• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corinna Kopf Dom Zeglaitis F/F M/M

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Both are well known youtubers and I guess they're a couple. Anyway they lost a game to another couple and got tickled. Only bad news is they showed more of the dude being tickled than Corinna. Tickling starts at 3:58

youtube.com/watch?v=nXfVxjaPjmQ

Not gonna lie,but I'm very disappointed Liza Koshy didn't get tickled lol. She's a huge youtube star, and I have been following her for a bit.

Both are well known youtubers and I guess they're a couple. Anyway they lost a game to another couple and got tickled. Only bad news is they showed more of the dude being tickled than Corinna. Tickling starts at 3:58

youtube.com/watch?v=nXfVxjaPjmQ

"bad news?

Could it be humanly possible that moral judgments be removed from the gender vs. gender descriptions of tickling scenes? Is that too much to ask?

This is exactly was I was talking about in my interview with the podcaster of The Interesting Sex Podcast in regard to the attitudes towards m/m tickling. When judgments like these are made, it further adds to the hurt, embarrassment and shame of men, and especially straight-identified men, who would like to be able to share their love of m/m tickling without viewing demeaning comments in a forum that was created for a pansexual openness.

Please stop it.

Or how about you chill and let people have a different opinion than you? No one has to like what you like and not enjoying what you enjoy isn’t ‘shaming’ anyone. He’s free to express his preferences just like you are. Toxic shaming of opinions differing from yours isn’t helpful.

Please stop it.

Or how about you chill and let people have a different opinion than you? No one has to like what you like and not enjoying what you enjoy isn’t ‘shaming’ anyone. He’s free to express his preferences just like you are. Toxic shaming of opinions differing from yours isn’t helpful.

Please stop it.

Thank you. It's amazing how easily people get offended these days, and feel free to lecture w/their holier than thou BS

Then do explain to us what is the "bad news" about the video? Seriously, I'd like to know. Because if it's an opinion, then I'm sure there's something in particular that doesn't work and you can inform us. Is it his laughter? Is it ineffective bondage? Is it his demeanor? Or is it just because he's a guy?

If it's just because it's a guy, then you broad brush about all /m videos. That's not an opinion, it's a prejudice. Just say so.

Then do explain to us what is the "bad news" about the video? Seriously, I'd like to know. Because if it's an opinion, then I'm sure there's something in particular that doesn't work and you can inform us. Is it his laughter? Is it ineffective bondage? Is it his demeanor? Or is it just because he's a guy?

If it's just because it's a guy, then you broad brush about all /m videos. That's not an opinion, it's a prejudice. Just say so.

I don't owe you an explanation for anything. Why don't you stop whining?

https://youtu.be/JaC1-U8LIY0

Ugh... I'm with you on this Erik. Liza is super cute, would have loved confirmation on her. Video is still pretty good

A better sentence would be : "Bad news for me..." for exemple.
Otherwise, I agree with kucheeku...

it's a prejudice to like women? lmao

A better sentence would be : "Bad news for me..." for exemple.
Otherwise, I agree with kucheeku...

I get your point, but with all respect, if someone for example says "bad news", shouldn't we already know they're talking about themselves? I knew from the start that he was talking about himself, even though I agreed. I've never seen anyone try to speak for everyone else on here.

Kucheeku, I have no idea why you are so triggered by a basic stance. They merely explained there preference. The world is filled with preferences. There is no shaming here whatsoever. It would be like me saying my straight sexual preference is shaming all gay sexual preferences. That is just ridiculous. Please relax.

Ugh... I'm with you on this Erik. Liza is super cute, would have loved confirmation on her. Video is still pretty good

Liza is actually confirmed ticklish. In one of David's blogs a while back they were horsing around and he accidentally tickled her. Then he asked are you ticklish? And slowly reached his hand out towards her, and she SLAPPED the hell out of his hand. It was hysterical. If I find it I'll post it!

God this whole thread is super entertaining. Nice clip, but way better banter here. I love people who chastise those who have an opinion, and then try and force their own opinion on you. The word hypocrite comes to mind.

Please stop it.

I couldn't agree with this more. Going after others for expressing their preferences couldn't be more unhelpful.

Shame the focus wasn't more on the girl, I was hoping Liza would have gotten tickled but it's nice to know she is ticklish and has been tickled since she is a cute girl.

The way this thread is going it reminds me of when I shared a clip of Nia having her feet tickled and commented on how it would have been better if it were one of the other girls instead. Then these "tolerant" people or guys with a thing for fat girls popped up wondering what was wrong with Nia, as if you couldn't just look at her a see what the issue was.

Thanks for your comments guys. It's amazing how many people go out of their way to find something that "offends" them.

Liza is actually confirmed ticklish. In one of David's blogs a while back they were horsing around and he accidentally tickled her. Then he asked are you ticklish? And slowly reached his hand out towards her, and she SLAPPED the hell out of his hand. It was hysterical. If I find it I'll post it!

That would be amazing! I'd love to see it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back