• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE BEAUTIFUL SANDRINE IS BACK IN THE HANDS OF VERONIQUE : FREE PICS & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
THE BEAUTIFUL SANDRINE IS BACK IN THE HANDS OF VERONIQUE : FREE PICS & CLIP SAMPLE!

VISIT OUR NEW HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

THE BEAUTIFUL SANDRINE IS BACK
IN THE HANDS OF VERONIQUE

The beautiful blonde Sandrine is back to experiment face down tickle torture in the hands of the sadistic Veronique.
Sandrine is so sexy with her black high heels that Veronique begins to tickle her bare soles with her shoes on.
After a little fun in this way she removes her sexy shoes and begins the serious tickle torture.
Sandrine is extremely ticklish on every inch of her body and she starts to laugh immediately at the slightest
touch on her soles.
Veronique is absolutely merciless as usual and she gives the maximum of tickling on her helpless soles, toes,
sides, hips, neck and underarms.

Sandrine's reactions are great and she really struggles with unstoppable laughters and without any possibilities
to escape the brushes and the tickling fingers.
Veronique loves to tickle girls especially when they absolutely can't stand to be tickled like here with this awesome
super ticklish beauty.

This is a memorable female/female tickling action with two sexy girls who have so much fun.

WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!

Attachments

• SandrineFD01.jpg
    SandrineFD01.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 451
  • SandrineFD02.jpg
    SandrineFD02.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 353
  • SandrineFD03.jpg
    SandrineFD03.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 427
  • SandrineFD04.jpg
    SandrineFD04.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 471
  • SandrineFDsample.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 583
Mon dieu, c'est magnifique! Thats the extent of my francais :), but goddamn she is beautiful. I checked your clips site, and she's been tickled by you guys since 2004 right? She looks so good after so long. Keep it up sir!

It must be the tickling that’s kept her young ;)

Mon dieu, c'est magnifique! Thats the extent of my francais :), but goddamn she is beautiful. I checked your clips site, and she's been tickled by you guys since 2004 right? She looks so good after so long. Keep it up sir!

Omg Sandrine!

She is one of my favorites of yours.

Now, if we could only get Celine back....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good job!
I like seeing old models coming back.
How old is she now?

I echo that question! If she was 18 when she started, that puts her at 33 at the youngest, but she might be older, though she really looks the same. So sexy.

Sandrine is VERY sexy - Face, Body, and Feet. Veronique definitely does a great job tickling her in this video. She's really driving Sandrine crazy. I love watching her squirm around (literally) on the device and grabbing and hitting the front bar.

I can't understand what's being said - but I love she's clearly being verbally teased by her reactions of trying to say no and waving her finger.

She's 39 now as well. I love a sexy ticklish MILF :)

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back