• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Custom clip experience with Ginary

DisBadBoi

I want to share my experience with ordering a custom clip from Ginary's gkaproductions.com site. It was incredible and the communication and final product were bar none the best I've ever experienced. I have ordered a handful of customs in the past and while all of them were very good, her's just took it to the next level. From the moment I emailed her inquiring about getting a custom made to the point where I was given the download link for my custom, everything was always mind easing. Because of the model I chose, the turnaround time was a little over 3 weeks from first contact to shoot date, and she stayed in contact with me that entire time. Furthermore, I also had some odd requests that they were able to accommodate without missing a beat. I had a very specific custom in mind and the final product was precisely what I wanted AND THEN SOME. I know there are a lot of studios out there that do custom work and I'm sure that each one of them excels in specific categories, but I honestly believe there isn't anything that Ginary can't do. I strongly recommend anyone who is thinking about having a custom commissioned to look into gkaproductions.com.

Co-sign this! She has the fastest turnaround on customs after the shoot and has consistently delivered for me. She and her team do a great job of capturing minor details. Great camera angles and high quality video.

I have also ordered a custom clip from gkaproductions.com and it was absolutely fantastic. My custom was also very specific and the final product exceeded my expectations, it was wonderful. It is definitely recommended :D

My main custom guy is dialing back big shoots after this week, and possibly my last custom from him is being shot. He originally said he was totally retiring, but he announced that he may still do some smaller shoots with his local girls for his consistent customers like myself. But those are gonna be rare, and he hasn't officially decided on if he's gonna do that or not. He's taking some time off for traveling once the customs he's shooting this week are all delivered, and he may decide after an extended time off that he doesn't want to shoot at all anymore. So I've been looking at who else is out there when it comes to great customs. I've seen a ton of Ginarys content, and I'd certainly consider ordering from her.

I've put more focus on customs over the past few years, and that was one of the best decisions I've made when it comes to purchasing fetish content.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back