• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot - Frenzy! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
In the darkened room, a dim red light in the background of the room so too dark to see faces, people anonymous, no boundaries the atmosphere intense, arousal heightened by this I saw the guy bindfolded, gagged and strapped to the leather play table, searching for and submissive to receiving any pain-pleasure sensations available and the only sensations felt by him being skin on skin, his thrill coming from the touches he is given and what touches they'll be. Closing the door and pounding heavy music in the club I was more than ready to enjoy initiating him into being a tickle slut.

Standing beside him and sensing him being early 30's he was tall and slim with a decent sized dick and walking to the end of the table large black booted feet, guessing a 12 or 13's and returned to his side and he jolted in surprise as I lightly stroked each exposed armpit, lightly and teasingly, a reaction exciting to me and he moaned into his gag so clearly a sensation either not accustomed to or not liking but he was clearly presented to be taken advantage of and his likes and dislikes exploited. Lightly I ran my fingers down his ribs and he squirmed at my touch and moaned so was ticklish as fuck making me smile!

I wanting to confuse him as to what he'd really be enduring caressed his dick and balls and pinched his nipples and soon having enjoyed the manhandling I knew he'd be accustomed to, was fully erect and I ran my hands over his chest and pressed my face into his armpits breathing in their aroma and able to see his being I guessed middle eastern but definitely tall, dark and handsome and sniffing his pits, pinched his nipples more and he moaned with pleasure as I stroked his dick more and played with him. The fact I was touching him, he unable to stop me and see me had my own dick hard.

I then licking his armpits and then lightly stroking them which made him flinch and reacting in attempts to evade my teasing fingers so clearly not liking being tickled at all but confused as stroking an armpit, my other fingers caressing his balls which he clearly enjoyed and licking his nipples intensified the feeling as his dick was rock hard and wet as he moaned in the darkness like a whore, his body not resisting as my having stopped tickling his armpits and was massaging and feeling him encouraging a false sense of security.

I licked his dick which made him crave even more pleasure from me and then I took out the artist brush from my leather jacket and lightly stroked his balls with it making him squirm again and drew it over his dick as he gasped and jolted in reaction to it but more so when lightly drawn along his inner thighs and in the crevice under his balls, he moaning but with frustration as it tickled but stopping and instead rubbing his dick; keeping him edged. I enjoyed working him up with excitement using my mouth on his nipples and my hands over his chest and his dick and balls until he evidently needing to cum! I stopped and smiled as he moaned trying to incite me to finish and allow him the relief and release he'd been driven to; all the intense sensations he'd enjoyed, my pulling on his nipples; licking them and or stroking and licking his dick and balls.

At the end of the table I examined his boots and unlaced them and pulled off faced two large feet in white sports socks which smelled awesome and sensed the heat from them. He lying still, tense as not knowing perhaps what to expect happening but here he was my captive to do what I wished with and I placed my hands on his feet and responding with a sharp intake of breath I knew this was going to be fun for me and hell for him and started gently running one finger up n' down the socked soles of each foot alternately. I then slid both sweaty socks off his feet!

I picked up the pace adding more fingers and gliding my fingers up n' down the length of his newly exposed bare soles as I heard faint and muffled giggles from him and he trying to pull his feet away from me. Having seen the stool in the corner of the room, I was seated comfortably as my fingers tickled his feet firmly held by the straps; with no escaping the insidous torment as I caress tickled his heels and very slowly drew my fingers up along his soles to his toes. As I tickled sensing where got to him the most and this being both arches and the middle of his soles.

I grabbed his toes on each foot in turn enjoying the feel of skin on skin, their warmth and moistness and slid my fingers in between them all as his laughter escalated in both pitch and volume as both feet wiggled and his toes clenched and splayed as he having no control and I relishing in hearing him laugh even gagged as I indulged in enjoying my favourite favourite part of any guy; his feet and especially feet like his so smelling like feet and sensitive!

