• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whats the sense of having a "personals" section?

Fetish4Tickling

TMF Novice
Nobody want to meet, and if you are a strait male looking for a female "lee" then good luck finding one who doesn't charge for her services. It's an exercise in frustration and futility. So, why does it even exist?

lmao dude... this website is used by people all over the world... a personals section isnt useless just because you havent had women flocking to your inbox asking to be tickled be you, lmao... that’s never how it works!!

ok asshole, then tell me how it works. you are obviously the icon of knowledge when it comes to this. So please, grace me and anyone else who will give a flying fuck about your empty opinion on how this is all suppose to go down.

Dude...chill out. The name calling immediately? It’s pretty clear why you haven’t had much luck. You act like you’re entitled towards finding a female Lee...they are people, build connections, get to know them. They don’t owe you anything, especially when you act like they are property that don’t have a say in the matter. I’ve had plenty of luck on here, and on Fetlife. Now, lee’s know me, can/do contact my references with other lees and learn that I’m a respectable and honest guy here in so cal. I’ve had a lot of success and a lot of great lees and have NEVER paid for a session. Your social skills are very clearly lacking.

Hey buddy. Not tryna be rude, but you’re making us straight guys look awful [emoji23] Look I’m a straight guy too. Women don’t flood to my DM’s when I make a post either, but that doesn’t mean the personal section is useless. Many other people (other than just you) use this personal section. If you can’t find anyone in the Western US section, well then here’s a bright idea, take a vacation somewhere else! Go cross country for all I care, you’ll find someone eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok asshole, then tell me how it works. you are obviously the icon of knowledge when it comes to this. So please, grace me and anyone else who will give a flying fuck about your empty opinion on how this is all suppose to go down.

Actually he's not the icon of knowledge, I am. I don't give a flying fuck about your cry baby opinion. Though you might not see this post, as you're probably currently overwhelmed with PMs from all the women that are so turned on by your little tantrum.

Actually he's not the icon of knowledge, I am. I don't give a flying fuck about your cry baby opinion. Though you might not see this post, as you're probably currently overwhelmed with PMs from all the women that are so turned on by your little tantrum.

Oof [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asks for opinion
gets opinion
does not like opinion
will let us know what the correct opinion is?

stay tuned for all this and more!

I happen to hold the title of Icon of Knowledge. Being extremely confrontational is the opposite way of attracting a woman who will let you touch her in any way. Now if someone does want to reply to your personal, do you not think they'll check out your post history to find a little more about you? The potential woman interested in your personal will find this post, and be turned off.

Lighten up, dont be so focused on finding a woman to tickle. Find a woman first. Most women dont want to be anyone's " means to an end."

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back