• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My apologies

JaySnow

TMF Master
I have seen threads that I have started with pics I posted of my beautiful wife's adorable and ticklish feet being commented on. I apologize to you all. I removed 99% of all pics I posted months ago. There were (and probably still are) a gang of a few members patrolling the threads and viciously attacking fellow members for threads they started. NONE of the threads that were attacked violated any of the rules but members on a fetish site were enforcing their political correctness and attacked many of my threads for "Disembodied Pics of feet and legs" where time and time again I was told it was people like me ruining the TMF and I should go to a foot fetish site. Keyboard warriors making moral judgment of others on a fucking fetish site of all places. Well anyway that's why you will see threads I started only to find missing pics. I truly understand your frustration and I do honestly apologize.

I always enjoyed your threads. It is a damned shame that some SJW's have caused you to delete the photos. :(

Jay, it is truly a shame that such things happen. I for one am sad because you and your wife have been so generous and shared some amazing pictures, of which I am a fan. Thank you for such generosity. You and your wife are amazing. Blessings on your future together.

I too am sad about this! Whatever happened to "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"? Assholes! There, I broke that rule just for them!

Sorry to see this happening Jay, always enjoyed your threads man. Fucking sjws.

Jay! Fuck Them! Thank you for sharing those gorgeous peds with us! Your wife has the most beautiful feet that have ever graced this site! On behalf of the unspoken majority KEEP ON POSTING!

Jay! Fuck Them! Thank you for sharing those gorgeous peds with us! Your wife has the most beautiful feet that have ever graced this site! On behalf of the unspoken majority KEEP ON POSTING!

I'll second that! (Just so you guys know you're loved!)

Agreed 1000%! Way too many people on here way to comfortable behind a keyboard. What happened to if you dont like something then move on?? There's a group that has taken it upon themselves to thrust their ideology and beliefs on everyone else, and nobody wants to hear that bullshit!! Live and let live, most of us are here for the same reason and without judgement.

So why is there a non tickling image forum. More importantly, why are these people in here looking at non tickling images if they don't want to see them?

Oh and what, if any, original content are those people posting?

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?289627-Brunch-today

Go look at the pic I posted, then look at some of the judgemental opinions. 1st, I have to value someone's opinion before I give a shit, 2nd, if you don't like something then fucking move on like an adult, don't whine and cry.
It's a random pic I took while out eating. Please tell me whi she is, someone give me her identity, please!! Yeah, you can't, because I only took a pic of feet!! No privacy issues, you can't tell who this is, and when in a public setting, such as this, per case law, there is no such expectation of privacy, meaning expectations are much different than sitting in your living room. Sorry for the rant, but this type of juvenile hate shouldn't be condoned on her, or anywhere. Getting ridiculed and called names for posting a pic of female feet.

Jay I think you’re missing the point. As a member for a long time I can say I would be seriously upset if I saw a pic of my mother or sister on this site. It’s not that ur just showing feet it’s the point that ur putting pics up of people without their knowledge. I have to agree that these types of pics are kinda messed up. Don’t show their faces.

Jay I think you’re missing the point. As a member for a long time I can say I would be seriously upset if I saw a pic of my mother or sister on this site. It’s not that ur just showing feet it’s the point that ur putting pics up of people without their knowledge. I have to agree that these types of pics are kinda messed up. Don’t show their faces.

Actually, you seem to be missing the point. Why would seeing pics of your mother or sister here upset you if you were the one who posted them, which is basically what Jay did? That makes no sense.

This. Not to mention you can easily find the gps code in lots of images, the ever growing technology of facial recognition, and the fact that you have no idea how old some of these people in the pics are and it just seems like the creepy circle jerk of sharing these pics is more important than decency.

I am with milagros, qwill, robmic, etc on this. If you don't like a post, fine, don't like it but no need for a public lecture and to act as a scold to tell everyone else as to why they shouldn't like it. Its analogous to the people who feel the need to express virulent distaste for pictures of male feet or stories of male/male tickling (in some cases, even when they are clearly labelled). Maybe keep it to yourself? Its understood that not everything will suit everyone's tastes but hard to understand the lecturing of other adults on a fetish forum as to what is "creepy". Large parts of society, likely a majority, would find this entire forum "creepy".

If I didn't think it was potentially harmful to the person photographed, I wouldn't say anything.

How hard is it to crop a photo and remove the gps code?

Not gonna lie, candid pics of strangers especially showing their face cross a line.

I don't think anyone has an issue with you posting your wife's feet esp in the non tickling image section

Not gonna lie, candid pics of strangers especially showing their face cross a line.

I don't think anyone has an issue with you posting your wife's feet esp in the non tickling image section

Agreed, if it's the person's wife / girlfriend, I assume (more like hope / give the benefit of the doubt) that permission was obtained.

I'm not missing ANY point. The pics I'm referring to were of my better half! Her knowledge and consent
And yet there were still plenty of self righteous, self appointed moderators bitching and MOCKING because it was just foot pics. One a$$hole told me to leave and go to another site with a certain young Landy supporting his position. Problem solved. People can follow the rules set forth by a very small few with an inordinate amount of free time to spend scouring the forums for posts they and they alone deem worthy. Missing the point??? It's clear you did read my original post.

This. Not to mention you can easily find the gps code in lots of images, the ever growing technology of facial recognition, and the fact that you have no idea how old some of these people in the pics are and it just seems like the creepy circle jerk of sharing these pics is more important than decency.

So you quickly jumped on board and agreed with proudaya who falsely accused me of posting pics of random people. I'm curious why? Do facts not matter or did you simply fail to read the OP? You have deemed me a part of a "Creepy Circle Jerk" based on a false accusation. Is it laziness on your part or you have (for some unknown reason) a personal problem with me? I've never ever PM'D you, chatted with you or anything. For all I know your name is Harry and you run a gas station in Wisconsin.

So you quickly jumped on board and agreed with proudaya who falsely accused me of posting pics of random people. I'm curious why? Do facts not matter or did you simply fail to read the OP? You have deemed me a part of a "Creepy Circle Jerk" based on a false accusation. Is it laziness on your part or you have (for some unknown reason) a personal problem with me? I've never ever PM'D you, chatted with you or anything. For all I know your name is Harry and you run a gas station in Wisconsin.

I'm totally a man. Seriously. I have a huge cock.

But honestly, I'm sorry for not being clearer. I said when people post pics of their wives and girlfriends, consent seems implied to me so I don't see a problem with that.

It's the candids of strangers with their faces showing that I don't think should be allowed here. (Which from this thread it doesn't look like that's what you were doing, but other thread links here took you to a page where that WAS the case.)

I'm sorry for the confusion

I'd love to run a gas station in Wisconsin not gonna lie haha

Last edited:
Asshats are still commenting on my original post I shared above. Everybody talks about privacy issues, fine, tell me who she is?? Anybody?? Where was it?? Anybody?? Yeah, ya can't! There is no privacy issue with mine, and if you dont like the pic the move on, it's simple to not be a judgemental asshole. Most of us are here for the same reason, but I think some are here to stir shit, because this wasnt happening for many years, but lately it's gotten kind of ridiculous.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back