I took my time tracing my fingers along the edges of his feet and across his hyper-sensitive arches; every inch of them and then drew the artists brush over them from side to side and then along the centre of his soles. Caressing his soles again with my experienced fingers; his toes wiggled like crazy and his muffled gasps and giggles continued to encourage me as did his squirming as I tickle, tormented him tortuously! His dick remaining hard from my deliberately sadistic torments and teases; at times stroking it and his balls so increasing his feelings of helplessness and vulnerability and all done in complete silence from me so making it all the more menacing an endurance for him!

He struggled to no avail and his flinching becoming more overt and violent as he sensed my being fixated on his big, ticklish feet and powerless to stop me from exploiting his ticklish weakness as the intensity of the tickles increased and already having had his socked feet abused with tickling, his bare feet being violated with tickles! With the artists brush I teased his insteps and under his toes so all he could concentrate on was the tickling sensations delivered to his hopelessly ticklish feet and resulting in more gasps, more giggles; more moans, more groans from sensory overload! His verbal responses inviting more torment!

"ARRRRGHHH HAHAHAHAHA! FUCK! STOP! ARRRRGHHH HAHAHAHAHA! PLUEEEZE! ARRRRGHHH HAHAHAHAHA!"

His feet both very sweaty and so more sensitive I began licking but not light licks but indulging in a lickling attack, lapping his soles and tasting their salty ripeness, indulging in orally raping what I guessed from his reactions being virgin feet; not used to anyone interested in them. Licking them so saliva lubed my lips slid all over the soles of his feet and sucked on all five of his toes simultaneously from foot to foot and the oral sensations driving him berserk!

His feet smelling so raunchy and tasting delicious as his soles became wetter and wetter, I guessed his feet being licked and lickled for the first time and not something he'd invite happening but the salty flavour of his feet being irresistible to me and his toes in my mouth sucked and nibbled as I indulged in a foot feast! The man's resistance and refusal to enjoy what was happening to him made me all the more determined to indulge in this foot frenzy! He laughing helplessly as I was attacking every ticklish nerve in his feet.

He thrashed and laughed wildly as the tickling or lickling proved in being utterly unbearable. Agony but not painful but consistent and maddening and inescapable teasing torment and I diabolic in showing him no mercy as in a club like this; he there as a sub to be used by other guys for their pleasure; not for his. I then redoubled the intesnisty of the tickling of his soles as I activated the electric toothbrush and ran it easily up n' down the soles of his feet; the revolving bristles engaged in dealing him sadistic tickles from his heels to his toes; delivering an off the scale tickling to his feet as he squirmed and thrashed about!

I then indulged in gently caressing his feet with my fingers, a soft and slow tickle and more sensual but it was still tickling so for him unbearable and impossible not to react to and replaced with a vigorous and enthusiastic tickle over his horrendously sensitive soles and in between his tortuously ticklish toes, so gagged or not he howled with laughter making my tickling his feet more and more impossible to resist indulging in! He laughing like a demented hyena as my fingers ran over the balls of his feet, along his insteps seeing him spasm as every ticklish sensation shot right through him as if he were being subjected to 1,000 volts of electricity!

I then again began gently sucking on his toes and deliberately ignoring his pleas when not laughing to stop! Instead torturing his ticklish feet with more vigour and determination, drawing my fingers up n' down the length of them but simultaneously subjecting him to my oral ministrations increasing the intensity of his hysterical laughter! After I guess it might have been 2 hours I left him and the room but seeing three other men walking to the room, interested in playing with him, approaching them and advising them that he seemed to enjoy hating having his feet tickled as unusual as this might be! Smiling and winking at me they're thanking me for the information! I saw the guys enter the room and within moments and clearly with the gag removed; hearing the man's gasps and laughter magnified, my smiling as I left the club with my insatiable appetite having been satisfied for now!

Last edited:
Here is the re-post of story erased in the only way I found how to; my not being computer literate but self taught so apologies to everyone!

Apologies for the message post mix-up but glad you love it; Thanks!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back