• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess Jasmine cosplay, a bad idea (*/f)

TicklishPhobia

Well, as I wrote some elsewhere here, my gf is a very ticklish one, to the point she's not into it. Simply too ticklish to enjoy. But she knows how much her ticklishness turns me on, and how much I love stories involving her tickled. I'm so sure she always adds some spicy details to her stories, in order to tease me the worst.

Anyway, some months ago she told me about her fate, wearing a Aladdin's princess Jasmine cosplay costume at a party she attended a few years ago. You can easily google the costume, but many of you will be already aware that it leaves most of the midriff exposed. Now, her friends know exactly how ticklish she is and where, targeting her very often. And it seems that was a chance too big to let go. She said they poked, stroked, squeezed her exposed midriff all the night, making her jump to the roof any single time, chasing her navel with their fingers since they do know how silly ticklish she is there. She came home with red signs on the skin for how often they got her (she has very pale skin, so it's very easy), and her belly hurting for how much she laughed. Funny thing she said, she was so hysteric and worried they would have tickled again, getting her off guard, that at a certain point she jumped without being even touched, thinking they were about to.

We often talk about the psychological side of tickling, but this is material for another story ;)

Last edited:
Very interesting story. Thanks for sharing her experience with us. :D

Well, as I wrote some elsewhere here, my gf is a very ticklish one, to the point she's not into it. Simply too ticklish to enjoy. But she knows how much her ticklishness turns me on, and how much I love stories involving her tickled. I'm so sure she always adds some spicy details to her stories, in order to tease me the worst.

Anyway, some months ago she told me about her fate, wearing a Aladdin's princess Jasmine cosplay costume at a party she attended a few years ago. You can easily google the costume, but many of you will be already aware that it leaves most of the midriff exposed. Now, her friends know exactly how ticklish she is and where, targeting her very often. And it seems that was a chance too big to let go. She said they poked, stroked, squeezed her exposed midriff all the night, making her jump to the roof any single time, chasing her navel with their fingers since they do know how silly ticklish she is there. She came home with red signs on the skin for how often they got her (she has very pale skin, so it's very easy), and her belly hurting for how much she laughed. Funny thing she said, she was so hysteric and worried they would have tickled again, getting her off guard, that at a certain point she jumped without being even touched, thinking they were about to.

We often talk about the psychological side of tickling, but this is material for another story ;)

oh my my its a fantasy come true kind of thing... especially in the musical Aladdin they make specific reference to the belly button of Jasmine and they usually ensure the lead actress have a pierced stunning innie... thanks for sharing this :)

oh my my its a fantasy come true kind of thing... especially in the musical Aladdin they make specific reference to the belly button of Jasmine and they usually ensure the lead actress have a pierced stunning innie... thanks for sharing this :)

Didn't know this, cool!

I have hundreds of ticklish accidents to tell about her like this one, being her an actress and a cosplayer. I'll try to write them down some day

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back