• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

March munch in Atlanta

raslebe

Verified
Hey there folks!

It's that time again - the next Atlanta Ticklers Munch!

How does meeting Saturday, March 23rd, 2019, at Hong Kong Harbour (2184 Cheshire Bridge Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30324

https://maps.app.goo.gl/37nTi) starting

around 1pm sound?

Feel free to suggest other dates or times.

Hope to see you there!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Can we make it on a weekday durning lunch time? It’s hard for me to make a weekend currently but I would like to come.

Can we make it on a weekday durning lunch time? It’s hard for me to make a weekend currently but I would like to come.
@tickler_007 I can do a second weekday munch - I've done it before. That way folks who can only do a weekend can still meet.

Would Wednesday the 20th starting at noon work?

Last edited:
Okay folks, how's this for a plan:

We're gonna do *two* munches this month. Both will be at Hong Kong Harbour,
2184 Cheshire Bridge Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30324

Munch 1 - Wednesday, Match 20, 12-2pm
Munch 2 - Saturday, March 23, 1-3pm

Let me know if these dates and times work.

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
I wish I could make both. During the summer break I would probably be able to make both.

Hope to see you soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How will we know who each other is? Is the table under a name or do we have a code or something lol.

I'll send everybody who wants to attend either munch a link to a Skype group chat if they don't already have one.

Another successful munch! We had a great conversation and some good food.
I'm glad we got to meet, and hope we get to meet again soon.

So far I think the Hong Kong Harbour will be a good place for future munches, so we'll do the ones next month here as well.

Speaking of which, how do folks feel about doing *two* munches a month - one on a weekday, one on a weekend? Would that make it more likely for folks to try to come?

Remember, there's still a munch this Saturday - pm me if you want to come and don't have a Skype link.

Hope to see ya there!

Perhaps we should just vote on the day of the munch. It would be cool if we knew the third Wednesday of every month we are going to meet. But I am only one vote of many so I will go with whatever the group decides.

The Saturday munch went well - one person showed up (always good to see you again, Satfire44![emoji16]), and as long as at least one person shows up it's always a successful munch.

As for tickler_007's suggestion that we vote on dates and times, I'm all for it!

So until I can figure out a way to do an actual poll, how about we start by with some questions:

1) Should we have more than one lunch per month, say one for weekends one for weekdays?

2) Which weekday works best?

3) Which weekend day works best?

Can't wait to hear from you all!

The only problem with having one munch during the week not everyone can just take off from work. I got one do not have that luxury. And I enjoy going to the munch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back