• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Posting since 2002

hotchytick

TMF Expert
I don't know if I am crazy or passionate but I just realized how long I have been contributing to this website. 17 years. I don't know if anyone has hung here that long, but I really love this place. I have only shared my true experiences because it is the only place where I get to re-live them and share them with you all. Thank you for all of the awesome feedback. You guys are the best. Thank you for everything, and thank you to the moderators that have made all of this possible!

Best wishes,
Hotchytick

I don't know if I am crazy or passionate but I just realized how long I have been contributing to this website. 17 years. I don't know if anyone has hung here that long . . .

Class of '02 also, and beat you here by a few months.

. . . but I really love this place. I have only shared my true experiences because it is the only place where I get to re-live them and share them with you all. Thank you for all of the awesome feedback. You guys are the best. Thank you for everything, and thank you to the moderators that have made all of this possible!

Seconded, heartily. :iagree:

I've been here since 2005, although I became really active in the English-speaking section from 2007 onward. I also love it here, for the same reasons~

I've also been here since 2002 and love it here. This was the first place that I ever posted any of my stories. :D

Clearly somebody has been here since it was founded on November 20, 2000.

I've also been here since 2002...found some lovely people to chat to. Sadly not met up for any tickle fun but I live in hope!

Wow! Can't believe I've been here longer than milagros! 2001 for me!

Wow. 2001 was apparently a long time ago. Who knew? *lol* Doesn't seem that long, does it?

I think I was here in 2000. I suppose my "Join Date" will confirm or deny that.

[Edit: Nope. October 2001. But I do remember Internet tickling before the TMF. I was on some of the old sites in the mid-nineties and on.]

Wow. 2001 was apparently a long time ago. Who knew? *lol* Doesn't seem that long, does it?

For me, 2001 was the year I saw a tickling website for the first time. "Mind blown" does not even begin to describe how it felt. :woot: I remember feeling strangely "floating", completely baffled by it for at least the next 3 days.

4-16-2001 over here. It really is amazing how time flies. I'm not sure if that date correlates with the forum when it was on the old EZboard host site, though. Maybe Jeff or another mod can clarify that. Either way, doggone it's hard to believe that I was still 22 as of my join date, and now I'm looking at 41 come August!

4-16-2001 over here. It really is amazing how time flies. I'm not sure if that date correlates with the forum when it was on the old EZboard host site, though. Maybe Jeff or another mod can clarify that. Either way, doggone it's hard to believe that I was still 22 as of my join date, and now I'm looking at 41 come August!

The TMF only tracks from when you created your account here, we weren't able to migrate the ezboard stuff over with us back then.

Thinking back, I'm not even sure how long the ezboard existed before we created this place...

The TMF only tracks from when you created your account here, we weren't able to migrate the ezboard stuff over with us back then.

Thinking back, I'm not even sure how long the ezboard existed before we created this place...

Ah, thank you for the clarification. Yeah, I recall not being on the old host site for very long, by comparison to here at least. I'm thinking I probably came in around 2000 or possibly earlier. I do recall searching tickle sites in the late 90's as I discovered that so many others out there shared this fetish.

Yeah, before this place, Alt.Sex.Fetish.Tickling was my go-to place! Got a lot of great stories from there!

08/17/2001 here, but lurked around a few months before joining. I have enjoyed most of my time here though.

April of 2001 for me...one of the originals here!!!

peace out,
daddy

Damn, '05 for me. It'll be 14 years here in a few months. Though I haven't posted like most of the OG's

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back