• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ms. Penelopes Pillow Bound Foot Tickle! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
36 year old retail manager and dominant lady Ms. Penelope has immense and AMAZING size 12 feet, and she told me that while her feet were indeed sensitive, she would probably put up a fight and not giggle easily, and she wasn't lying her feet are not only sensitive, she is a fighter, and such a squirmer! So I cuffed her ankles to a big weighed down pillow, and started right in on those drool worthy soles! I was immediately rewarded with some helpless laughter from Ms. Penelope, and it was obvious right away she was a bit overconfident, which made tickling her BIG feet all the more rewarding. I used oil to make her feet slippery and more sensitive and was immensely pleased that those long toes of hers are just as ticklish as her BIG SOLES! The spiky dryer ball dragged up and down her size 12's is what makes her the most spastic! Enjoy, and be sure to check out the pics of Penelopes BIG FEET :) www.clips4sale.com/19581

2ds0do5.jpg

Attachments

• MsPenelopePillowBoundTMF1.mp4
    3.8 MB
  • IMG_0238.JPG
    IMG_0238.JPG
    730.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0228.JPG
    IMG_0228.JPG
    763.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0231.JPG
    IMG_0231.JPG
    772.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back