• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Arrested and Tickled! M/M/M/M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
It was a fine, warm September evening in 2015. It was Monday and it was late, so the young guy was walking among the streets almost on his own. His name was Rob and he was a skinhead aged eighteen, 6' with size 12 feet and just fresh out of high school and non working delinquent! As it turned out, that evening would reserve him some surprise he really couldn't expect. He was glancing nervously around, sweating in his black tank top and jeans. His sneakers almost made no sound as he strode, head low, and looked right, then left, searching for someone who could sell him some stuff. It wasn't the first time he bought, or tried to, but it still made him quite nervous but it was a well know patch and he knew it, so it didn't take him much to find someone.

"Yo, bro, need some stuff yeah man?" asked the dealer with a rough voice.

Rob nodded, uncapable of speaking, and he licked his dry lips.

"How much?" the dealer went on.

"Twenty" Rob whispered

The dealer nodded and beckoned him to follow. They reached a dark alley, and they made the exchange. The dealer was a honest one, and soon Rob had a small bag full of pot in his pocket. Now he just had to go back home, which wasn't far at all, and he could enjoy a nice evening with his friends. So he walked and he walked towards home. Very few people he met, an old lady with shopping bags, a couple of chattering students, a young man with a dog...

"Hey!" a voice called him, while someone's hand tightly gripped his right bicep. Rob felt as the world had stopped turning on his axis and he turned to face the grim-looking man.

"Yes, sir?" he asked. "Police." the man answered, showing him a golden badge.

Oh fuck Rob thought. "Uh...yes...how can I help you?" he asked, glancing down at the dog obviously pointing at him, its tail wiggling.

"Come on, empty your pockets. Let's not waste any time." the cop demanded, his voice full of authority.

Rob knew he had no other choice, so he just grabbed the bag and offered it to the officer. "It's for personal use, I swear." he muttered as he did so.

The cop nodded and took the bag, stuffing it in his own pocket. "Give me your ID." he then demanded.

Rob shook his head. "I'm sorry, I don't have it. I just came to buy it." he said. He kept licking his lips, his knees and hands shaking a little.

"Alright then...turn around and put your hands behind your head. Slowly."

Rob did as he was told, and soon he felt the cop's hand rougly searching him, patting his chest under his tank top, searching his legs and pockets and slipping his fingers into his size 12 sneakers and sensed Rob's feet flinch. Then he stopped. For a single moment Rob thought he could get away with this. I've been cooperative, he said to himself. No need to...

The course of his thoughts came to an abrupt stop when he heard a metal sound behind him. Then he felt cold around his right wrist and a rattling sound. The cop dragged both his arms behind his back and handcuffed him. Rob sighed. He had never been handcuffed before, and he felt absolutely helpless. He glanced desperately around him. The old lady and the students were watching him, the youngsters astonished and the lady quite satisfied and approvingly. He lowered his head, blushing.

"What's your name, boy?" the cop asked.

"Rob Jarvis" he answered in a whisper.

"Alright Jarvis you're under arrest for possession of weed. Sit there on the ground and don't try anything funny." he said.

Rob stumbled a little as he sat down. It was extremely difficult, with his hands cuffed behind his back, but he managed. The cop took a cellphone from a pocket and started talking with one colleague.

"Yes, I got one without an ID...I need someone to come and take him."

He spoke for another minute or so, then he put the phone back into his pocket and looked at Rob sternly. "You thought you could get away with it, did you?"

Rob shook his head, unable to answer. He was being arrested. How in the world could he think it could happen to him? After no more than five minutes a cop car got to them. The cop grabbed Rob by his arm once again and put him on his feet and dragged him to the car. There were two more officers in the car, and they were a show of hard and stern eyes. With no more words, he was put in the back of the car. The cops chattered for a moment, then they left.

Sitting with his hand locked behind him was really uncomfortable, and Rob shifted his position a lot of times to try to find a more comfortable position, but he stopped when the driver yelled him to stay put and don't move. The drive to the station as he assumed took a detour.

