Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Members Only Full Movie
Hooters Milf HD
Shirley & Marcia Hogtied - FULL HD
Clips4Sale Banner
Tickling Archipelago part 2 HQ
TIME FOR TICKLE CLASS - HD 1920x1080
That's Not A Massage! Pt 1: Raven Eve! (1080 mp4)

What's New?

3/26/2019

Check out the TMF Welcome from for profiles, our rules and a place to say hello!

New from MTJ

Bounce in
the Night #4

Click here
3/14/19

Mobile tickling app

Click here to help create a new app for finding Tickles in Your Local Area

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
ShadowJake99
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
Justin Sane
Jmills
Goddess_nemesis
FJSLikesTickling
February7
DVNC
Dr_Random
Doctor D
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Whats the sense of having a "personals" section?

Nobody want to meet, and if you are a strait male looking for a female "lee" then good luck finding one who doesn't charge for her services. It's an exercise in frustration and futility. So, why does it even exist?

lmao dude... this website is used by people all over the world... a personals section isnt useless just because you havent had women flocking to your inbox asking to be tickled be you, lmao... that’s never how it works!!

ok asshole, then tell me how it works. you are obviously the icon of knowledge when it comes to this. So please, grace me and anyone else who will give a flying fuck about your empty opinion on how this is all suppose to go down.

Dude...chill out. The name calling immediately? It’s pretty clear why you haven’t had much luck. You act like you’re entitled towards finding a female Lee...they are people, build connections, get to know them. They don’t owe you anything, especially when you act like they are property that don’t have a say in the matter. I’ve had plenty of luck on here, and on Fetlife. Now, lee’s know me, can/do contact my references with other lees and learn that I’m a respectable and honest guy here in so cal. I’ve had a lot of success and a lot of great lees and have NEVER paid for a session. Your social skills are very clearly lacking.

I don’t think this is the way to find someone to tickle

Hey buddy. Not tryna be rude, but youíre making us straight guys look awful Look Iím a straight guy too. Women donít flood to my DMís when I make a post either, but that doesnít mean the personal section is useless. Many other people (other than just you) use this personal section. If you canít find anyone in the Western US section, well then hereís a bright idea, take a vacation somewhere else! Go cross country for all I care, youíll find someone eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    You're sure to win over the ladies now

Quote Originally Posted by Fetish4Tickling View Post
    ok asshole, then tell me how it works. you are obviously the icon of knowledge when it comes to this. So please, grace me and anyone else who will give a flying fuck about your empty opinion on how this is all suppose to go down.
    Actually he's not the icon of knowledge, I am. I don't give a flying fuck about your cry baby opinion. Though you might not see this post, as you're probably currently overwhelmed with PMs from all the women that are so turned on by your little tantrum.
    Cyborg: Didn't think you were real.
    Batman: I'm real.... when it's useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
    Actually he's not the icon of knowledge, I am. I don't give a flying fuck about your cry baby opinion. Though you might not see this post, as you're probably currently overwhelmed with PMs from all the women that are so turned on by your little tantrum.

Oof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
    BrightIlliterateHowlermonkey-size_restricted.gif

asks for opinion
    gets opinion
    does not like opinion
    will let us know what the correct opinion is?

stay tuned for all this and more!

I happen to hold the title of Icon of Knowledge. Being extremely confrontational is the opposite way of attracting a woman who will let you touch her in any way. Now if someone does want to reply to your personal, do you not think they'll check out your post history to find a little more about you? The potential woman interested in your personal will find this post, and be turned off.

Lighten up, dont be so focused on finding a woman to tickle. Find a woman first. Most women dont want to be anyone's " means to an end."

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk