• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little sisters turn! Sock tickling audition!

Ice Princess

Verified
So our girl Lind brought up the idea of bringing her sister in for a foot tickling audition. "She is so ticklish on her feet" thats all we needed to hear and in she came. Lind had the best time tickling her sisters socked feet. This is the SOCK tickling clip. Right out of her high top sneakers Her sweaty ticklish feet were out of her shoes and it was ON! " Wait, my feet are a little sweaty, they are too ticklish right now".. well, Lind Knew exactly what to do,, This girl does not disappoint, her laugh is the best,,decided to leave a little of the ongoing conversation in the clip where she explains the tickling and how ticklish it all is,,this is only the beginning, she is going to be a regular! "i have never let anyone tickle my feet like that before" Chels is super and her feet were hysterically ticklish in her socks. Lind said she thinks she found her new calling as a tickler,,"omg i love doing this a lot,,lets do this more often".Next, The socks come OFF!! Enjoy

full clip here

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/6754/21083863">"OMG This is so much fun!" Little sisters turn-Sock feet tickling Audition/cid839aab7330dd706d50b095ceca</a>

Attachments

• chelsock1d.jpg
    chelsock1d.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 444
  • chelsock1c.jpg
    chelsock1c.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 413
  • chelsock1b.jpg
    chelsock1b.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 324
  • chelsock1a.jpg
    chelsock1a.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 273
  • chelsock1audprev.mp4
    4.8 MB
Last edited:
cant wait see socks come off and the other sister get soles tickled lol ha.

I like her! You guys are on a roll lately. These beautiful ladies come in thinking "whats the big deal its only tickling," only to be tickled to tears as they realize they aren't as tough as they thought they were! Both of her clips are phenomenal. From her shoes being removed to her bare soles and toes. I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did. Probably one of the best clips so far this year. This and second part. Haven't seen her get revenge yet! Thanks!! :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back