• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Be careful what you wish for! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
We'd agreed on the scene as Ron an ex military man in his early 40's wanted an interrogation session but new to the Master-Slave set-up had requested nothing heavy, also being married with kids could not submit to anything leaving marks but wanted restraint and to being blindfold. Last night the 6'2" alpha male soon after his arrival found himself secured to the bondage table, blindfold and having been convinced by me to try it; being gagged and as told stripped to socks and shoes; a decent size 13's.

"Nice shoes Ron and very polished, can tell military training not lost on you! I said "Big too; yep 13 on the soles!" I said as I began unlacing the black shoes and slid them off. "Mmmm masculine smelling feet Ron!" I said and noted he twitched so feeling a trifle uneasy. "Good job I don't get repulsed by sweaty feet eh Ron; you feeling uneasy with me by them; I can imagine but there it is, here they are and not a lot you can do about it!"

I smiled as leaning forward I blew on them while making comments about sensing the heat from them and his feet flinching and toes twitching as I then told him my liking to have feet secured together to then tickle torture to maximum effect adding he bringing this means of interrogation on himself when my asking his shoe size having mentioned not liking his feet touched being too sensitive!

"What's that Ron? Can't hear you; no can't understand but nice socks Ron and black nylon so clever of you to guess my favourite kind; look shut up as can't hear what you're saying so quit wasting your breath I said as I traced a fingertip up and down the arches of his socked feet. Ron reacting violently as not liking this at all and told him my being turned on by ticklish guys as he struggled on the bed as a single finger stroked each of his soles alternately from his heel to toes.

"Imagine Ron the unbearable sensation when I bend back your toes and caress your feet nice n' lightly and gently; that will tickle won't it Ron and really give you cause to writhe on the bed and I slowly stroked each socked foot sole again seeing his toes wiggle which made me smile.

"That's it Ron react for me as like to see that; I guess these big feet haven't seen much if any tickling Ron as clearly not something you'd willing invite happening right but what P.O.W. chooses how he'll be interrogated; I would think even a foot massage being something you'd avoid from happening; Mmmm oh yeah big masculine feet Ron and both mine Mmmmmm!"

"As much as your socked feet are appealing Ron, bared they're going to be my sole focus of ticklish attention; I see even the word tickle gets to you; you really hate being tickled don't you Ron; in those military barracks I bet tickling your feet got you doing anything right, just a tickle, tickle, tickle hellish!"

Even gagged no mistaking the curses coming from Ron which only escalated as I very slowly peeled each sock off his damp, delicious feet that had my dick hard just looking at them and especially seeing him shaking on the bed feeling clearly very tense as I leaned into them both and deeply inhaled their raunchy and intoxicating smell. I rubbed my face over each sweaty bare foot feeling it's moistness and warmth as I sniffed his toes relentlessly and increasing his embarrassment, humiliation and general feelings of being uncomfortable!

"Fuck Ron if these feet were virgin feet before tonight; you can be sure they'll have lost any innocence by the time I'm through with them; they smell awesome and the fact you can't stand my attention to them makes playing with them the perfect interrogation technique to fully indulge in! Even sniffing them excites me!

I then began massaging each bare foot, really fondling it all over, squeezing his toes and having a firm grip on each foot and not tickling but giving each bare sole a kneading as loving the feel of skin on skin and they're becoming hotter and sweatier under my direction and control! Involuntarily his toes wiggled and his feet rubbed together becoming even smellier and appealing and I soon buried my face in his ripe feet and sniffed them saying I could get addicted to his foot scent as I rubbed my nose along the length of each sole and then sucked four toes of his right foot into my mouth and sucked and licked them ravenously which drove Ron berserk as it tickled when I nibbled them but also was true torture for him to be subjected to. The masculine smell and taste of his feet addictive!

I then glided my tongue along the sole of each bare size 13 foot and savouring it's natural sweat and licked in between each of his toes and then sucked on both of his big toes like they were dicks! Ron was moaning in frustration which thrilled me as his torturer even more! Looking at each bare foot, his soles so vulnerable, so smooth I then held back the toes of Ron's right foot and with a single finger stroked the sole from heel to toes with emphasis on stroking the arch and along the centre of the bare sole! Every stroke promoting a greater intensity of squirming by Ron so the result I wanted from him as I made sure I told him knowing due to his horrendous ticklishness that the night was young!

Ron was off the scale ticklish as every stroke across his insteps and under his toes proved revealing and gasped laughter erupting from him though to a lesser degree of volume and intensity due to the gag serving it's purpose! Clearly though Ron was being driven crazy as toes held back I rapidly slid my fingers up n' down and from side to side on the soles of his feet! Slow tickles often proving themselves being the most intolerable of all! I told Ron that the more he yelled or was abusive, the more the torture would continue as I in no hurry to stop and he clearly not going anywhere! Saying my having my soldier right where I wanted him as I indulged myself in continuing the tortuous tickling with extra attention being given to tormenting the balls of Ron's feet and under his toes!

