I explain. “I start by making a bet with you. And that’s that I think your balls are scared. Specifically, they are scared of me.”

You laugh at the claim, completely incapable of ever believing that you wouldn’t want a woman like me getting near your junk. And I can forgive you for that. What straight, red blooded man wouldn’t want a hot number playing with him? But I’m going to prove you wrong all the same. It starts with a threat. A very simple threat.

“Here I come.” I smile. My fingertips make contact with the insides of your knees and I slowly start to “Creep” them along your inner thighs, towards your privates. At first, you think it’s no big deal. A couple of inches in, though, you start to wonder. My fingertips feel quite tickly on your inner thighs, don’t they? You see my wide smile and animated eyes, like I know something you don’t. You’re getting nervous, now. What if your balls are ticklish? What if they are REALLY ticklish? Will I stop before I get to them? You give me a quite giggle and I nod yes as if to confirm your fears. By the time I am just an inch away, your scrotum involuntarily contracts, pulling your balls in and away from me.

“Hehehe. I win.” I taunt you and watch your cheeks become rosy. You’re embarrassed. And it’s SO cute. Don’t feel bad though. I know a lot about the human anatomy as well as basic psychology. In fact, I think that’s what makes me such a great tickler.

But enough with the teasing. I want to make you laugh.

I take position at the foot of the bed, bending over and laying my stomach and breasts on the bed as I admire your genitalia. Some might be grossed out by being so close to a stranger’s naughty parts, but not me. I want to savor every scent and sensation. I want you to think of me as a curious animal, desperate to get to know you…

You can’t see the small coffee table that I brought in here earlier. It’s off to the side of the bed and is only so tall. You can’t see it, or the collection of tickle tools that I have placed on it. More importantly, you didn’t see me grab a couple of items off of it just a minute ago before I took my position.

The first item is a simple, Number 2 pencil. Unsharpened. But, I have taped the stem of a stiff, tiny feather to the tip of it. We’re gonna see if that strong, massive symbol of manhood between you legs can withstand a little tickle. Seems you have already risen to the challenge, so to speak.

You look determined enough at first. Your mouth is steady. Your eyes are stern. Your face is stoic.

But your penis is erect. Which means that all of those happy little nerves are wide awake.

The tip of the feather pokes you, right in the spot where your testicles meet the underside of your penis. It’s not quite a poke under the arm. But it’s just as tender. The feather makes love to your nerves as it slowly glides upwards toward the swollen, purple head of your cock. You screw your eyes shut, but you can’t escape that terrible feeling of ticklishness, lovingly tugging at the corners of your lips like a parent cheering up their stubborn child.

“I see a smiiiillleee...” You hear me coo at you. That’s when the giggles start. Having exposed the chink in your armor, I attack the penis mercilessly. My feather stick pokes at the base, flicks against the head, runs up and down the sides, and dusts the patch of skin on the underside, just beneath the head.

You can’t stop giggling. It’s like you heard a funny joke and can’t distract yourself from it. That’s my specialty: Making grown men and women break down and laugh like the children at my clown shows.

Your cock is throbbing now. I start to think that you might cum if I keep tickling it. That’s no good. We still have time. And your testicles look mighty ticklish.

“Here I come.” I warn again. And this time, I will touch them. The feather softly kisses the left ball with a feminine flick of my wrist.

Wow, that was quite an interesting noise you just made. Maybe the feather isn’t the best tool for these wobbly soldiers. I pop the cap off of the thick, blue crayola marker in my other hand and decide that a game of Trace The Wrinkles is in order. Are you ready to literally have blue balls?

I start coloring and the giggles are immediate. No holding back this time, huh? I color with the slightest flicks, determined to cover the entire scrotum, but as slowly as I possibly can. There are already tears in your eyes. The seam and the crease around the sac are the most sensitive by far. At one point, I see your puckered asshole and decide to color it as well. Then, it’s back to the crown jewels. I wish I had thought to steady a camera over you so that I could look back and see your reactions to what I am doing to you. The only downside to what is going on right now is that I only get the occasional glimpse of your face from my current vantage point.

I think it’s something like seven minutes before your testicles are completely covered in blue marker. You seem relieved when I put the cap back on the marker. Like the worst of it is over.

Okay, We’ll see.

When the baby wipe first touches you, you immediately jump and squirm. The trick is to use the wipe as I use the marker. Short, constant brushes only encompassing a millimeter or two at a time. I want you to know that this is going to take a while and that you can’t do anything about it. I even tickle your perineum with it a couple of times.

Your cock is immaculate, right now. I think I could flick it with my finger and it wouldn’t move much. You would do anything to cum, wouldn’t you? I pull one final item from the coffee table. A three foot long, fluffy feather boa. I wrap it four times around your erection and then, put my hand on you and start jerking slowly.

You’re not even on this planet anymore, are you?

Softly tickling your balls and singing to you as I pleasure your cock… it doesn’t take long before we have eruption. Hot jizz lands in spurts across your chest and belly. The sounds you make are addictive. I almost wish I could make you cum again.

It’s okay… I’ll break out the smelling salts in an hour or two. I have plenty of Gatorade.

And I’m not done with you yet...

Great story! :D
I am so sad to read that it is your last Jenni story. :(

Thanks for sharing so much of your work with all of us.

I'm sorry to hear that you'll be ending the series, though I do understand that everything must eventually come to an end. If you don't mind me asking, is there a particular reason you are ending the series?

I'm sorry to hear that you'll be ending the series, though I do understand that everything must eventually come to an end. If you don't mind me asking, is there a particular reason you are ending the series?

There are a number of reasons. The two biggest being that I just don't have time to write them much anymore. The other being that I am fresh out of ideas. Lol. I don't mind admitting it. I've written over 200 stories in the last 6 years if I count all of the stories in my books as well as commissions. I am proud of my Golden Feathers and am so happy that people are still reading the Jenni stories and others, but as the saying goes, "It was good, but it's good that it was".

Thank you so very much for all those wonderful stories that you have written. I will always love Jenni The Clown :)

Fantastic stories!! Thank you for all the great stories over the years!! These two were very hot!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back