• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica’s Foot Modeling Career Takes Off (A Fantasy M/F foot tickling story intro)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
8CD6548D-B0BC-4A5C-A48E-093A5648C5DE.jpeg

Here is the beginning of a story about a coworker of mine that I just posted to my website at:

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...ling-story-introduction-based-on-real-events/

Enjoy!

Here’s an excerpt:

A coworker of mine is a divorced mother of three kids.

She's in her 40's, still attractive, has gorgeous bare feet, likes to show them off wearing revealing sandals like the ones in the above photo.

She's a really caring, really nurturing mother, and is always trying to find extra ways to make money to help put her kids thru college.

One day, when she was wearing shoes that looked very similar to the ones pictured above, I got up the nerve to ask her if she'd ever considered foot modeling as a way to make some extra income.

No, but she WAS intrigued.

Here's the beginning of a story of how Jessica and I have a little discussion about the possibilities of her using those gorgeous barefeet to give her a leg up, so to speak ;0

Jessica, The Unlikely Foot Model (An Introduction)

‘Let's talk this over a beer, shall we?', asked Jessica enthusiastically to Peter, her coworker in the next cubicle over.

'Ummm, sure. Where would you like to go?'
'

“How about Rosie's? They have dark lighting and covered tables so, if I have to take off my shoes and show you my feet, no one will be able to see what we're doing,' Jessica laughingly suggests.

'Right! Yes! Sounds good! I'll meet you over there in say 10-15 minutes?'
'

‘Perfect! I'll probably be running just a few minutes late as I have to run my youngest off to a friend's house.'

'No worries. Take your time. Want me to go ahead and get you a beer?'

'How about just a nice glass of red wine? That would be lovely! Thanks!'

'You got it!’

They parted ways and headed out to enter their separate worlds outside of work.

'Should I have done this?', thought Peter.

'What if I've overstepped the bounds between work and play with someone I work with?'

'What if she thinks I'm really weird when I tell her about my fetishes for feet and tickling?'

'I'll HAVE to tell her. It's not right to keep that a secret.'

All of these thoughts raced through Peter's mind as he drove along Highway 1 to reach downtown Santa Cruz.

Jessica was no different in her racetrack themed thoughts.
She wondered if it would be OK to let Peter know that she too was intrigued by women's feet and longed to have her's tickled and to also be the one doing the tickling.

'Maybe Peter will understand me. If he brought up the subject of my feet, well, maybe he has a foot fetish like me!'

'Maybe I could devise a little test to see if in fact Peter has both of the qualities I’m looking for in terms of some after hours when the kids are at their Dad’s house; a foot fetish, and a tickle fetish!’

Jessica knew what she wanted and it was all about providing for the loves of her life; her 3 beautiful children.

'I'm over reacting. Calm down, Peter. You got this, lad! Just stick to the facts. Throw in a little about foot tickling and how it can enhance the foot modeling experience and just see where it goes! Ok?!'

Peter had done a quick retrofit on his anxiety-prone brainwaves and headed south on the highway toward Rosie's.

Jessica hurried to get her son out to her friend Deb's house who was also a divorced mother of 3 kids. Luckily the kids all loved each other, and this was Jessica's and her son's home away from home.

An easy kid drop-off!

'Foot modeling...Wow...Foot modeling,' Jessica kept repeating those two words over and over again inside her head.

'I've never even HEARD or thought of this before! How did I miss this? My brother was even doing commercials in Hollywood as a kid! How did my parents and me miss this opportunity?', Jessica continued to bandy these thoughts about as she drove toward the Irish pub.

'Maybe Peter's onto something. Maybe I COULD make my feet incredibly lucrative with just the right mix of media savvy! I hope Peter can help me! This would be amazing if it worked! I DO have nice feet! I don't like to brag, but I've always thought they were my best 'feet-ure', Jessica giggles to herself realizing the pun she's just thought spelled in her mind's eye.

Peter's standing outside the bar waiting for Jessica.

'Oh you didn't have to wait! Sorry!'

'Oh no, I just got here. I wanted to buy this book for you. It's an art book with ideas for showcasing the human body. There's a section on legs and feet that I thought might be interesting and could maybe spark some ideas for your new YouTube channel!'

'YouTube channel?! What are you talking about? I don't have the first clue how to do that kind of stuff!'

'Weeeeelllll, that's why I'm here, Jess! I can help you!' Hey, it's a little chilly, let's get inside and get you that glass of red and me, a beer!'

To Be Continued...

Like where this story's going?

Want to read more?

Shoot me an email at [email protected] for details on how I can finish this story about Jessica ad Peter for you.

You can make 3 wishes about how you'd like the story to go in terms of Jessica's feet and possibly other parts of her body getting tickled at the Irish Pub!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
TLM
[email protected]

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...ling-story-introduction-based-on-real-events/

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back