Long strokes and then short strokes in a rhythm all over the soles of each foot and resulting in causing causing Ron to clench and flex his toes being forced to endure tickle torture as he went wild on the bed and out of control that I was in complete domination of him and he literally danced to my tune or his feet certainly did and his head shook from side to side on the bed as even gagged his intense laughter making his overt ticklishness very apparent and he not only giggling but swearing as well!

HAHA..ST…STTOOOPPHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO HAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

I resumed massaging his feet and concentrating on the balls of each foot as his cursing continued whilst trying to kick away from this form of subtle torture as Ron disliking his feet being touched so massaging them was not enjoyable for him at all and I making things worse by verbally taunting him.

"Ron it seems this is ticklish; does it tickle Ron when I massage here under all these sweaty toes, just gently caress under them Rob with a finger and yes lightly slip my finger in between your toes like this; come on hold your feet still, feel that tickle Rob, sensing your ticklishness on these tender feet, so smooth, big, warm, sweaty, smelly man feet; tickle tickle ticklish man feet!"

Massaging each complete foot with two hands really got to Ron but as I told him; his feet too nice to ignore and inviting from me a thorough sensual massage but interrupted by my running my fingers lightly up n' down each sole making Ron writhe in ticklish agony as I smiled menacingly delighting in exploiting his ticklish weakness. One hand holding a foot to make his bondage even more obvious to him and escape impossible as the fingers of the other hand busy stroking the sole and under his toes and driving the ticklish Ron insane; he having such hyper-sensitve feet!"

"Ron you are a tickler's dream, many guys would pay money to enjoy tomenting and teasing these feet and they'd certainly prove popular in a tickle torture video; imagine being blackmailed and hired out to Tickle Tops like me, advertised on line and fortunate for you that when in active service you were not captured as the Taliban would have even found it pretty amusing to tease you with tickles and such great high arches Ron; a feather tickle delight; you ever had your feet teased and tormented with a feather Ron?" I said still tracing fingers the length of his soles slowly seeing him flex his feet and clench and splay his toes reacting to the enforced torment I was delighting in inflicting on them with a tickler's enthusiasm! I then introduced the oil, colourless and tasteless and his wiggling toes making it easy for the oil to trickle in between them which then meant more foot massaging from me.

"Oil makes feet so much more sensitive Ron and your's off the scale ticklish and that's such a buzz for me; what torturer doesn't enjoy seeing his torture victims suffer but as a military man yourself something you'd understand and appreciate but I can deliver a very gentle finger massage along your soles like this or escalate to tracing my fingers up n' down your soles like this and oiled means they just slide effortlessly over your feet Ron!"

HAHAHAHAHA NOOO HAHAHAHAHAFUUCK HAHAHAHAHASTOOOPHAHAHAHAHANOOOOHEEHEEHEEEHAHAHAHA!"

"Feeling the tickling sensations Ron from soles to toes; ticklish agony magnified Ron!" I taunted him using my fingers expertly as he begged me to stop, pleadings falling on deaf ears as I told him that nothing was more horny for me than tickling a pair of ticklish feet and slowly drawing one finger from the heel of each foot in turn over the arch, up to the ball of the foot and stroking lightly under the toes sadistically seeing Ron in ticklish agony and desperately struggling to free himself but all attempts failing.

"So helplessly ticklish Ron, unable to escape it must be hell for you being so; so ticklish, giggling like a girl; a big man's man like you being made to feel a pussy from having his feet tickled; not good P.R. for a macho man eh Ron; not good at all!" I teased him stroking his arches, the balls of his feet and teasing his toes with my experienced touch and relishing in his desperation to escape the ticklish assault being launched on him. It was complete torture and so humiliating for him as he laughed and laughed having no control of his ticklish reactions to the constant and relentless tickling of his feet which was making my dick hard.

"You know Ron I love the taste of feet; odd isn't it but guys all have individual smells and tastes and these feet smelling so raunchy just have to taste ripe but let's see!" Ron moaned as I licked the length of the soles of his feet and licked in between his toes and sucked on them and this definitely a sensation he didn't enjoy being subjected to as not only ticklish but having an intimacy that was out of bounds I guess by the verbal reactions from it to it but like I told him; what the hell was he going to do about it as he the married guy and having called me for a session with another man; something his wife would be more than shocked to find out about so he best learn to deal with it as he being freed was not happening anytime soon!

