• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle tool recommedations

ticklingfan15

Hello I am seeking help to find the best to tickle give my girlfriend a really good tickling. She is not always aroused by tickling but sometimes if she is just really turned on whether by me or just some reason she will want me to tickle her and ask me to do so, otherwise she does it because I like it. But anyway, I need help with tickle tools to really give her a good tickling. I have used electric toothbrushes but they aren't THAT effective but I don't know if there is a certain kind that does the tickling like a spinbrush or something. I also wanted to know what the best feathers to use are. I want a more stiff feather that won't bend when I use it on her and that I can run fast over her ticklish spots. I've also used the lotion and hairbursh method and I was most certainly satisfied with the reaction. Also if anyone knows where or how to attain the tickle furniture that's used by like tickle abuse or professionals I would also like to look into that. Any help would be good

Look up Pursonic on Amazon you want to make sure it has the flosser attachment. That is the best toy I have used so far.

I found that using different tools for different areas is most effective. For example, I find that using feathers works best on the upper body. Also, I have a smaller Remington razor that doubles as a tickle tool and vibrator when you remove the extensiom and expose the mechanism that actually powers the trimmer(drawing a blank as to what it’s called). Can be used to tickle/tease your partners special areas. Finally, I find that the old hair and brush combo is most effective my wife’s feet, specifically using astroglide lube and a rubber-tipped brush.

That is what has worked for me but everyone reacts differently. Either way, good luck!

Nothing works better than some oil and fingernails, or a brush used a little more than gently

Finger guitar pics. They are like giving yourself bionic nails. Super cheap too.

I found that using different tools for different areas is most effective. For example, I find that using feathers works best on the upper body. Also, I have a smaller Remington razor that doubles as a tickle tool and vibrator when you remove the extensiom and expose the mechanism that actually powers the trimmer(drawing a blank as to what it’s called). Can be used to tickle/tease your partners special areas. Finally, I find that the old hair and brush combo is most effective my wife’s feet, specifically using astroglide lube and a rubber-tipped brush.

That is what has worked for me but everyone reacts differently. Either way, good luck!

I was going to say the Remington beard trimmer with the head removed. I've used it in the past and it worked really well. For feet mostly, though.

Thank you all for those tool ideas. Now does anyone know how I could get my hands on tickle furniture or things like stocks or the rack or like the chairs that you see in some more professional videos?

See, something like the picture from luvgirlsfeet. I want to k kw where you can find stuff like that if anyone knows

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back