"So Jarvis you seem to find yourself in a bit of a ticklish predicament as checking inside your sneakers I'm sure I felt your feet squirm" said the officer driving called Jeff

"No er you didn't er no please!" Rob said as an officer with him lifted Rob's right leg and unlaced his sneaker

"Yeah go on Pete check it out!" said the third officer called Neil

The officer removed the right sneaker as the third officer held Rob securely and there was the sweaty, white sock and Rob flinched as the officer Pete just rested his palm on the socked sole and said they had a live one for sure. As the car stopped in an abandoned wasteland the driver took the sneaker and sniffed inside it

"Fuck if his sneaker smells that good, his feet are going to be something to savour!" he said

"Yeah Pete hold his foot tight, go on Jeff give it your best!" said the third officer

The cop driving leaned into the socked foot held by the other policeman and sniffed it as Rob squirmed as the sock came off

The policeman then licked a long and slimy path across the warm, sweaty sole and the wet tongue licking shocked Rob who yelled with laughter

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHA STOP!" he couldn't believe the cop was licking his foot and the ticklish sensation unbearable.

"Mmmm fuck he's ripe guys!" said the cop licking the sweaty left bare foot as his tongue tortuously dragged along the tasty sole soon lubed with saliva and the third cop said that this dude needed workin' over and Rob's sneaker without sock replaced, they frogmarched him into the small outhouse on the wasteland.

"Please let me go please!" Rob begged as they told him to get on the bed and he was secured tight and the sneaker pulled off but so was the left sneaker and sock.

"Oh fuck yeah ripe stinky skinhead's feet Mmmmm!" mocked Officer Neil

"Pleasenooohahahahahahastoopahahahaa!" two cops licking a sweaty bare foot each as the cop driving told Rob that he should have thought about dangers doing shady deals and smiling as Rob so tongue ticklish was squirming as his feet were feasted on as licking his feet made them even more sensitive.

"Suck his toes boys, go on make him feel it!" said the cop

Having saliva lubed both soles the two cops Pete and Neil began licking and sucking Rob's flexing toes, slid their mouths over them sucking and licking and nibbling

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEEASE STOP LICKING MY TOES AHAHAHA PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT HAHAHA," Rob yelled

"Fuck you!" said the cop sucking the toes of Rob's right foot vigorously and running his fingers up n' down the sole which saliva lubed meant the fingers slid up 'n down the length of the sole easily as the other cop found out with Rob's left foot

"NOOO DON'T TICKLE MEHAHAHAHA AHAHAHHA NOOHOHOHAHA HAHAHAHA!" Rob yelled as 20 fingers tickled at his soles and two tongues licked in between and under his wiggling toes.The feeling of his toes being sucked simultaneously with the overwhelming tickling sensations on his bare soles was too much for him to bear but he had no choice but to endure the merciless torment.

"Please don't tickle my feet!" he begged as they nibbled the balls of his feet as the third driver cop stroked a feather along the tops and sides of Rob's feet.

This resulting in non stop giggles as the relentless tickling continued so Rob's toes flexing and unflexing rhythmically.Then the driver cop took over with light and tortuous tickling but then lapping at both bare soles and sucking on exposed toes as the others told him to show no mercy to the lad. The cop winked at them as his fingers tortuously tickled both sweaty soles as his tongue lapped at Rob's toes and tasty soles.

"Yeah you lie there and take it you little shit, who's ticklish on his feet!" mocked one of the other cops as Rob suffered as he felt a single finger on each foot drawing circles on his soft arches as his tickle torturer took his time adding more fingers to the tickle torture and soon ten fingers were at work, tickling up and down his ticklish soles mercilessly. His feet so soft and so ticklish, it was unbearable for him and even more so when he felt his toes pulled back and spread. The cop's fingers started tickling under and between his toes!

"No...nohohohohomoore! I....hehehehehehehehahahahahahaha!" Rob going berserk as his cruel torturer worked on his toes and soles until he was panting for breath so the tickles stopped and the third cop stepped forward and saliva soaked Rob's toes but adding a very light stroke with his index finger just scraping both arches, under Rob's toes and the balls of his feet resulting in a delightful, severely ticklish twitch from the lad.

"STOP IT!! OH, PLEAAAUUUUUUUGHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rob begged not knowing how much more he could take as his big size 12 feet were so ticklish from heels to toes as he begged and pleaded for the teasing to stop through screams of ticklishness

"PLEASE!! PLEASEEEAAAA!" Rob was really losing it to the licklish assault.

The cop took both big toes in his eager mouth and gently nibbled and dragged his teeth along the length of Rob's feet and he nibbled gently on each toe and flicked his tongue in between Rob's toes, making Rob's laughter increase becoming more and more addictive to the cops tormenting him and the more compelling his laughter became, and the more the cop teasers wanted to hear it and the cop loving the taste of Rob's sweaty feet wanting to orally enjoy them both all the more. Then the same cop began rubbing both soles and worked his hands over Rob's toes damp from sweat and saliva.

"Mmmm fuck Jarvis the smell of your feet's addictive!" said the cop having a deep sniff of both sweating feet as he enjoyed their smell and the feel of Rob's warm feet in his hands. He smiled at his police colleagues as he massaged both feet, soles, arches and the tops of his feet and then he nibbled Rob's toes toes gently, running his tongue in between them which was sickening to straight Rob who was an abuse victim.

"Yeah Pete rape his feet you pervy bastard" laughed Jeff the cop who had been driving the cop car

"Oh you remember Pete with that con Amir, that Libyan lad going berserk from his tongue work in the cell, well reckon Jarvis here will give us similar entertainment later at the station." said Neil as Pete ran his fingers in between Rob's toes and continued nibbling on them all.

Pete ran the nail of his index finger slowly down the center of sole of Rob's left foot.

“Oh is someone a bit ticklish eh Jarvis?” taunted Officer Neil

Pete ran five fingers up n' down Rob's left sole and up to an under the lad's toes

“No, no, no, no, no tickling p-l-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-s-e!“Don’t do this-s-s-s-s-s-s-s!Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!“Noooooooo!Not there please, no-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho!” “Not my f-e-e-e-e-e-t!”

Pete's fingers caressed the tops of Rob's feet lightly and the lad shivered and began to squirm“A-A-A-H-A-a-a-a-ha-ha-ha!” “Please don’t tickle my feet!” yelled the lad

All the cops loved Rob's reaction to his foot tickling watching him squirm and his dark brown eyes tightly clenched shut as he fought to resist the ticklish sensations from the teasingly, tortuous tormenting of his feet but the lickles drove him insane and Neil took over from Pete softly stroking the tops of Rob's sensitive feet and licking the skinhead's toes smiling at his colleagues as he continued stroking both smooth foot tops and toe tips. Jeff then got Rob giggling uncontrolably as his fingers ruthlessly caressing both soles and toes and in between the lad's toes. He stroked under Rob's toes and it was clear that Rob was getting even more ticklish!

Rob moaned as Jeff's fingers tortured his long toes and the area where they connected to his feet, the spaces between them, the tops, the sides, the tips of his toes, nowhere escaped Jeff's focus of attention as Jeff combined toe tickling with long strokes along the soles of both Rob's feet. He ran his fingers faster and faster over Rob's toes and soles, his insteps attacked as Rob laughed hysterically as the evil fingers torturing him ran over the arches of both of his feet and drew circles in the centre of both soles.

The officer called Neil then took over and his teeth scraped along the edges of both now very sweaty and smelly feet as his tongue darted repeatedly in between Rob's very ticklish toes as the lad laughed and moaned totally out of control from the insanely ticklish tortuous sensations as the officer's slurping, sucking and licking and nibbling contiinued unabated especially he enjoying giving each tasty toe a blow job! Neil sucked and licked all ten toes while his fingers stroked the smooth soles so Rob's toes wiggled in the cop's mouth and his tongue slid in between each toe in turn.

"Shit I couldn't stand that done to me Jeff, Neil's a real bastard!" laughed officer Pete

"Yeah right, go on Neil suck his toes and tickle those soles, real ticklish eh Jarvis?" taunted officer Jeff

"HAHAHAHAHASTOOOPAHAHAHAHAPLEEESEHAHAHAHA!" Rob was being driven insane by the tickle and lickle assaults as officer's Neil slithered his tongue across all of his toes as they wiggled and clenched and Neil lightly biting each toe as he ran his fingers along the length of both soles which he kept licking and continued sucking and nibbling Rob's toes hungrily and ruthlessly.

"Reckon we best get back to the sation soon and get the creep into a cell and who knows maybe have some other cons give his feet a work out, promised his ass if they do good enough a job!" said Pete

"You dirty perve!" laughed Jeff as he winked at Neil and took his place at Rob's feet and began scribbling his fingers across both arches as Rob exploded with laughter.

