• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underused TV shows that I'm writing stories for

I know it's been mentioned some already, but I'd love to see a Big Bang Theory tic-fic. My two picks as lees, would be Penny and Bernadette

Any updates on this? you seem like a good writer and i'd love to see your take on game of thrones, as you've mentioned. I haven't watched a lot of TV shows lately as i've been busy with school, but of the top of my head, Downton Abbey, NCIS: LA, Mad Men, Babylon Berlin comes to mind, especially one of the lead actresses Liv Lisa Fries, Veep, Peaky Blinders, Inspector George Gently, Inspector Morse(?), Midsomer Murders(?), that got a little bit British at the end, not sure if these were good ideas but that's what I could think of

Any updates on this? you seem like a good writer and i'd love to see your take on game of thrones, as you've mentioned. I haven't watched a lot of TV shows lately as i've been busy with school, but of the top of my head, Downton Abbey, NCIS: LA, Mad Men, Babylon Berlin comes to mind, especially one of the lead actresses Liv Lisa Fries, Veep, Peaky Blinders, Inspector George Gently, Inspector Morse(?), Midsomer Murders(?), that got a little bit British at the end, not sure if these were good ideas but that's what I could think of

Yeah I very much went dark after posting that Mad Men story. Partly because I was burnt out very quickly because I sat down and wrote it across two nights. I do intend to write more, and am currently writing a story based on Riverdale (not sure if I can even post that here). However, I probably won't really get into again until around January.

Most of my problem writing stems from finding most ideas boring. I don't want to just write a story that takes a character, shoves her in stocks with her hands tied above her head, and then just have them tickled for 3000 words until it eventually ends. I find those types of stories fairly plain, and don't want to write like that. I should be writing more soon, but as I haven't seen most shows mentioned, I'll probably not write on many of them.

Yeah I very much went dark after posting that Mad Men story. Partly because I was burnt out very quickly because I sat down and wrote it across two nights. I do intend to write more, and am currently writing a story based on Riverdale (not sure if I can even post that here). However, I probably won't really get into again until around January.

Most of my problem writing stems from finding most ideas boring. I don't want to just write a story that takes a character, shoves her in stocks with her hands tied above her head, and then just have them tickled for 3000 words until it eventually ends. I find those types of stories fairly plain, and don't want to write like that. I should be writing more soon, but as I haven't seen most shows mentioned, I'll probably not write on many of them.
I understand, truthfully I myself haven't seen many of the shows mentioned here, and yeah i can understand that it could become very formulaic and boring writing stories like that, because there are only so many scenarios you can write about. Anyway I look forward to anything you have in store for the future

Agreed. A lot of stories (and I hate to complain because I can't do it myself) seem to have a good start, but then it's, like you said, shove 'em in stocks and then it's 3000 words of tickling and it's over. It kinda' gets repetitive. Kudos to those who can craft an interesting story all throughout. 👍

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back