My tongue continued to taste his feet and sliding in between his toes got to him the most so something orally indulged in by me with a hunger; an insatiable appetite that his feet would satisfy! Lickling his feet meant for this military man complete humiliation as he never imagined possible and with it forced laughter he could do nothing to stop from happening; he was my puppet and I was pulling the strings anyway I wanted! Saliva lubed I tickled fast and slow up n' down his feet with my teasing fingers loving to see him squirm and hear him laugh even gagged! My fingers dancing along the soles of his feet; Ron pleaded and begged as I delighted in torturing him with my fingers and tongue all over his feet.

I sucked his toes and lightly tickled his feet mercilessly; both soles stroked slowly and then faster and then stopping and starting making him moan with frustration as knowing tickling was resuming but not knowing when and being caught unawares as by example when I went to the kitchen to make coffee! Ron relieved the tormenting torture stopped and sort of relaxing I guess but brought back to ticklish reality by either my teasing tongue or feather-like fingers at his feet again! I then asked Ron if somewhere else was ticklish so to give his feet a break or a little less tickle attention anyway and told him that I having read that the Chinese practice of tickle torture whilst largely being practiced on the feet would also be employed on men's dicks to the extent they might shoot their spunk and then being even more sensitive but theory one thing and practical knowledge another and smiled as Ron struggled on the bed even more as guessing where he was going to be tickled by me and somewhere perhaps his wife and only his wife until now anyway was allowed to go but he had wanted to submit to another guy I told him and clearly had known this meaning his dick being pleasured but not perhaps tickled but he was going to be edged by me and that was that!

With my right hand I stroked Ron's flacid dick to an erection as he moaned now with pleasure and increased his horniness verbally

"Yeah nice n' hard Ron,feel that Hmmm yeah you're liking this,a warm hand on your hot pulsing big dick right, yeah you sure are!"

I loving making him gasp and stroking the head and running a finger along the stem of his 7" and fondling his balls gently and then I ran the feather back and forth over his balls as they immediately tensed as I then stroked the stem of his dick bringing him to the edge of an inevitable climax but one I was intent on denying him as after all torture is not meant to be pleasuarable right but with the increased motion of the feather his moans indicative that he seemed to have forgotten this fact. Then still stroking his balls and dick with the feather, ran the fingers of my free hand lightly and gently along the soles of his feet, one then the other and gave him sensation overload! He trying to block out one ticklish sensation and concentrating on the other and no guesses which was which so stopped one and focused on the other as I stroked his feet individually one sole and then the other!

Ron squirmed on the bed as the tickling unbearable and light and consistent as I told him that I would feather his dick and balls again but he best know that having cum that his ticklishness would be magnified so something for him to think about and then stopping tickling his feet I ran the feather along his inner thighs so the tip stroked his balls and under his balls, teasing the hole of his ass which drove him crazy and then his balls again and along the stem of his dick and assisted with an enforced jerk off from me after maybe an half hour feather torment, he reached climax and had an orgasm. I then ran the feather in between the toes of his left and then his right foot driving him raving mad but using the quill end of the feather drew this the length of each foot and Ron reacting to this as if being shocked with electricity! Every touch sent him into a ticklish frenzy! I stopped the feather tickling whilst I licked the soles of each foot and loving his hatred of this then stopped and drew the feather quill back and forth over the saliva lubed soles and was determined and relentless in tickle torturing his feet, viciously scraping the quill the length of each bare and vulnerable sole in turn and from side to side at the tops of his feet and just below his toes.

"HAHAHAHAAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHHA!” Ron howled as the sonicare activated; he was now dealing with the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush connecting with the soles of his feet which proved being marvellously effective as at the base of his toes it was particularly so and was therefore a prime target area for it to be used on both of his feet and meaning for Ron ticklish agony. My fingers though my prefered tickle tool were soon delivering a spider tickling over both of his bare soles simultaneously as Ron howled with laughter, stroking the arches of his feet so his toes flexed and wiggled and I then tickled the sensitive balls of his feet; Ron sweating and pleading as he thrashed around desperate to escape the tortuous torment and told Ron I was hooked on his feet but he had suffered enough deliberate tickling but I would end his torture with a foot massage and tongue bath. For Ron of course being so super sensitive on his big feet; this meant no relief from tickling torture but I wanted to feel up his feet and orally savour the delicious taste of them.

I listened to Ron's instantaneous giggles as my tongue delivered a prolonged lickling as it proved being for him as I enjoyed fondling his big n' sweaty feet to my selfish satisfaction in conclusion to a session that he had inadvertantly invited happening and told him he'd wanted interrogation and torture and it was his problem that he had such super sensitive feet which smelled so raunchy and intoxicating and tasted so ripe and delicious but a lesson he might learn from the experience being in future to be careful what you wish for. After a four or five hour meeting a very exhausted and tickled out Ron left me and I don't think will be back again anytime soon but I know will be one feet meet that I will not forget!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back