• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guys with attractive feet

twinkletoes96

So let's assume you have a raging foot fetish (and a lot of us in here do), and one of your dude friends kicks off his shoes and props his feet up, and you think to yourself, well damn, those feet are pretty attractive; soft, well-defined arches, nice heels and toes.... if only they were attached to a cute girl, I'd go crazy with those!

Have you ever had a moment like that?

So let's assume you have a raging foot fetish (and a lot of us in here do), and one of your dude friends kicks off his shoes and props his feet up, and you think to yourself, well damn, those feet are pretty attractive; soft, well-defined arches, nice heels and toes.... if only they were attached to a cute girl, I'd go crazy with those!

You might be interested in an interview I just had regarding my interest in male/male tickling + men's feet. LOVE great looking men's feet. http://interestingsex.libsyn.com/

I won't say what pictures they are in my FetLife photos, but I have a pics of my husband's feet where he went and got a pedicure complete with toenail polish. I just said it was pictures of my friends feet and one of them has over 100 likes. They think it is a female friend and it's our little inside joke.

I won't say what pictures they are in my FetLife photos, but I have a pics of my husband's feet where he went and got a pedicure complete with toenail polish. I just said it was pictures of my friends feet and one of them has over 100 likes. They think it is a female friend and it's our little inside joke.

Hilarious...
Probably would be over 200 likes if in nylons.

a nice foot is a nice foot regardless of who it belongs to in my mind. I like people who range from andro to fem regardless of gender so it's right up my alley. guys with fem qualities are honestly a treasure but there are so few it seems haha.

So let's assume you have a raging foot fetish .... if only they were attached to a cute girl, I'd go crazy with those!

I wouldn't describe my foot fetish as raging, but it's definitely a strong one, especially when linked with tickling and I most certainly have taken notice of certain male friends' feet and observed qualities in them (as well as faults) just in the same way as I do with a ladies feet

But with regards to going crazy with them, I don't think "if only... ", I just think "well, why not?" - on the basis that I've concluded that the feet are in good condition and attractive to me, then they are therefore tickleable, so I'd proceed to tickle them if the chance is a suitable one (or if not, I'd just think about tickling them some other time in the future).

A foot is after all just an everyday body part. If you can mentally get past the sexual link you may have with tickling and just enjoy the fun aspect of it, or instead try to focus on the sexual turn-on for tickling as a overall kink, rather than get hung-up on the need for gender-specific tickling, you can have a lot of fun tickling your male friends feet.

If it came to armpits, stomachs, backs etc and they were blatantly on display under my nose - I'd find it harder then to bring myself to tickle them, as to me these are areas I associate more with intimate physical contact, which is something I'm only interested in sharing with a woman - so, if anything, it's usually only close male friends and very quick tickles.. but with feet, whole different story!

I think I have attractive feet, because they are thin and looks like girl feet :p

They look like Cara's

I don't understand why them being male would stop you. I understand some men may not be into the idea of being tickled but the same can be said for women.

I’m a man and grew up being teased for having small ‘girly’ hands and feet. But in the bedroom it’s kind of fun. ;p

I’ve been told they are nice and well taken care of.

Well I'm probably not quite the demographic you're asking, but I LOVE male feet, well nice feet in general. So I've never really placed a preference based on gender. It's more like, "woah, they have nice feet." That sometimes leads to me wondering if they're ticklish, other times, I just appreciate seeing a nice pair of feet.

BUT, more to the point of what you're asking. I've noticed on more than one occasion guy friends of mine who have nice feet. I actually remember a time that a coworker (I manage a coffee shop/bakery) came in on his day off. He had flipped his sandals off and has bis bare feet resting on a chair next to him. I remember glancing over and just kind of noting to myself that this guy had nice feet. Not ogling or anything, but just sort of noting while I went about my job. Then after glancing back at him, I was like "Oh shit that's ___." To me it was kind of awkward and funny at the same time.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back