It was wild as Jeff's fingers went everywhere on both feet foot. Rob tried scrunching and clenching his toes but Jeff simply had the other officers pull Rob's toes back and then as they held both feet stretched and taut he ran his fingers the length of both soles simulataneously which tickled Rob like crazy and then the tickle torture stopped! An exhausted and tickled out Rob was released from the bondage and pushed into the cop car again as Jeff drove back to the station but the lad's bare feet were positioned across Pete's lap as Officer Neil held him in position and the other officers taunted Rob's helplessness as Pete's fingers tickled the shit out of his defenceless feet and Rob couldn't do a thing about it but suffer and yell like crazy as he endured his toes tickled. As the car drove into the back of the station socks and sneakers replaced Rob was threatened!

"You say a word and we will see two or three cons get to fuck your pretty ass Jarvis, you got that!" said Neil and Rob nodded

In the reception area the officer on duty commanded "Off with your clothes!" as the three officers smiled

Taking in a deep breath, Rob stripped and stood naked in front of the officers for a few minutes whiile his details were taken; name, address, date of birth etc as comments made about his dick and ass humiliating the lad even more intentionally and he was then told to dress again except for his socks and sneakers which he asked for but the officer told him they were not allowed in the cells then Rob was instructed to turn around and put his hands behind his back. Once again, he was in handcuffs once more. Winking at the reception officer the three officers took Rob the arm and dragged him along a couple of corridors. They got in a long, dim one with metal doors on one side. The cops walked him in front of one and opened the door.

"Get in!" they ordered Rob and went in with him and made him lie on his stomach on the restraint bed in the isolation cell

"I reckon Harv needs to be in on this so I will relieve the front desk and have him join you guys said Neil as Jeff and Pete were securing Rob to the restraint bed and within minutes the officer who had booked Rob in was with the other officers.

"Hello there Jarvis, been told you got real sensitive feet but have to tell you tickling's not my thing but messing with a straight lad's head is and so gonna have my kind of fun with your feet, skinheads like you especially appealing, nice tatoos on your arms by the way; ooooh fuck you got some stinky feet here; Mmm love 'em!"

Officer Harv winked at the other two officers as he began massaging both bare feet slowly and sensually rubbing his hands over both feet as Rob cursed him yelling but was told the cell soundproof as the officers fingers rubbed in between Rob's toes and again along both squirming soles as the officer sniffed them both. He then encouraged by Jeff and Pete began indulging in giving both feet a tongue bath.

"Make the most of this Jarvis as when Neil's back then you're gonna learn what tickle torture's all about but wiggle those toes in his mouth, wiggle them or maybe you want to be finger fucked but let's see that ass anyway!" said Jeff baring Rob's cheeks!

Rob squirmed as his toes and soles were licked and sucked as he might have just found bearable done by a girl but hating his feet touched not something he'd invite happening. Harv sensed the mental trauma his licklish assault was causing the lad and deliberately increased the sensuality as he knew how to work his mouth as officer Pete let Rob know.

"You know Jarvis you seem to have got Harv's interest, he's bisexual so getting off on your feet, yeah loves stinky, sweaty staight lad's feet like yours and got to say reckon I want to see you worked over by a con or two, they'll be a drunk or druggie in tonight who will be bargained with!"

Rob lay quiet scared shitless as he felt a finger run in between the cheeks of his ass and Jeff said "Open sesame' as he pulled them apart and then drew from his trouser pocket a feather that he'd retrievred from the hut before leaving and Pete smiled facing Rob as the lad squirmed having his asshole stroked by the feather and his feet massaged, toes sucked and soles licked

"Like that Jarvis eh, you a real centre of attraction, only got yourself to blame being a good looking lad, that dick of yours looked interesting in the reception and surprise, surprise the beds open under so here it is hanging down loose and free and you know Rob a feather tickling of the dick and balls is Neil's speciality so when he gets back he'll demonstrate as Harv needs to get back to reception but when he's finished his shift then he'll treat you to more of the same right Harv!" said Pete

"Oh yeah you can count on it, fuck his feet smell as good as they taste!" said Harv as he went back to the reception desk and Neil soon joined Jeff and Pete and Pete told him that he'd told Rob that his dick and balls would get some attention.

Neil took the feather from Jeff who had been stroking Rob's asshole and made the straight lad gasp as he gently caressed the shaft of Rob's dick and alternated this with titilating his balls as Pete and Jeff told him that he was going to be edged until he desperately wanted to shoot his load so that he begged for his feet to be tickled but having shot his spunk that his feet would be major sensitive so he was in a very ticklish situation.

"Ooooh yeah goood lad nice n' hard, yeah fuck decent piece of meat there lad, oooh does that tickle yeah right over your balls, fuckin' excruciating isn't it but Jeff go see if anyone will suck the fucker, want to see him used and abused!" said Neil as he ran his feather over Rob's balls more and more as he and Pete laughed watching the lad squirm.

Jeff returned with a guy in his late 40's married had been arrested drunk driving with his mistress in the car with him and his wife a well know attorney in Las Vegas and told him to get under the bed and get sucking unless he wanted his wife knowing what a creep she had as a husband saying Clara Schwartz would be sure to throw the book at him. The man looked horrified and pleaded with the officers and threatened again with exposure was forced to suck Rob's dick.

"Lie down under him and get those lips on it now!" yelled Jeff winking at Pete and Neil

The officers got the message and sat on the man's ankles

"Hey what the hahahahaanooooheeheeeheehahahahaastaapapahaha!"

Each of them ran fingers along both black socked feet and as they scribbled their fingers quickly over his arches making him scream with laughter

"Ahhh! Hahahahahahaaa! Wha-ha-ha-haat's going on! Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee!" the man was was screaming as he laughed and giggled wildly.

"Suck him and don't bite him, lick his balls go on!" Jeff yelled at the man who suffered his socked feet tickled

Officers Neil and Pete eagerly using their fingers, tickling all over both soles then ripping off the man's socks tickling in between his toes as he squrimed licking Rob's balls as the lad gasped as the officers were scraping Hugo Schwartz's arches and the sides of his feet before going back to his writhing toes and sticking their fingers between all of his toes at once and stroking his soles as the man went ballistic!

Officer Jeff then used the feather and began gliding the feather along just the tips of Hugo's toes. Hugo licking Rob's dick while giggling non-stop, his toes dancing about as officer Jeff teased and whisked the feather tip along the bases and between his active toes; pulling it away before it could get trapped by his toes' desperate attempts to grab the feather and stop its torment of them. Rob was close to shooting his load and Hugo subjected to the feather swirling around his bare soles and told to swallow Rob's spunk. He verbally resisted but Jeff told Neil and Pete to pull his toes back and was soon using the feather expertly violating Hugo's toes, in between and underneath them all!

Hugo was laughing his head off and trying desperately to pull his feet away and clench his toes trying to stop the feather assault but he was helpless. Hugo was going crazy from the absolutely unbearable tickling that was making his whole body shiver in reaction, desperately wanted the tickling to stop. The officers loved hearing his high-pitched, rapid screamy laugh as Jeff feathered his toes; his utter vulnerability and lack of control made the tickling even more exhilarating for the tickler as nothing thrilled the cops more than teasing and making their tickle torture intolerable for their victims!

Suddenly Hugo was choking as Rob gasped and spunked off and no sooner had he shot his load then Neil was facing Rob's feet which were now more ticklish than ever as he glided his fingers over Rob's toes so his laughter joined Hugo's as Jeff and Neil were brushing the insteps and tips of Hugo's toes and stroked the soles of both of his feet hysterically giggling. Neil scrabbling both of his soles like mad challening each other as to who laughed loudest Hugo or Rob? Jeff spidered his fingers the length of Hugo's right foot and Pete lightly feathering the toes of Hugo's left foot but soon disregarded it to use his fingers.

Then he and Jeff nibbled Hugo's toes as Hugo protested between shrieks of laughter.

Neil was tickling the sides of Rob's feet, both arches at the same time so the skinhead's feet were twitching and spasming all over, but he easily kept control swirling his fingers around in circles on both Rob's soles, moving from his heels, up his arches to his toes driving Rob wild. Jeff and Pete were grazing their teeth along the nerves of Hugo's toes.

"NoooooOOOOOO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HOOOOO!Ahhhhh ha-ha-ha-ha-h-ha-ha-ha-haaa!" Hugo screamed with laughter having horribly ticklish toes and he being forced to endure an unbearable tickling of them all as the officers then swapped places with Neil and began licking the soles of Rob's feet as Neil began licking the soles of Hugo's feet!

"Harv will be here in ten minutes and he's gonna be busy as four feet to massage and sensually enjoy, should be something to see!" said Jeff as Hugo and Rob continued laughing their heads off wondering when and even if the hellish tickling would ever stop as it wouldn't for a while was obvious!

Last edited:
Great story! Love the cast of characters and the scenario you created.

Love this story. I don't know if this kind of police work would stop me from breaking the law!

Cheers Nick, glad it ticked all the boxes for you!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back